Chapter 92

Things have been better between Justin and I, we're actually on a less awkward stage.

I rolled over and rested my head on his chest, rubbing my hands around his belly. He slept soundly, breathing lightly.

The phone rang and i anxiously sprang from the bed to the phone. I covered up with the sheet, and answered the phone after clearing the morning out of my voice.

"Hello?" I answered.

"This is Dr Carter's office, your test results came back and she wants to meet with you at 10:30?"

I looked at the clock, it was 9:45. "Sounds good, we'll be there!"

"Perfect! See you then!"

"Okay, see you then!" I answered, hanging up the phone.

I looked over at Justin, still sleeping. We're already late enough, barely having enough time to get ready. I kissed his cheek and waited for his eyes to flutter open. "Morning," he said in that raspy voice.

"We need to be at the Doctors office for 10:30, the results are in."

He shot up from the mattress and looked over at the clock. We both rushed to the small bathroom of the bus. Both of us brushed our teeth and got dressed quickly. One of the rental cars were waiting outside.

We drove down to Dr Carter's office. We never really spoke on the way there, the radio was the only thing that was breaking the silence between us.
I was nervous, i knew he was probably more nervous than i was. He constantly kept talking about how everything that's keeping us together, can fall apart. Which is true and it scared me more than anything. I wanted to walk into this office knowing whatever the outcome i would walk out feeling good and knowing whatever happens nothing will change between Justin and I. But i know, no matter how much i try to prove myself wrong, nothing will be the same if the results come back positive.

Justin pulled the car into the parking lot of the office, we hurried into the office and took our seat in the corner of the waiting area.

"Justin & Jessica." The lady wearing a blue dress under her white lab coat called. Looking up from the clipboard she was clenching in her hand.

Justin unexpectedly took my hand and squeezed it tightly. I looked over at him and he gave me a reassuring smile, it made me feel a little calmer.

We followed the lady into a small office and we took our seats across from a desk, where a professional looking, blonde haired woman sat. She had a warm smile on her face and greeted us with a gentle "Good morning!"

"Now, shall we just get to it?" She said, opening a file.

I nodded, anxious to know the results.

"Okay then!" She smiled.

She pushed the folder over in front of us and i stared at the sheet.

"Both tests came back negative. You both are safe and HIV free."

I threw my head back in relief and squeezed Justin's hand. I smile spread across my face and my heart started to pump faster.

"Thank god," Justin whispered.

"Thank you." I smiled, shaking Dr Carter's hand.

Justin and I walked back out to the car, proudly and more excited than ever. All i want to do now is to try and push this past us and pretend like it never happened.

Justin turned off onto a side road and stepped on the gas pedal, making it harder to see through the dust.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He looked over at me and smiled.

He stopped the car 5 minutes later and jumped out. He came over to my side and opened the door. I barely had both feet out of the car, and he immediately pushed me up against the side of the car. "I figured we could use a little celebration." He whispered into my ear.

I smiled and crashed my lips into his and hopped up onto the hood of the car. The sensation of feeling my tongue slither into my mouth was unbearable, i could feel my insides getting ready. I pushed my hips closer into him and wrapped my legs around his waist wanting him inside me, right now. He kissed me roughly, more aggressively with every small movement.
He cupped his hands around my face and kissed me so passionately, it was almost too sexy to handle. "I need you Jessica."

An uncontrollable moan escaped my lips and i threw my head back in pleasure. "I want you right now," He said between kisses leaning down my neck.

I pulled the shirt over his head and worked on the buttons to his pants. He buttoned down my shirt being so gentle with every button. "I want you to feel how much i love you." He said, kissing my stomach.

He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off my jeans. He laid me down on the hood of the car and kissed me roughly, his body pressed against me.

He thrusted into me slowly, holding me down. "I love you Jessica." He whispered breathlessly.

The thrusts got more aggressive. "Say my name." He moaned.

I was so speechless, i couldn't get my words out. "Justin," i whispered barely.

He continued to thrust into me, making the pleasure fill my body. I let moans escape from my lips, focusing on him.

He pressed against me, kissing my lips hardly. I wrapped my arms around my neck, tugging on the pieces of the hair i could wrap my fingers around.

"I love you," I said barely.

"I love you," he said in return.

When we were both finished we re dressed ourselves and got back into the car. "That was perfect." He said, backing up and getting back onto the narrow dirt road.

I smiled and tucked my hair behind my ears, trying to hide the deep red colour my cheeks were undeniably turning.

He put his hand on my knee and simply whispered "forever."

Vote & Comment:) Message me whatever you want i'm up for replying to all of you!!!

My StepbrotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara