Chapter 25

I decided it wouldn't be the best time to to tell them the truth. Pattie and Dad were both so happy last night and this week is also their anniversary, so i couldn't ruin that for them.

I also decided that i wouldn't stay the night, the reason being it would be too much to handle Bella and keep her quiet while they both were asleep.

I took my time driving home, it was late and really dark, and i didn't want to put ourselves at risk. Once i finally did get home it was 11pm. I walked into my place and fed Isabella immediately. Shortly after i did, she fell asleep and i was about ready to fall asleep myself. It's been such a long day and lately i've been really confused with everything that's been going on.

I decided i should probably go say i'm sorry to Justin, I was really hard on him earlier and I felt bad for fighting with him.

I took Isabella in my arms and wrapped her in a blanket, i shoved on my flip flops and walked over to Justin's place.
I knocked 3 times and there was no answer. His car was there and his light was on.

I let myself in and walked over to the living room, he wasn't there either. I was thinking he had just fallen asleep and never heard me knock. I peeked in through his bedroom door and I nearly dropped Isabella.

I stood there in the door watching him, lay there, kissing another girl. He never seen me there, neither did she. I stood there for another 2 minutes, watching him break my heart.

Isabella let out a small cry. He jumped, and turned around to see me there. He looked frightened. I didn't know what to do, i stood there still as could be. Tears rolling down my face like heavy raindrops.

" Why is your sister here? " The girl asked.

He never answered, so i did. " Yeah Justin, why am i here? " I asked saucily, feeling about ready to breakdown.

He stood up and laid both of his hands on his head in anger. " Kate, wait in the kitchen okay? "

She got up and skipped out to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and wiped away a tear.

" Why didn't you tell me earlier? " I sat down on his bed and began to cry even more.

" I don't know what to do anymore, i'm confused and i'm sick of lying to everyone. " He said walking back and forth the room.

" So you cheat on me? " I said crying harder. " Do I even mean anything to you anymore? "

" It's not tha- "

I cut him off, " No, i get it now. This isn't the first time you've seen her is it? This is why you've been so rude to me lately, this is why you have been so protective over your phone. "

He nodded his head. " I didn't want you to find out this way Jessica, I was gonna tell you. "

I shook my head standing up, " So what we're you gonna do? Have sex with her get her pregnant and leave her too? "

" You know that's not true. " He said with anger growing in his voice.

" Well if this is what you want, if you're so sick of telling lies, i'll tell the truth.

" No Jess, wait i - "

I ran out, slamming the door behind me. I ran into my place grabbed the keys to my car and drove off.

It's really short i know, but i needed to update early because i'm not going to have wifi access for the next couple of hours. Let me know what you think!!

& Don't forget to share, vote and comment:)