Chapter 68

I can't be mad at Justin and not at Ryan because they're both equally at fault. I don't know what to do because I love Justin and I used to love Ryan, and i was on my way to forgiving him.
I don't know what to do anymore.

My daughter died, my brother killed someone. But is he my brother? Is he more or less?

I can't stay at Pattie & Dad's house one more night. I need to be alone in my own home. It's about the time i got back on my feet. I need to get another job, find myself someone who will comfort me. I need that and to be 100% honest, i'm not sure if Justin is that person anymore.

This is crazy. I can't believe all of this is happening. Is this really what reality tastes like?

" I'll see you later on i guess. " Justin said, watching me leave my bedroom from the door frame of his room.

" Yup. " I said, walking right past him.

Yes, i did sort of feel bad for him. Abandoning him like that, but i think i at least have a reason.

I hugged Pattie and Dad good bye and drove away. I'm not exactly ready to go home to face Isabella's toys scattered around the floor where she left them. Her high chair in the kitchen or her room full of her clothes and all of her things.

I walked into my house and shut my eyes before i flicked the light on. Once i opened my eyes. There was nothing. The house was cleaned, there was no pink plush toys over the floor, her high chair was gone. I walked into her room and it was cleaned. The crib and rocking chair were still there, the shelves were mostly empty.

I was here earlier and cleaned up a little, so it wouldn't be so hard on you.

- Pattie

There was a little note on the cushion of the rocking chair. I wanted to smile, physically. But i was on the inside.

I went over and sat in the rocking chair and let my cries out. I wanted to just get it out of my system because it was bothering me for so long.

I just let the tears stream down my face, and i let my cry out.

The doorbell rang and i didn't want to get up off my bed. If that's Justin or Ryan i might scream in their face.

It rang once more before i got to the door. I opened it and I was immediately embraced by?

" Jessica, i haven't seen you in ages. I'm so so sorry. "

" Holly? Oh my god. " I hugged her a little tighter.

" Jessica, i only got in town a couple of days ago and heard the News. I'm so sorry. "

" I know, it's fine. Come in. " I said closing the door.

" Thanks, i wanted to call i just didn't know if it was too soon. "

" It's okay. I'm used to people coming up to me about it now. "

" So you are hanging in there? "

" Yeah, i guess you can say that. "

" How about we talk something else! "

" That sounds great! " I answered.

" How was New York! " She asked.

Of course, it's just one thing leading to the next.

" Um, let's just say i left with Chase, came back early with Justin. "

" Oh my god Jessica! "

" Yeah, i know, i know! " I said embarrassed. " How are things with you and your boyfriend! "

" They're good actually! "

" Is that what brought you out of town?" I asked.

" Um, not actually. It's sort of what i wanted to talk to you about? "

" Really, okay then! "

" The reason I was out of town, it's because my sister died a couple of weeks ago. "

" Holly, oh my god. I'm so sorry. "

" Thanks Jess, i appreciate it. I think we're both going through the same thing. "

" Yeah, i know. I can't believe it though, everything is happening too fast. "

" I agree, both Bella and Marley were such good people. Even if they never got to live for long. "

Oh my god.

" Wait Marley? " I asked, shocked.

" Yeah, that's my sister. "

" Oh, " I said. " I heard of that, i had no clue it was your sister. "

" Yeah, not many people knew her from me. We didn't talk a lot, but i guess you don't know what you got til' it's gone. "

" Exactly." I said, staring down at the floor.

Her phone rang and she stood up immediately.

" Hello, did you find anything? "

She looked dissapointed.

" Are they ever gonna find out who killed her? " She asked into the phone.

" Okay well call me as soon as you find something. "

She hung up her phone and sat back down.

" What was that all about? "

" They're trying to find out who killed my sister, she was poisoned. "

" That's terrible, i had no clue. "

" I think i'm gonna go. It's probably best for us to clear our heads. But we should go out for breakfast soon! "

" Yeah, definitely. I'll be talking to you soon then! "

" Take care! " She said, hugging me again.

" You too! " I said freaked out.

My brother killed her sister. This cannot be happening.

PLEASE READ

I keep cutting the chapters short because i want to keep you guys hanging but only for good reasons!! I promise to update more often now to make up for the short updates!

Reading the comments make me so happy & i appreciate all your votes!!

Xoxox