Chapter 74

FIRST OF ALL~

Was anyone else freaking out over his twitter bio, the selfie as his display picture AND the ADORABLE livestream???!!!! I was fangirling ALL night comment your twitters and i'll follow you back on my account!!!

I hope you didn't think running off to Canada with your criminal of a boyfriend was a good idea? You can't hide anything anymore Jess, wake up. And if you're smart, you'll keep this to yourself.

My heart sank to the pit of my stomach reading this letter. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I need to hide this before Justin and Ryan come home from the store.

I quickly shoved the mysterious letter in my suitcase and wiped my eyes. I smeared the mascara i forgot i was wearing down my cheek.

" Jess? " I heard Justin calling.

" Shit. " I muttered, looking for a face cloth.

" Jessica? " He called once more.

" One second. " I yelled.

Before i knew it he was stood in the doorway. " Jesus. " He gasped.

" Jess, why are you crying? " He embraced me in a tight hug.

" I- I don't know. I'm just nervous i guess. " I lied.

" I told you, you don't have to be nervous when you're with me. I'm gonna take care of you. " He squeezed me tighter.

" I'm getting makeup all over your shirt. " I giggled.

" That doesn't matter, all that matters to me is that you're okay. "

" I'm fine now. "

I looked up and cupped my hands around his face and crashed my lips into his. Not letting go.

" I love you Jess. "

" Shh. " I said, kissing him harder this time.

He laughed under the kiss and carried me over to our room. We continued to kiss and it became more and more passionate.

I slipped my hang under his shirt and ran my fingers over his abs.

" Jesus Christ. "

I broke the kiss and rolled over from being on top of Justin.

" Shit Ryan, you scared me. " I said, buttoning my shirt back up.

Justin looked red, i could easily tell he was super embarrassed. Ryan immediately left the room and i looked at Justin. We both bursted out into laughter and he leaned up and kissed me hardly once more.

" That was fun while it lasted. " I said, walking into the bathroom and smiling before i closed the door completely.

Justin and I awkwardly walked out to the small kitchen where Ryan was sitting at the counter drinking a beer.

" Jess and I are gonna go out for supper tonight. " Justin said to Ryan, catching me completely off guard.

" We are? " I asked.

He smiled, " It's the best way to start off, Jessica. Besides it the least i can do right now. "

I smiled and hugged him. " I'm gonna go get ready. "

I walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower to wash my hair. Then i wore a tight purple dress, one that Justin always loved. Then i curled my hair and applied and appropriate amount of makeup to my face. After 1 hour of preparing myself for the date, i walked into our room to find Justin standing up in from of the mirror wearing a loose white dress shirt and fancy black pants.

" Shit. " He said, staring at me through the mirror. " You look amazing. "

I could feel my face burning red at his compliment. " Thanks. " I smiled.

" Help me with my tie! " He said, returning the smile.

I walked over and properly tied his tie. He took me into his arms and my feet left the floor and immediately my lips crashed into his. He trailed kisses down my neck to my collarbone and back up to my lips.

" I've never been so proud to call you mine, ever. " He said, re-attaching our lips and planting my feet back down on the floor.

" And i've never been so proud to call, you, mine! " I smiled, kissing him once more.

" I want this night to be perfect, knowing my chances of taking you out on nice dates are getting low, i don't want to waste a second. " He smiled, helping me with my jacket.

" I love you so much. "

As cliche and cheesy as it sounds, i don't think i've ever felt this way about him before. I feel this feeling that he is the one for me. To even think about being with someone else complicates me. I can't imagine myself with anyone else but him at this point. I've never been this enthusiastic about my relationship in a while.

" Are you ready to go? " He asked, taking my hand.

I nodded and followed him out the door, ignoring a half drunk Ryan laying on the couch.

~

The waiter brought our food and Justin and I both ordered spaghetti. We both ate talking over the plan and what would be happening for us.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and i took it out of my pocket immediately.

" Hello? "

" Hey, Jess! " It was Holly.

" Hi, " I said, eying Justin.

" I've noticed you haven't been home lately, is everything okay? "

" Yeah, everything's fine! Just took a little vacation with Justin! "

" Oh, that's nice! "

" Yeah, how's things going with the case on your sister? "

Justin shot a look at me and shook his head.

" Well they found- "

" Holly i'm sorry i have to go! Call you later! " I said, hoping i didn't sound too obvious.

"I forgot about the lead on Ryan i'm sorry."

He grabbed my hand. " It's fine, we'll just have to try and hide it better. "

I smiled and continued to eat my supper.

" I'm getting sick of living with Ryan. "

" Me too. " I admitted.

" It bothers me knowing it'll always be some competition. "

" What? Why is it a competition? " I asked.

" Because he likes you, we both have our history with you and i'm already beginning to wonder what happens if you ever chose him over me. "

" I have you Justin, trust me. You don't need to worry. " I leaned over the table and kissed his cheek. " I love you remember. "

" I love you too. "

Short but im sick in bed so i'll more than likely end up working on an update tonight! Another question for you guys!! WHO SEEN THE BELIEVE MOVIE AND WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE PARTS?!?
For those of you who asked for my opinion on Jelena and my favourite Journals...

I personally love Jelena, i think they're adorable but even after everything that's happened you can tell she makes Justin happy and that's what matters most. Also, my favourite journals are Backpack, Memphis & One Life!! And i'm also REALLY loving Flatline!