Chapter 21

I was worn out and tired. My body was aching and i had still had some pain. I have to spend 2 nights at the hospital and i'll get to go home wednesday.
Isabella is healthy and beautiful. She's perfect. We decided to give her middle name a little bit of a special significance so we named it after Pattie. "Isabella Patricia Rogers". It did make me a little sad that her last name couldn't be Bieber, but that's just another thing i'll have to get used to.

Isabella was asleep rapped up in blankets in my arms. She was so tiny, and just precious. My mouth hurts from smiling so much. I'm so happy to call her mine.
Justin was the second person to hold her, i was first of course. I couldn't help but cry when i seen how happy Justin was and how good he was with her.

He sat down at the foot of my bed and he never stopped smiling the whole time.
He teased me about some secret plan that he was planning. He wouldn't tell me anything about it and it's definitely been keeping me wondering about what it can be.

Wednesday Morning ~

We walked in trough the door of my apartment and showed Isabella around. Finally we walked into her nursery and laid her down in the small bassinet by the window.
Justin and I spent a good 20 minutes reorganizing things and double checking everything was prepared. Everything from diapers and bottles to cribs and changing tables. It was finally ready, everything was finally working out.

Isabella was already a handful, there was so much to get used to and so much to do for her.
I laid her in my arms and began to feed her a small amount of milk. Then i burped her and the she slept for 30 minutes then she cried and then i had to change her. Then i repeated the whole routine over and over again.

I haven't seen Justin a whole lot and i really thought that he would be around me a lot once i did have Isabella. He hasn't been at all. We've been getting into small arguments every second day and when we aren't fighting and he is here we don't really talk. It's just a matter of taking turns with Isabella.
It's been getting on my nerves so much, i really need to get out in some fresh air.

" Wanna order pizza? " Justin asked from the kitchen.

" We had pizza 3 times this week. " I answered, not bothering to even look at him.

" Chinese? "

" I guess so. "

He came over by my side and wrapped his arms around my waist. " Look babe, i know you've been under a lot of pressure and i just wanted you to know i love you and the reason i haven't been here with you lately is i've been working on something special for the 3 of us, trust me okay babe? "

I grinned and turned around, " It's okay, it's just been so hard and challenging. Everything has been so different, I missed having you around and i just need you here helping me with Bella. "

" I know and soon everything is going to work out, i promise. "

I smiled, " I needed to hear that. "

He leaned in and kissed me gently, moving our lips insyncly. I missed this feeling, his touch, his kiss. I missed the way i felt when he kissed me.
He put his hands on my back and rubbed them up and down. I continued to kiss him, under Bella started to cry.
I pulled away and ran over to the small bassinet next to the couch. I took her up in my arms and rested her on my shoulders, trying to calm her down.
I gently put my hand over her small head and whispered "shh".

Justin walked over next to us and wrapped his arm around me, kissing both of our foreheads. " My girls, " he whispered. I kissed him.
" I love you. "