Chapter 93

A/N-- I M P O R T A N T PLEASE READ!!! As some of you may know or have recognized, Island Girl was deleted. My account was hacked this morning. The update i posted was completed by me but was not me who posted it. Lucky enough, nothing else was changed or ruined. My password is changed and i'm hoping to maybe start another Fan Fict. This is also the announcement that i will be doing a sequel to My Stepbrother and that is my final decision!! Thanks for being understanding guys!

ALSO i want to do a new story where Island Girl was deleted, so i started a new Fan Fiction, not sure on the name yet but i will be posting it either tonight or tomorrow, so please go check it out and vote the hell out of it when it's posted!!!

Justin's POV

I know Jess was uncomfortable with Sam being around so much, but i also know that i made myself clear that she truly is the one i love. After the Doctor's appointment yesterday, she's been calmer and i can clearly see the difference in how uptight she was to how naturally happy she is now. It makes me happy to see her this way. That smile is like a burning desire, i look at it and i know i love her and need her more than anything.

Today is the big day. Hollywood Bowl is sold out and there's a huge photo shoot before. This is probably one of the biggest days of the tour.

"Morning babe." I said, cuddling Jess into my arms as she woke up after a long nights rest. She smiled at me as i watched her rub the sleep from her eyes, like she did every morning. "Morning," She answered, laying her head back on my chest and closing her eyes again.

I ran my fingers through her hair, reminding myself how lucky the both of us were. I wanted to show her how appreciative i was of her. Fuck Ryan and Holly, they mean nothing to us. As far as i'm concerned there as good as dead to Jess & I.

After 1 hour, both Jess and I were ready. We're making our way to the beach to do a surfing shoot. Of course, Sam was hired to be the photographer and i could easily tell Jessica was walking a fine line trying to hold in her urge to scream. I'm going to draw the line between Sam and I. She needs to know her boundaries. Waking us up in the morning is not acceptable, same thing as cooking me breakfast and booking me interviews. She's acting like she's my manager. She's just the tour's photographer, nothing more.

"Cool spot!" Jess smiled, handing me a coffee.

"Yeah, very cool." I answered.

"I have an hour after this shoot, before we have to be at The Bowl." I smiled, watching her expression lighten. "I was thinking, we could sneak off somewhere and..." I stopped, hoping she knew what i meant.

I watched her smile, and bite her tongue between her teeth. She nodded and took another sip of her coffee. I laughed and felt myself suddenly get excited.

"Justin we're ready for you." Sam said, running up to me. I watched her eyes quickly glance my body. I nodded at her and made sure she was watching when i pressed my lips against Jessica's. "Meet me after the shoot," I winked, giving her one last kiss.

I looked at Sam, she was staring at Jess. Jess simply walked away and i was more than happy about it. I wasn't looking forward to my girlfriend and photographer having a fight at such an important shoot. I could tell Jess was biting her tongue for my sake, and it's time Sam knows why.

I held the surfboard in my hands, while Sam awkwardly oiled my body, creating the effect that i was 'sweaty'. I posed different was on the edge of the beach, where the waves hit my feet. Then i had to change shorts, and get a different surfboard. This repeated for the next hour. I loved doing shoots, but ever since Sam became the photographer, it's not fun. It's awkward. I was almost starting to like Sam, but i'm only realizing now how she really is. She's nosy, and seems to be behind you every time you turn around. And she's Scoot's niece, i can't lash out at her and tell her to find someone else to photograph. Scooter would kill me.

Finally, when the shoot came to an end, i changed into my own shorts and placed my own pair of sunglasses over my eyes. I walked over to the towel Jess was sitting on. "Looks like you had fun!" She smiled, moving over so i could sit down too.

"It was one of the worst shoots of the tour."

"What, why?" She asked.

"Jessica, i need to draw the line with Sam. I know you hate her, and i'm beginning to really see why." I admitted.

She sighed, "Seriously?" She asked, sounding relieved.

"Yes."

"I'm glad, she's been giving me death glares ever since i got here."

"Tonight, after the show i'll talk to her, okay?"

"Alright." She smiled, planting a kiss on my cheek.

~

Jess's POV

I'm so relieved that Justin finally sees how creepy Sam is. There's something about her, i've noticed it from the beginning, something's not right. I wanted to loose it at her so many since i've arrived but that would devastate Justin, and make me look like a complete bitch in front of his whole crew. The last thing i want is to make people hate me, when i'm still trying to win some of them over.

Out of nowhere i was lifted from the towel, and up in to Justin's arms. "Justin!" I squealed. "Put me down!"

I clenched onto his arm, as he spun me around. His toned arms were all i could hold onto, which wasn't a problem at all. He ran out into the water, getting the both of us soaked. We got out waist deep, and he threw me out into the water. The taste of salt water filled my mouth, instantly burning my throat. I came up coughing.

"Jesus." He jumped over to my side, and put his arm around me. "Fuck, i'm so sorry. Are you okay."

I kept coughing, even though i was perfectly fine. "Oh my god." He said.

I was trying so hard not to laugh, I took my two hands and dunked his head underwater. He also came up coughing.

"Sorry babe, payback." I laughed.

He smiled at me, and i was suddenly worried that i did the wrong thing for myself.

"You're in for it!" He said, with a devious smile on his face.

I squeezed my eyes shut and turned my head, putting my hands in front of my face, preventing the salt water from going in my eyes. He splashed me contiously. "Justin!" I screamed, begging him to stop. "Stop!" I giggled, making my best attempt to splash him back while still keeping my eyes closed.

"Alright, alright." He laughed, grabbing hold of my hands. "I love you."

I smiled, "Where did that come from?" I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he supported me by keeping his hands around my bum.

"I love you, and i love telling you."

"Well then, I love you too." I smiled, pressing my lips against his. Hoping with everything in me that Sam was watching us from the beach.

Short i know, but please vote and comment!!! Also, message me if you wanna:)