Chapter 3

The next 2 weeks went by so quick, Justin & I finally settled in completely.
I found a job at the board walk down the road, i worked at the cutest little boutique that sold cute sun dresses & jewelry. The pay was pretty good, i have to admit, and with Justin's monthly income we were doing just fine.
It's a saturday night, and Justin is out with Ryan for his birthday. I was invited, but lately i haven't been feeling well, i had bad headaches and stomach pains all week.
I never told Justin about it, he'd worry too much and he would have skipped Ryan's party to stay with me.
There was nothing on tv and nothing to do, i have bored out of my mind lately.
I decided, that i was feeling well enough to go pick up some groceries.
I hopped in my car and pulled out of my parking space and drove down the road.
The sun set a little over 20 minutes ago, but there was still some day light. I never liked driving in the dark, but i would if i had to.

After picking up the groceries, and arriving home again, i felt another headache come on. I managed to get the groceries upstairs and stored away into the cupboards. I went over to Justin's place and wrote a note on a piece of paper and stuck it on the fridge.

Justin,

I decided to stay at my place tonight, i haven't been feeling myself, i'll see you after work tomorrow. Call me and we'll cook something good for supper.
Jess.

The next morning, i shot up from bed and ran to the bathroom. My stomach ached and i felt it come up my throat. I got sick in the toilet, and 5 minutes later i laid on the floor of the bathroom and clenched my hand over my stomach in pain.
I heard Justin come in through the front door, " Jess? " he yelled out.
I never wanted him to see me like this, so i got up off the floor and grabbed my robe.
I walked out of the bathroom and met him in the hallway.
" Hey babe, " he said kissing my forehead.
" Hey, " I said gently hugging him.

I walked out to the kitchen and got some juice.
" You feeling okay? " he asked taking a seat on the counter.
" No, i threw up this morning. "

He looked surprised, " maybe you have the stomach flu. " he suggested.
" Maybe, " i said taking tiny sips of my juice.
" You should stay home from work today, i think you need to rest. "
I nodded and went into my room to lay down again, " i'll call you later okay? " he said hugging me.
" sure. "
" I love you. " he said hugging me again, " feel better soon. "
" Thanks, i love you too. "

So many things were running through my mind, i couldn't help but feel sick to my stomach again, but i don't think it's because i feel like i'm going to throw up again...