My Stepbrother

By ilusmbieber

18 year old Jessica Rogers moves to Atlanta to be with her Dad and his new family. Her whole world turns upsi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
READ

Chapter 76

29.6K 671 199
By ilusmbieber

The next few weeks were long and extremely awkward, It was a constant battle between Ryan and Justin. It's frustrating and I feel horrible.

Justin's birthday is coming up and i don't want Ryan to feel crap when i focus all my attention on Justin.

I'm stuck in the middle of both of them, i feel like i'm tied in the middle of a tug of war rope.

They both say good morning and kiss my forehead randomly. I've drank more coffee in the past 2 weeks than i have last year.

" Jessica? " Ryan said from behind my computer.

" Hey! " I smiled slightly.

" This came for you today. I found it outside our door. " He handed me a brown envelope and smiled.

" Uh, thanks! "

" No problem! " He said, leaving the room.

" Ryan! Wait! " I sang out.

He came back in the room, and gave me a heads up.

" You didn't read it did you? "

" No, " he shook his head.

" Okay, thanks! "

I opened the envelope and took a deep breath. There was a small sheet of red paper in there and i read it to myself.

Jess,

You're boyfriend's birthday is coming up, i need you to give him a little something from me. On the night of his 20th birthday, meet me at the Theatre, i'll be waiting in the basement. Be there for 9:00. If you don't come, i'll be forced to give him my gift myself. That won't turn out good.

I swallowed my breath and shoved the envelope in my suitcase under my bed.

Who the hell is this?

" Jessica? " Justin asked.

" Yeah? "

" What's wrong? You look worried. " He asked, sitting down on the bed next to me.

" Nothing's wrong! " I faked a smile.

He kissed my cheek. " Okay! "

There was a little bit of an awkward silence between us.

" Listen, i know the past few weeks must have been hard on you. I wanna do something to show you i'm sorry. "

" That'll be fun! "

" Great, maybe we can go to a movie tonight! "

" Sounds good! " I smiled.

I walked out to the kitchen and cooked myself some lunch. A couple minutes later Ryan grabbed a bowl for himself and joined me at the table.

" Hey, " he smiled.

" Hey! " I answered, returning a warm smile.

" I was thinking me and you can catch a movie tonight? "

I'm not sure if he's doing this on purpose or if he's truly being nice to me.

" Honestly, i'd love to. But Justin asked me literally 10 minutes ago. I'm sorry. "

" Oh, it's fine. " Of course he sounded disappointed.

" Wait, you should come with us! " I smiled, grabbing his arm with a small ounce of excitement.

" No, no. I can't intrude on your date. "

" You're not intruding! I invited you! "

" I still can't do that. "

" Please, it'll be fun. " I smiled.

" I'll come if Justin says so. " He nodded.

" I'll ask him right now. It shouldn't be a problem. " I said this knowing i was lying but I wanted Ryan to come, regardless if Justin said so or not.

I put my bowl in the sink and walked into my bedroom. Justin was laid across the bed, snoring lightly. I crawled up next to him and kissed his nose.

" Justin? " I asked quietly.

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

" I need to ask you a favour? "

" Anything. "

" Ryan asked me out tonight. And seeing you both happened to ask me out on the same night, i was thinking we could just go to the movie together."

" No fucking way. "

" Justin, why! "

" Because, i asked you out tonight and i'm not taking Ryan with us! "

" You're acting like a kid, come on. You're supposed to be friends. "

" Being friends with him is kind of hard considering we're about to go into a war to fight for you. "

" Well. If you really care, you'll agree to letting Ryan join us tonight. "

" I care about you a lot Jessica, and you know that! I just don't want to cart Ryan around on our date! "

" Well, if Ryan doesn't go. I'm not going either. "

" Now you're the one acting like a kid! This is our date, ask Ryan to take you out another night! "

" You know what, i'm going to the movies with Ryan. "

" No you're not! "

" Don't tell me what to do Justin. " I said, getting off the bed, boiling with anger.

" Come on Jess, please. Don't do this. "

" I'm not doing anything, besides going to the movies with Ryan. Enjoy your night Justin. " I smiled saucily.

He glared at me and his face turned red. I was angry enough with him the only thing i wanted to do was go tell Ryan that i will go to the movies with him.

I'm so caught between the both of them, i'm not sure if i'm going to the movies with him because i want to or if i just want to infuriate Justin. Either way, Justin isn't coming tonight and as of right now i'm happy with my decision.

I walked over to Ryan's room and sat down next to him.

" Early evening movie or should we catch the late night one? " I smiled.

" Jessica, i heard everything. You shouldn't be doing this for me. "

" I'm not doing anything for you! " I smiled. " We're gonna have fun tonight!
Besides, it's Justin's fault for acting like a kid. "

He laughed, " Alright, as long as he doesn't think this is me trying to steal you from him. "

" Ryan, i don't belong to him. I'm not anyones! "

" See you at 10? " He smiled.

" I'll be ready! "

He kissed my cheek and walked out into the small living area.

" Wait, can i use your shower? I don't exactly want to go in there with him. "

" No problem, i'll wait out here until you're done. "

" Thank you. "

Short i know, but i'll be updating real soon:) Please vote and comment what you think!

Do you think Jess with be with Justin or Ryan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 366 37
Natasha Coleman,17 year old student,Is forced to move in with her cousin Ryan butler after she got suspended from her old school as her mother was fe...
200 0 20
So, fully based on a day dream I want to show you imagine with me if you will what happens my OC a character I use for all my fanfictions meets her c...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
9.3K 257 41
18 year old Elena was always very independent , but when it comes to summer break, Elena hates to be alone. With her dad that used to sexually abuse...