Chapter 16

I knocked twice. Not the hard and loud kind of knock, and not the gentle one that you can barely hear either. The normal one, the pathetic one.

He opened the door, he was still dressed, he had a beer in his hands and his hair was messed up like he had been laying down for a nap. " Jess? "
He asked looking surprised.

I stood on his doorstep innocently, " I need you. "

He opened the door, " What? "

We both sat down on his couch, " You told me, you're here if i needed you. I need you. "

" What's wrong? " He asked stupidly, as if he had no clue what's been going on the past few weeks.

" What's wrong is that i'm a stupid bitch, who thinks about no one but herself, and i do nothing but constantly hurt people and let them down. I'm sorry Justin, i'm so sorry for making the biggest mistake of my life and only realizing how wrong i am now, i'm sorry and i can't tell you how bad i feel. I feel more than terrible, i feel like a monster. I'm so so sorry, " i asked wanting to continue on and make this apology good.

" Jess, " he began, reaching for my hand and laying it in his palms. " You are not a stupid bitch, you're perfect. "

I could feel myself begin to blush, "How can i be anywhere near perfect after all the mistakes i just made? "

" Perfect people make mistakes Jess, "

" Well i make mistakes i guess i'm not perfect. "

" You're perfect to me. " He answered, looking sweet and innocent. Like he was ready to forgive me.

I wouldn't never blame this boy if he never spoke a word to me ever again, I know what i did was completely wrong, I know i'll never be able to make it up to him. What i done was stupid, and i feel horrible for taking this long to realize it.

" I don't want to be with you Justin. "

He looked at me confused.

" I need to be with you. " I answered, smiling.

He leaned in, put his hand on my stomach. " I love you Jess, I've never been so sure of anything in my whole life. "

I smiled, " I'm so sorry, " I answered laying one hand on his leg. " I'm so sorry for doing this to you, it tore me apart seeing you sad and i- "

He cut me off, kissing me gently, passionately, perfectly.

He held me close, cupping his hands under my cheeks, " I love you. "

I kissed him again, holding him. " I love you too, " i smiled.

This is so short & i'm so sorry but i really wanted to update before i went to bed and it's late now. I'll update again tomorrow, if not definitely the next day! I'm not exactly sure what to do with the story now, feel free to comment your suggestions.
Although i am thinking the next part will have something to do with facing Ryan and explain what's going on.

Thanks again guys! Don't forget to read, vote & comment any suggestions you guys have:) i'd really appreciate it!