Chapter 19

Little Isabella should be here within 2 weeks now. I've been in a lot of pain lately, my ankles are swollen and my back hurts all the time now. Justin has been more than supportive over everything. We finished the nursery and finally got everything we needed for her arrival.
" I'm so excited, " he smiled at me from the other side of the couch.
" I know me too! " I laughed as we watch a jelly bean roll off my stomach and down into a cup. We played this little game every night.

Things have been going so good lately, Dad and Pattie still believe the story that it was Ryan's baby and i caught him cheating so i left. All my friends think that too, and more importantly so does the media.
Justin told me he has a surprise down his sleeve for after baby comes, and i've been so curious lately, he won't even give me a hint.

" What time are they coming over? " Justin asked.

" They're picking us up at 6, " i answered looking at the clock over the fridge.

" It's 5 now, i should go get ready but Jess call me if you need anything okay? I'll come over right away. " He said helping me off the couch and into the bedroom.

" I will, thank you. " I smiled, giving him a kiss.

" I love you too! "

My Dad and Pattie were taking Justin and I out for dinner. Get togethers like these are usually the more awkward ones, neither of them know anything or have they even so close to suspected anything.

Shortly after they pulled up in the driveway. I wasn't feeling like dressing up tonight, so i just shoved on a pair of jeans and a casual blouse.
" Jess, you look great! " Pattie said helping me out the door.

I laughed, " thanks! "

" Hey sis, " Justin said stepping out of his apartment.

I smiled at the way he made a nice save, " hey! "

The night went by quickly, and wasn't at all as bad as i thought it would be. We went to an italian restaurant for supper.
Afterwards they drove us home and they stopped in to help me clean up around the house, it was so hard to do things on my own now.

Once they left i went into change into one of Justin's old t-shirts. I was feeling tired so i just climbed into bed and fell asleep.

I found this chapter so boring, i'm so sorry i just really had some writers block i guess you can say! The next chapter is definitely going to be the birth of little Bella!!! I'd really appreciate your votes:)
Any suggestions for my next fanfict?? Comment anything:) thanks!!!!