Innocent Torture

By ellipticall

republished, but also PAINFULLY unedited disclaimer, story does deal with self harm, explicit language... More

PISSED BUT HELLO AGAIN
0|prologue
1|stumbling in
2|new bruises & bullet wounds
3|meeting again [I]
4|sorry
5|fear
6|chocolate peace[es]
7|caught & shattered
8|one time
9|game
10|pity
11|forget
13|escape [I]
14|day-dreams
15|loose ends
16|shaken up
17|afraid
18|merci
19|situations
20|speaking up
21|deals
22|leaving
23|murder
24|hate
25|presents
26|new feels
27|officers
28|a familiar name
29|Eliza
A/N
29.5|promises
30|desperation
31|putting pieces together
32|guilt and affection
33|signed statements
34|lies and secrets
35|subtle truths
HELP‼️
36|to lose a heart
37|patching up
38|escape [II]
38(love making)
39|love and heartbreak
FICFUN TEA
40|old names
41|easy
Dreame Tea
42|train
43|arrival
44|the end
45|the new beginning
80 FREAKING K
46|night-dreams
47|matching names to faces
48|sullen visits
49|spills
50|meeting again [II]
51|basket of goodies
52|partial truths
53|see you soon
54|Gio
55|memories
update update lol

12|gone

2.7K 155 35
By ellipticall

J A C K S O N

"Don't let them hurt her Jackson." I heard Davids voice, but I couldn't see him, nor could I see anything around me because of the pitch black darkness that I was surrounded by.

"She's not safe." His voice echoed in the space I was in, and with every turn I took to try and locate where his voice was coming from, it seemed like I was met with another thick wall of darkness.

Eventually I began to panic. I reached up and pulled at my hair, trying to substitute the inevitable fear I had for pain.

But it wasn't working as his voice continued to haunt me with words I couldn't comprehend at the moment.

"She won't stay."

"She's not yours."

"She's not me."

At those last words I abruptly woke up. The sudden pressure on my chest lifted as I did the same, and a tired Ebony looked up at me.

"You, okay?" She yawned in between her words as I rubbed my eyes and glanced around the hospital room.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Her hand was still on my abdomen as she eyed me, and before she could ask anymore questions I began to get out of the bed.

"I'm going to head downstairs. I, need to make a phone call." I didn't wait for Ebonys response as I quickly made my way out of the room, and to the stairs as I made my way down.

My fingers itched with the need to light a cigarette, which was something I rarely ever do. And only because of stressed out reasons.

Like this one.

Once I made it out of the hospital, I walked across the lawn to a bench sitting right in the sun. I pulled out a pack of cigarettes I always had in my pocket, and with rather shaky hands I plucked a bud out.

Usually it wouldn't take long to light the small death trap and then take several inhales from it, before stomping it out. But this time, I struggled to take it out of the package, hold it in my shaky hands, and then lighting it was the most hassle of them all.

After burning my thumb several times, and almost throwing the pack across country, I finally got the cigarette how I wanted it and where.

I took in a long breath, and immediately felt a change in my mood. The poisons and toxins in this tiny thing weren't a care for me, as all I wanted was to forget about the dream I just had.

Or nightmare as Jerry liked to call them.

Shit, Jerry. I completely forgot about him, and Paris before I came to the hospital. I pulled out my phone and began to dial his number, just as I saw the many missed calls from him.

With a sigh, I put the phone to my ear and waited with a sensitive ear as the long rings were heard.

"Where are you." Paris was the one to answer the phone, as I took one final swig from the cigarette and dropped it to the ground, before stomping it out.

"Paris I need to speak with Jerry-"

"You can't. He's in a meeting with Markus and the others." At that I furrowed my eyebrows, knowing that Jerry would never have a meeting without me there.

"What's the meeting about?" I sat up now, watching as a bird landed in front me, standing there, almost like it was listening to my conversation.

"I don't know. But it sounds pretty intense from what I've been hearing." My mind drifted off to Ebony again as I still had to think of a way to bring her back with me. "Jackson it's still dangerous out there for you to be alone. And then with Ebony also. How's she doing?" And then I realized I never told them.

"She's in the hospital right now-"

"What?! What happened? Is she okay?" I pulled the phone away from my ear as her screechy voice could still be heard before bringing it back as I assured her of her safety, and health. "Yes, she's awake now. I'll explain more when I get back. For now, tell Jerry that we have to talk." I heard her sigh, before she gave me an "okay." And then hung up.

I put my phone back into my pocket and then made my way back into the hospital. I scraped my mind for any way to assure Ebony of her safety and bring her back to the pub with me, but nothing in my mind sounded like it would work for her.

Just as I made it back up to her floor, I looked ahead of me, only to see that the door was still open from when I left.

Thinking a doctor went in, I waited outside in the hallway for a minute, but I heard nothing. I peeked my head inside, and was met with a green curtain.

"Ebony, you up?" I expected a soft answer of yes, but was again answered with silence.

Pushing the curtain away, that's when I saw the empty bed. The messy sheets, and the imprint of both her and my own bodies.

Before my mind thought she could have left, I checked the bathroom. Knocking on the door, there wasn't an answer. Until I turned the doorknob and glanced inside, and there was no one there.

"Sir, what are you doing?" Quickly looking over my shoulder a nurse stood there with a cart full of fresh sheets.

"Where is Ebony?" She began to take the sheets off the bed, and then shook her head. "Her father checked her out not too long ago-"

I didn't listen to the rest of what she had to say before I pushed past the both the woman and the cart, and ran out of the room.

Shit shit shit. She's actually going back to him. After everything he's put her through, she still goes back to him.

He must have something she needs.

I practically flew down the stairs as I ran out of the hospital just as I saw a familiar head of curls begin to get into a black tinted windowed car, as a man had his hand on her arm.

"Ebony!" I shouted, and she quickly turned around as her eyes found mine in shock.

Just as she began to turn to me, the man pushed her into the car and then pushed himself in after her.

I ran to her then, as fast as I could. But just as Ebony let out a piercing scream, and I was merely a foot away from her, the door slammed shut and the car screeched as it sped away from the hospital.

---

I wanted to chase after that car and rip the door hinges off, before ripping the people out of it and stomping their faces in.

My first thought was who was in the car, and who was the man that was escorting her too it. It wasnt Gale, but the person driving could have been him. But I didn't exactly see him.

I pushed the thought to the back of my mind as I was finally back at the pub. Jumping down the stairs I pushed the doors open and the entire bar went silent.

I scanned everyone's faces, seeing the slight paleness to them and even some looks of shock. Shock for what reason I didn't know.

That was until I felt a soft hand on my own as my pistol was being pulled out of my hand.

I didn't even realize I was walking with it.

"Jackson, come." Paris held onto my hand as she pulled me into the back room, and I kept my head down as I resisted the urge to shoot any and everyone who continued to stare at me like I was some unknown organism.

As we stepped into the room, Paris closed the door behind me and stood in front of me again. "What happened." Her tone said she wanted to know everything, but I didn't know where to start, and whether or not I felt like explaining everything when I was so angry with myself for even letting it happen.

"Ebonys gone." I said, as I walked past her and sat down on my small bed as I ran my hands through my hair.

"What do you mean she's gone? Weren't you just with her?" I sighed and continued to pull at the roots of my hair. "After our conversation on the phone, I went back up to check on her. And I saw the door was still open from when I left her-" I shake my head then, knowing how dumb I was to just leave her. "I went into the room and she was gone." I looked up at Paris now as she listened to me with all her attention. "Some nurse told me that her father checked her out. But from what Ebony told me-"

"Her fathers dead." Paris finished for me, as she looked at me with those eyes that said far more than she could put into words. "Jackson, did you ever get a look at the man who they claim is her father?" Paris' eyes were wide, as I nodded and balled my fist at the thought of him laying his hands on her, at this very moment.

"She told me his name before she passed out-"

"What does he look like." She said, not even caring about what I just said. And then I described to her what the man looked like, and she stood up on shaky legs then as she held onto the end of the bed.

"Oh my god I think I'm going to be, s-sick." She brought her fist to her mouth and bit into it, as I then saw her eyes well up.

"Paris, tell me what you know." I stood up now, eyeing her as she shook her head and ran her hands through her long jet black locks now. "I-I can't believe it." She began to pace the room, but I stopped her as I grabbed her and turned her to me.

"Paris, tell me what the fuck is going on." I couldn't stand just waiting for her to speak, and just as Paris looked up to me with those eyes that were all too familiar years ago, I knew what it was before she even had to tell me.

"H-he's back." She ran her hands down her face as tears fell down her cheeks. "It's him. Oh my god." Her breathing came out struggled.

Then her eyes met mine once again. "He's the man who took advantage of me."

---

Thank you so much for reading! I want to apologize for the somewhat long wait, I've had a tiny bit of writers block, but it's all coming back to me now.

Anyways, if you enjoyed this chapter please drop a vote and comment what you think!

Questionsssss

- What do you think is going to happen to Ebony?
- What your thoughts about the meeting with Jerry and without Jackson?

Thanks so much for reading and stay tuned for another chapter of IIT. ;)

Much looooooove

- Ellipticall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 868 36
β€’ Enemies β€’ Friends β€’ Lovers β€’ What if two people destined to be together were too afraid to leave the friend zone? This enemy-to-lovers story focuse...
18.7K 768 21
"You will leave me when I tell you to leave me," he said to me, tears spilling out of his eyes, "do you understand?" I was so shocked that I couldn't...
725 126 30
We were trying for so long to find normal that we forgot what it was. Forever we searched, we survived, we sacrificed, but in the end we had us. Us w...
10.2K 391 40
Short out....(story without word bride style and Yn making pancakes πŸ₯ž) (Updated) What worst condition can be happen when a minute miss understanding...