Chapter 17

The next day, i woke up still laying down next to Justin. I felt weird, laying next to him. It was like nothing ever happened. It seemed like old times again, like the way things were before Ryan came along and before i got pregnant.

Justin woke up and immediately kissed my cheek, gently rubbing my stomach, " Good morning, " he said in that old sleepy voice.
I laid my hand on top of his and smiled, " Did you sleep good? "

" Yes, did you sleep good? "

" I woke up a couple of times over night, but it was a good sleep. "

He kissed my hand, " I'm so happy Jess, " he said softly.

" I am too, " i answered in almost a whisper.

" Want me to cook you some breakfast? "

" I'd love you to! " I agreed happily.

" Bacon and Egg sandwhich? " He smiled.

I nodded, smiling at the fact that he remembered my favorite.

We were in the middle of enjoying breakfast and talking about tour dates and stuff with the baby, when we heard 3 loud and violent bangs on the door.

" Babe go in the bedroom, i'll take care of it, " he said protectively.

" But, what if- ? "

" Just go in, it'll be fine. "

I agreed and walked down the hall and into Justin's room. I sat on the foot of the bed listening carefully to what was going on out there.

" Where the fuck is she? " I heard an angry yell from out in the kitchen.

'She' is me, i'm guessing. And that voice is clearly Ryan's.

I ran out the door, and around the corner and came face to face with Ryan.
I jumped back frightened by how red his face was.
" I've been calling you all morning, " He said grabbing onto my arm.

" Hey let go of her! " Justin yelled running over towards me, " Let go of Jess! "

" Why have you been ignoring me? "

" Oh, i don't know maybe because you started making out with some other girl while you went out with me? " I answered back saucily.

" What the hell Jess, i was drunk she came on to me! "

" I don't care Ryan, it's no excuse. Stop calling me and leave me alone. "

" You are pregnant with my kid Jessica, " he yelled.

" No, it's not your kid it's mine. I don't want you in his or her life. "

" Jess, you cannot do that. " He yelled angrily.

" It's my decision Ryan. Leave before you cause an even bigger mess. "

" It's my kid too Jess, " He grabbed my arm again, this time more agressively.

" Get off her bro! She told you to go now go! "

Ryan let go of me immediately, and turned around punching Justin right across the face.
I screamed, " What the hell? "

" Stop! " I yelled over and over again.

Justin punched him back, harder than Ryan had hit him. " I told you to get your hands off my sister and you ignored me. " He hit him again.

" I don't give a fuck about you or about your sister. " He turned around and looked at me, angrily. He pressed on my stomach. " Justin! " I yelled. " Help me, " i screamed again.

" What the fuck Ryan! Get your hands off of her she's pregnant! "

I began to cry, " Ryan what is wrong with you? Stop! "

Justin hit him repeatedly, making blood come out from his nose and mouth. " Next time Jess says no, you listen to her! Got that? " Justin said making himself sound clear.

Ryan got off the floor and limped out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Justin rushed over to me, " Are you okay? Jess, tell me he never hurt you or i swear to god i'll kill him, " he said running over to the window.

" I'm fine, just shocked. "

" He laid his hands on your stomach, he pressed in pretty hard Jess. Are you sure you're okay? "

" I'm fine. " I answered again.

I looked up at his face, a black eye beginning to form, and blood running down from his nose. " God, are you okay? "

"
I'm fine, " he answered.

He leaned in and kissed me, gently. "If he would have so much made a small bruise on you, i would have killed him."

I kissed him back, " I love you. "