Chapter 46

The moment Holly said that it was Chase McCormack's party, i wasn't sure wether i should feel excited or nervous.
I mean maybe it won't be so bad, only if Justin doesn't find out.

We arrived at the party, the house was huge and packed with people. There was red cups scattered around the lawn. We walked through the crowd and arrived inside the house.

Holly was saying hi to just about every person we passed. " Chase! " She called out.

I looked down at my shoes, not sure wether i should say hi or not.

" Hey, who's your friend? " He asked.

I looked up an smiled, his face sort of lit up. " Hey. "

" Jess right? " He asked.

I nodded happily, " Yes! "

" Nice to see you again! " He said, smiling.

" You too! " I answered.

I watched him as he walked away, and joined a group of his friends laughing at a couple of drunk girls who can't seem to find their way around the living room.

" Jess? " She asked, " You okay? "

" What? Yeah, i'm fine. " I said, shaking my head embarrassed at the fact she caught me staring at him.

" How do you two know eachother? " She laughed.

" I work at his dad's office. " I answered.

She nodded awkwardly, " I see, so you two have like a thing going on? "

" Oh, god no! I only met him today. " I answered.

" But you think he's hot don't you? " She joked.

" Holly! "

" What! It's okay, i think he's hot too but i have a boyfriend. " She explained.

I laughed ignoring how awkward this was becoming.

" Does he have a girlfriend? " I asked accidentally, not meaning to say it out loud.

She laughed at me, i clearly made it more obvious that i do care about him and if he was single or not.

" No, he's single. " She winked.

I shook my head at her and followed her over to the living room where everyone else was hanging out. I seen Chase dancing around with a beer in his hand. I smiled, I wanted to go over and talk to him so badly. I mean yes, I love Justin but he's seeing Selena so it's kind of the same thing I guess.
It was too late before I knew it I was on my way over and already tapping on his shoulder. He looked 10 times better than he did at the office and my heart melted when he turned around and smiled at me.

" Hey Jess! "

" Hey! " I answered.

" Pretty good party right? "

" Yeah, better than I thought it was going to be! "

" Hey! What's that supposed to mean! " He joked.

" Nothing, never mind! " I shook my head laughing.

" Do you maybe wanna go get a drink or something? "

" I'd love to! " I answered.

We walked over to the drink table, and he grabbed me a wine cooler, and himself a beer. The table was surrounded by a bunch of loaded drunks, it scared me a little but then I remembered I was with Chase and then I felt safe again. We walked over and sat on the couch in the corner of the living room.

" So you're working for my dad? " He laughed.

" Yeah, it's not too bad! " I answered.

" So, does that mean I'll be getting to see you more often?"

I could feel myself begin to blush. "Maybe so!" I answered, biting my bottom lip.

" You seem like a nice girl Jess, " He said.

" And you seem like a really nice guy! "

" So, you wouldn't care if I did this? " He said, as he slowly, leaned closed to my face.

I shook my head, and leaned into him too. Our lips touched, and I felt like I was floating. Fireworks were literally shooting off in my head and butterflies were flying around in my stomach. His mouth tasting like beer, and normally I would get grossed out by the smell, but now I didn't mind it. Because it was him, it tasted good. It lasted longer than I had expected to. I leaned back away from his face and smiled gently at him. He smiled back and for a minute it was really awkward because neither of us knew what to do or say.

" I'd love to get to know you better Jess. "

" Me too. " I smiled.

He held out his hand to me, "What do you say? Wanna dance with me?"

I stood up and nodded. I grabbed onto his hand and followed him over to where a bunch of sweaty guys and girls were dancing. The music was loud and I couldn't hear what Chase was saying to me. I just smiled and laughed with him, and it was perfect enough just being with him.

We bounced up and down to the loud beat of the music, the whole song not breaking a hold of each other's hands. A bunch of other guys and girls were grinding on each other but the music was too slow and i was too caught up in his smile I never really noticed we were making complete fools or ourselves.

" You're an amazing dancer! " He joked.

I laughed, " You're not so bad either!"

"Hey! I'm not that bad." He joked back.

" Yeah, we'll see about that." I said, bringing him back out to the dance floor.

We started to dance and he put his hands around my waist, our bodies were touching and we swayed back and forth. He pulled me closed and resisted his forehead on his. Our lips were brought together immediately, I pushed myself up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands tightened grip on to my waist and he pushed me in closer to him, without breaking the kiss. I lost myself in between focusing on his lips or tasting the strong beer. I continued to crash against his lips until someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away from him.

It was Justin.

" What the hell are you doing here? " He asked me angrily.

" No, what the hell are you doing here? " I asked.

" I'm here with Chaz. " He answered angrily.

I turned back to look at Chase, he looked surprised. He moved closer to me, wrapping his arm back around my waist. Justin was staring at his hand and I felt like all the walls were closing in.

" Chase, I'll be right back okay? " I smiled, ignoring the fact that Justin was getting angrier by the minute.

" Who is that? "

" It's fine, he's only my brother. "

" Justin Bieber is your brother? " He asked surprised.

" I'll explain it later, just give me a minute! I'll be right back!" I said smiling at him. I wanted to kiss him again, to prove to him nothing suspicious was going on but I think it's too late. I just nodded at him as I walked away with Justin.

" What the hell Jessica? " He asked angrily as we stepped outside the house.

" What? " I asked stupidly.

" Why are you here with him? " He sounded hurt.

" I don't know, I just wanted to get my mind off some things I guess."

" What the hell do you mean? You think it's okay to go around kissing random guys, when you have a boyfriend?"

" You're not my boyfriend! " I yelled, not meaning to say it.

" What? Who even is that guy?"

" Chase McCormack. " I answered, hoping he wouldn't recognize the name.

" Oh my god you're hooking up with your bosses son?" He yelled.

I looked on both sides of us, making sure nobody was watching or listening to us.

" What does it matter to you? " I asked.

" It matters that, we got back together and now you're going around kissing random guys you don't even know. I thought we agreed we loved eachother?" He yelled.

" Justin, how can you be getting mad at me? You're doing the exact same thing with Selena and I'm sick of just standing by and watching you lie. Now you know exactly how I feel."

" It's different Jess! "

" No, Justin it's not different at all. " I yelled rolling my eyes at him.

" Jess you don't even know him! " He yelled.

" Look, do not come here telling me who i know & don't know. And don't dare tell me what to do. " I yelled.

" I'm sorry that i can't trust my
girlfriend. " He yelled.

" Look Justin, i don't know what happens in the future or what's going to happen but you need to know that i fall in love with you all over again every single time your lips touch mine, but every time i see you with selena, my heart breaks all over again. It shatters into a million pieces, and then we kiss and the pieces get put back together. In all honesty Justin i'm sick of putting the pieces back together. I know we just got over from a break, but i never realized. I still need time. I still don't know where my heart it, where it wants to go, and more importantly where it belongs. " I explained.

" Kiss me right now, fall in love again and forget about that Chase guy. " He said.

I stared at him, feeling sorry. " I'm sorry Justin, i can't. " I turned around and walked back into the house, closing the door behind me, leaving Justin outside by himself.

I walked up to Chase and never thought twice about crashing my lips into his. He never hesitated to kiss back, and I never hesitated to keep going.

So guys, what did you think!! I know you're all gonna probably be mad with the outcome but i have an idea of what will happen later on! Please vote & comment:)

xx