Chapter 11

We arrived at the Olive Garden and i was still smiling. He squeezed my hand tightly, and we followed our waitress over to a cute corner booth under a chandelier.
" Table for 2! " The lady said sounding perky.

We both smiled warmly at her and took our seats across from eachother.
He smiled at me and i couldn't help but smile back at him.
He reached for my hand and i gladly held his from across the table.
" I had fun tonight, " he said happily.

" Me too, " i said smiling at him, i leaned in over the table and kissed his cheek, " I love you Ryan. "

" I love you too Jess, " he said interlocking his fingers in between mine.

We finished dinner over small talk and our plans for the rest of the night. Once we finished we walked hand in hand back outside where the car was parked and drove off.

" Surprise, " he whispered, squeezing my hand a little tighter.

I looked out the window and all i could see was a small blanket laid down on the beach. I curled my bottom lip in awe.

" Ryan, " i answered back speechless.

He came over to my side and opened the door for me, reaching for my hand i followed him out to where the blanket was laid.

" This is perfect, " i said laying down, curling up on his chest.

" I figured you'd like it, " he smiled, playing with my hair.

" Can i ask you a question? "

" Anything, " he answered.

" What does this mean? "

" What do you mean? " he asked as we both sat up.

" I mean, does this mean we could be a thing now? "

" I think we could start calling it that, " he smiled.

" Good, " i sat leaning in for a kiss. " I'd like that a lot. "

He kissed me over and over again, making me have chills. " I love you Jessica, I love you so much. "

The next morning when i woke up, i was on Ryan's chest, still on the beach.
There was people on the beach now, a couple of girls recognized Ryan and I and had their phones out.
I sat up quickly, " Ryan we need to go,"
I shook his body, and he began to stir.
" Wake up Ryan. "
He opened his eyes and immediately sat up, almost banging our heads.
" What's wrong? " he said in a sleepy voice.

" Nothing's wrong, we fell asleep, we gotta go. "

When he dropped me home, i knew i would be saying goodbye to him for two or three weeks. He was going to visit his parents.

" I had a lot of fun last night, " i said sitting in the passenger seat.

" Me too, " he said kissing my hand.

" I'm going to miss you so much. " I said leaning back, feeling tears flood my eyes.

" I'll miss you too babe, but 3 weeks and i'll be back. "

" Yeah i know, it just seems like a long time. "

" I know, but i'll call you every night, i promise. "

I smiled, " At least i'll have something to look forward to. "

He walked me up to my door, Justin was out on his step and as weird as it was i didn't care. " See you in 3 weeks. "

I kissed him with passion, feeling the kiss. Making it last. I felt Justin's eyes on us, but i paid no attention. I kept kissing back, giving him more.
Our lips unlocked, " I love you, " he kissed me again. " I'll miss you. "

I kissed him hard, " I'll miss you too. " I smiled, and kissed him again and again.

" I love you, " i answered. Watching him pull away in his car.

Before i stepped inside, i looked over at Justin sitting down on his step, staring at me. He looked upset, frustrated and confused, i smiled at him awkwardly and went inside.

This was more of a filler chapter but i think it might be important later on, I hope you guys enjoy it! Don't forget to
comment, vote & share!!!