Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}

By SakuNaga

🛠Editing🛠 Park Han Ni is a girl who has everything right from the day of her birth. She had lost her parent... More

Info
「Chapter 1: It's A New Day」
Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?
Chapter 3: Ehm Ai Dee Academy~
Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]
Chapter 5: Idol Friends
Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge
Chapter 7: Time Control
Chapter 8: Frost
Chapter 9: Telekinesis
Chapter 10: Development
Chapter 11: Light
Chapter 12: Water
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight
Chapter 15: Flight
Chapter 16: Wind
Chapter 17: Teleportation
Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Lightning
Chapter 22: Flame
Chapter 23: We're off to our planet
Chapter 24: EXO Planet
Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!
Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?
Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?
Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.
Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~
Chapter 32: We're gonna get sucked in!!
Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back
Chapter 34: Strange Dream
Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~
Chapter 36: VIP SaeRyun
Chapter 37: Promise?
Chapter 38: What do you want to do?
Chapter 39: What is LOVE?
Chapter 40: Messages
Thank you for suggesting!
Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!
Chapter 42: Competition Part 1
Chapter 43: Competition Part 2
Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?
Chapter 45: Who am I, really?
Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?
Chapter 47: His Story
I'm baaaack!!
Chapter 48: She's changing?
Chapter 49: The Kingdoms
Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day
Chapter 51: My.... brother?
Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)
Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)
Chapter: YO?
Chapter 54: "I won't ever leave your side.."
Chapter 55: Welcome Home
Chapter 56: The twins' day out
Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them
Chapter 58: For you to see I'm falling in love
Chapter 59: Bish he's really back
Chapter 60: I don't mind listening
Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready
Extra Chapter!
Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama
Chapter 63: "It's impossible"
Chapter 64: Death Gods
Chapter 65: What is this feeling?
Chapter 66: The Rules
Chapter 67: Squad 1
Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1
Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2
Chapter 70: The Revelation
AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71: Brother
Chapter 72: Emergency
CAN U HEAR

Chapter 18: Little Boy

18.2K 283 66
By SakuNaga

Ahh~ Exams are tomorrow. I found 9 guardians of mine and there's still 3 more. Is it really possible that the rest of my missing guardias are my friends? i'm missing my Flame Guardian, Lightning Guardian and Healing Guardian. Where could they be?

-----

Day of exams.. 

The first subject that we're doing is english, then science, math, and history. Believe it or not, it's pretty easy (for me XD) but I keep hearing some groans from my classmates saying 'What is this?'  'Did we even study this?'  'Why do we have to take this subject??'  'I'm so going to fail this subject' and such. 

Ofcourse, we didn't take the exams in the same class and same people. We were asigned to move class after finishing our subject with different people. I've been with seniors and freshmens and some are same grade as me. Kai, who's having a hard time answering the question, somehow passed the test, with my help. :3

" Luhan-hyung~ " Sehun called to his hyung.

" What is it Sehun-ah~? " Luhan asked.

" My brain is going to explode if I take more test. Can we make an excuse? We're rich and we can pay them~ " Sehun said.

" Tell that to HanNi-ah. She's the daughter of the first president in this school, the school's student president. " Suho said.

" Miss President~ " Sehun cooed.

" Sehun... no. Do your best on exams. " I gave him a thumbs up. He smiled.

" Okay! I'll do my best! For HanNi-ah! " Sehun fist pumped.

*Bell rang. Signaling to go to the next class* 

Another easy pizzy test. This time I'm with Chanyeol, Lay and Chen for History test. When the teacher hands out our test papers, we started scribling and writing the answers on the paper. I'm not bragging, but I finished the test lest than 10 minutes with 50 questions, followed by Chen then Lay and Chanyeol. The rest of the class finished about 30 minutes and some didn't actually finished it.

The four of us went out of the class first, since we are the first four people who finished out test first. We went to the cafeteria ad ordered something just to kill some time and eat. * buing, buing* that's the my phone, my ring tone. I picked it up and looked at the address, SuGee is calling me. Chanyeol, Chen and Lay looked at my phone.

" Park Su Gee... " Chen reads the name.

" Who's that? " Lay asked.

" Someone. " I replied and pressed the accept button. 

I put the phone in my ear and listened. 

" Yeoboseyo? " 

Ah~ Noona! How are you? 

" I'm doing good. What about you? " 

I'm on school break for 3 weeks because of school stuff.. 

" Did you get suspended? "

Aniyo! They're renovating something or maybe adding some new rooms. The school is getting more students so, yeah~ I'm not a badboy to get suspended! 

" Yah, yah~ so what are you going to do for 3 weeks? Aunty and Uncle are busy at work, Jung-oppa is busy with his university life. And you, left alone at home with no one. "

I know. Noona, you live alone, right? It must be lonely living in such a big house by yourself. 

" Kinda. But it's fine. " 

Don't you have maids in your house? To make it more lively. 

" Ani. Can't be bother. Wait, since your on school break for 3 weeks, wanna come over? " 

Can I? Is it alright? 

" Neh. Pack your stuff and I'll send Myung Dae-ahjussi to pick you up tomorrow. "

Tomorrow? OKAY! YAY! I'll pack my stuff now. See you tomorrow noona! Bye! 

" Okay. He'll be there at 3:00 am so wake up early. It's gonna be long ride. Annyeong! " I hang up.

The three guys are busy eating their food until the bell rang. The exams are over! Freedom for the students! The rest of the boys came out of their classes and went to the cafeteria. Girls screaming again, crowding a group of handome, sexy, talented, lady killer boys. But Chen, Chanyeol and Lay ignore the girls because they are busy eating.

They ordered their foods first before coming to our tables. It's really cute watching them eat, Kai stealing Xiumin's baozi, Sehun's just keep eating his food, and the rest are just talking about stuff such as; soccer, new eyeliners, hats and how manly they are ¬_¬ .

" The weather today is a bit cloudy and windy... " Luhan spoke while looking at his phone.

" It's cold too. It's not even winter yet. " Baekhyun said.

" Maybe there's incoming typhoon or just going to be rainy day. " Xiumin said.

" Nahh~ there won't be any typhoon. Maybe just rainy day.. " Lay said.

*thunder strikes* (not the really loud ones)

" AHH! " I was starlted and hug Chen who was sitting next to me. He dropped his fork and blushed. I pulled away and bowed my head slightly. A slight blush crept on my face.

" Mi-mianhae.. " I apologised.

After that, it started raining heavily and the clouds are dark outside. Typhoon or just rainy? . The temperature is getting cold because of the rain and wind outside. I shivered and rubbed my arms due to the coldness. 

" Guys, I'm just gonna get my jacket in my locker. I'll be back. " I told them and I ran to my locker room.

Brrr. It's cold. I reach my locker and unlocked it. I pulled out my jacket and locked my locker again and went back to the cafeteria. I put my jacket on to reduce the coldness I'm feeling.

As I walked to the corridors, I looked outside, the road is wet and leaves are being blown away by the wind. I thought of one preson, Sehun. Kidding. Before I turn my head way from the window, I saw a little boy walking under the rain, he looks lost.

I walked back to the cafeteria, the boys are finished eating and just talking about their schedules and  about composing a new song. They saw me walking back to our table, I sat down next to Chen again. They looked at me.

" Are you afraid of thunder? " Kris asked.

" Ani. Not really. " I answered.

" Why did you scream and hugged Chen-hyung when the thunder strikes? " Sehun asked.

" I was startled. I didn't see that coming though. " i replied.

" Ahh~ I see... " Baekhyun said.

----

Afterschool has come...

Myung Dae-ahjussi arrived, he went inside the school and picked me up so I won't get wet and lee the way to the car. Oh, I remembered about Su Gee coming over and asked Myung Dae-ahjussi.

" Myung Dae-ahjussi, my cousin Su Gee is coming over tomorrow. Can you pick him up at 3am? " I asked.

" Ah~ okay, Agassi. Do I arrive in their house at 3? or do I leave at 3? " He asked.

" Arrived at 3 tomorrow. Thanks Ahjussi. " I thanked him. He nodded.

----

It's already 9pm, the rain is still heavy and cold. I was in the living room watching drama called 'Monstar' it's interesting though, it's about music and such. I was searching for some EXO merchandises in internet and ordered some until I heard a loud knock outside the gates. I stood up, grabbed an umbrella and went outside to check it. At first, I took a peek and saw no one but I still can hear knocks. 

I open the gate and saw a little boy, his age probably around five. I was shocke when I saw the boy drenching wet under the rain, he's shivering in cold. i went to him and cover him with my jacket, but he collapse. I panicked and carry the boy inside the house not caring if he's wet. I layed him down in the couch and called a doctor. I called Myung Dae to buy some clothes for five year old boy and bring it to my house.

Soon enough, Myung Dae arrived with the clothes. I dried the little boy and changed his clothes. I asked Myung Dae to carry the boy in the guest room while I wait for the doctor to arrive. A few minutes later, the doctor arrived and checked on the little boy.

" He's got a high fever... " the doctor announced.

" Aiish! Why is this kid outside? " I said.

" Is this your little brother? " he asked. I shook my head.

" I found him outside my gate not too long ago. " I said.

" Oh, is that so. Anyways, this are the medicines that he need to take. Take care of him. The fever might last for about a week or so. " he handed me a list of recomended medicines.

" Thankyou. " I stood up and bowed to him.

" I'll be leaving. " He bid goodbye.

Myung Dae-ahjussi is waiting in the living room. I went downstairs and ask Myung Dae-ahjussi to buy the medicines that the doctor recomended and told him to buy the high-class ones and gave him the money for the medicines. I called Su Gee.

Yeoboseyo? 

" Yah, SuGee-ah, come tomorrow okay?I need your help here. " 

Okay. What's wrong? 

" I'll tell you tomorrow. Go to sleep, you're leaving early tomorrow. Bye. "

This kid... why is he outside?

Myung Dae-ahjussi arrived with the medicines, he placed it on the side table with water, glass, towel and bowl of warm water. I thanked him and he left. Ayyayay~ 

1:00am, the little boy starting to wake up. I'm fell asleep on the guest room where the little boy is to take care of him. I woke up because I think I heard him mumble something.

" Umma... " he mumbled. he opened his eyes and looked around.

" Uh.. are you feeling better now? " I asked.

" Where am I? " he asked.

" In my house. You were knocking on my door under the rain and fainted so brought you here. " I smiled.

"고맙습니다..  " he said.

" You're welcome. By the way, what's your name? " I asked.

" Sae Ryun. My name is SaeRyun. " He answered in his cute voice.

" Nice to meet you SaeRyun-ah. I'm HanNi. Park Han Ni. " I told him.

" You have high fever so don't do anything. Just rest, your fever will last for about week or so. Just take a rest and tomorrow my cousin will be here to take care of you because I have to go to school. Ah, about your parents where are they? Why are you outside in this kind of weather? " I asked.

" I don't remember having parents... I have no parents, so I just live by myself. But people help me.. " He said. I was taken aback. He doesn't have parents... like me.

" So, where do you live? " I asked again.

" Everywhere.. " SaeRyun answered. And he don't have a house. Should I adopt him?

" Eh... when you get better, are you gonna go out and walk around again? " SaeRyun nodded.

" Me.. I live alone in this mansion, by myself. I'm thinking of... maybe adopting you. Can I do that? " I asked SaeRyun.

SaeRyun smiled at me. The cutest smile ever ≥ㅅ≤ . 

" I'd love too. But is it okay? " He pouted and looked at me with his puppy eyes. Ohmahgash! Kyeopta!

" OKAY! I will adopt you. But what am I suppose to mean to you? Noona? " I asked.

" Hmm... Umma! " SaeRyun said. He's... he's happy to call me 'umma'. But I'm too young to be one.

" Hmm.. I'm now your Umma and your my son. So listen to me, sleep, rest and eat your food. Arasso? " I sound like a mom.

" Neh~ " SaeRyun answered with the sweetest voice ever.

-------

A few hours later, Su Gee arrived at my house.

" Noona! " He ran to me and gave me a hug.

" You're here.. " I said with sleepy voice. I didn't get much sleep since I'm taking care of SaeRyun.

I lead the way to Su Gee's room, which is on the third floor. He placed his luggage and jumped on the bed.

" It's so comfy~ " He said feeling the bed.

" Yah, SuGee-ah, I have something to tell you. " I said.

" What is it noona? " SuGee asked.

" There's a boy I'm taking care of. He's probably 5 years of age, I found him infront of my house last night under the heavy cold rain. He's got a high fever, which will last for about a week. Please do me a favor~ " I said.

" What favor? " He asked.

" Take care of him while I'm at school. It's only for a week and after that, you can do whatever you want. Please~ " I plead.

" Okay. I got it. But why? Where's he's parents? " SuGee asked.

" He doesn't have parents. I dopted him. I'm now his 'umma' and you're taking care of him as his 'uncle'. " I explained.

" Adopt? Umma? Uncle? Me? YaH! Finally! I'm uncle now! woooo! " Su Gee celebrated.

I'm happy that he accepts it. He really is one reliable person. After that, I showed him around the mansion with the spare time I have left. I have to get ready for school, but I didn't get that much sleep, poor me. 

I went back to my room to get a shower. After taking a shower, I put my uniform on and shoes on. I tied my hair into pony-tail but curled the bottom. I got out of my room and went to SaeRyun's room to check on him. He's still sleeping, i went to him and kissed his forehead and said 'goodbye, I'm off to school. Eat your food.' and went to the kitchen.

When I got down, SuGee is already there, eating breakfast. Such and early-waker. I sat down adn eat breakfast. After eating, I put my dishes in the sink and washed them. I wiped my hands to dry.

" Uh.. SuGee-ah, when SaeRyun wakes up, tell him I went to school and feed him breakfast. I cooked soup for him and give him milk also. And the medicines, I wrote a note on his side table, just read it. Take care of him. I'm off! " I bidded goodbye and went out.

It's still raining and Myung Dae-ahjussi isn't here yet. Is he sick? Did he caught a colds from last night? I dialled Myung Dae-ahjussi's number and called him, he picked up the phone.

Yeoboseyo? I heard a female's voice on the other line.

" Ah, is Myung Dae-ahjussi there? " 

Is this Miss Park Han Ni? 

" Yes, it's me. " 

I'm sorry, but Myung Dae caught a cold last night. He's sick right now. 

" Is that so? Thank you for telling me ahjumma. Please take care of him. Bye" I hang up.

Myung Dae-ahjussi caught a cold fron last night. Should I walk to school and take a bus or should I call one of the boys to pick me up? They don't use their van don't they? They only use it when they're going to SMent. or they jobs to do.

" HanNi-noona, why are you still here? " SuGee asked from behind.

" Ahh~ Ahjussi caught a cold so he can't drive me. I guess I have to take the bus. " I said.

" Really? don't you have friends to ride with? " He asked.

" I do. But they only use it when they are going to do their jobs. " I answered.

*Chu~You have a message~ chu~ * Yep that's my phone.

I got a message from Xiumin-oppa. 

To: Han Ni

From: Xiumin Baozi

Han Ni-ah, it's raining today. You wanna come to school with us? We are using our van since we don't want to get mobbed by fans if we take the bus and we'll get wet if we walk. Reply Reply~ 

---

To: Xiumin Baozi

From: Han Ni

Thanks. Myung Dae-ahjussi can't pick me up today. He caught a cold last night. I also don't want people to recognise me and get mobbed in the bus and I don't feel like walking. I'll be waiting outside. Hurry Hurry~ 

---

To: Han Ni

From: Xiumin Baozi

Nouuh~ Don't wait outside. Just wait inside your house. We'll be there soon. I don't want you to catch a cold, sports festival is coming up. Bye Bye~ 

---

To: Xiumin Baozi

From: Han Ni

Okay. Arasso. :) Pali Pali~

--- 

" My friends are picking me up. I don't have to ride a bus. " I said.

" Okay, I'll take a look at SaeRyun if he's awake. " SuGee said and went to SaeRyun's room.

Soon enough, the boys arrived infront of my house. I heard car's horn so I went out to greet them.

" You're so quick... " I told Xiumin. He smiled at me.

" Get in. We're gonna be late. " Luhan said.

" Okay. But just give me a second. " I told them as I ran back inside to tell SuGee I'm going.

I went back inside the mansion to say that I'm going. SuGee is still inside SaeRyun's room. I opened the door and saw SaeRyun awake.

" SaeRyun-ah, I'm off to school. Take a rest, eat your food and take your medicines, okay~? " I said.

" Neh~ umma. " SaeRyun replied.

" Listen to uncle SuGee okay? I'm going now. Bye~ " I bidded goodbye and went outside.

I hopped on the van where Xiumin is driving, Suho might be in the other van. I sat next to Chen at the back. He's playing something on his phone and checking some photos of them on the internet.

" Ah~ HanNi-ah, who's that person called you yestertday? " Chen asked out of nowhere.

" Su Gee. He's staying in my house for three weeks. " I replied.

" Su Gee? Who's that? " Sehun asked who's sitting on the other side of me.

" My cousin. You'll meet him someday. " I answered. Sehun sighed on relief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo!

Another chapter and new character! woot woot!

Thanks for reading! don't forget to vote, add and comment!!

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.2K 64
Crystal Park (Also known as park Soohyun) is a bold and confident highschool student that decided at a very young age to live with her aunt in americ...
10.9K 1K 63
"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equally handsome face. His features were not...
11.7K 171 20
Foreword She had the smarts, the looks, and the talent, yet here she was living her life as someone else's property. Will she be able to escape this...
7.7K 238 51
Park Je Ri. A girl who was forced to try to fit into the normal world full of humans and mortals as a half-dragon. From what we know, society isn't...