All I want is to love- Kian L...

By youtube_is_my_life_

All I want is to love someone and have them love me back. But I constantly get screwed over by Dbags and A*sh... More

Chapter1:The brake up
Chapter 2:Moving?
Chapter 3:Goodbyes and Hellos
Chapter 4: Off to breakfast.
Chapter:5 Show the love
Chapter:6 good morning.
Chapter:7 Five things I adore about you.
Chapter8: it's gonna be a surprise
Chapter 9:The wedding
Chapter 10: The phone call
Chapter 11: How things are.
Chapter12: 
Chapter 13: Sweet moments and Jcpenny?
Chapter 15:A day apart
Chapter 16:Christmas eve
Chapter 17:Kians family's house
Chapter 18:Sams problems
Chapter 19: Christmas love
Chapter 20:How's your grades?
Chapter 21:Laser tag
Chapter 22:Welcome home
Chapter 23: Plans
Chapter 24:party prep
Chapter 25:Butterflies
Chapter 26: Party Party Party!
Chapter 27: The morning after
Chapter 28: Fear
THANK YOU
Chapter 29: Hard times
Chapter 30: Better
Chapter 31:Focus
Chapter 32: Valentines
Chapter 33:Surprise?
Chapter 34: Dissapointment
HEY I LOVE YOU
Chapter 35: Seeing Ava
Chapter 36: Regrets
Chapter 37: Mumbled apologies and Coming home
Chapter 38: Young love
Chapter 39: Accepted
Chapter 40: Easter Sunday
Chapter 41: Insecurities
Grateful for you guys
Chapter 42:Please believe me
Chapter 43: 8 Months
Chapter 44: Uninvited Guest
Opinions/ Merry Christmas
Chapter 45:Drunk call
Chapter 46:Shoppoholic
Chapter 47:Feeling blessed
Chapter 48:Tipsy
Chapter 49:Vidcon
Chapter 50:Talking too much
Chapter 51: Finally 18
Not an update: Explaining
Chapter 52: Dirt.
Chapter 53: A Whole Year
Chapter 54: Step Up Your Boyfriend Game
THANK YOU OMFG
Epilogue
Not always the end(author)

Chapter14:All caught up

7.6K 115 43
By youtube_is_my_life_

{unedited}

After going out with kian and the guys and a couple other people and finding out GREAT news about my grandma i was tired.I wasn't feeling very well either but I stuck through it. We filmed 3 videos? I think... And hung around kians house with everyone. I got to know a few of the guy's mutual friends their names Jenn and Rebecca. They seemed cool. I could kinda tell Jenn and Jc had a thing going on. For me not knowing them both very well I was surprised I picked up on that.

I went to bed fairly early compared to everyone else. I woke up in the middle of the night after kian crawled in next to me and noticed I had a sore throut. "Great, just great." I thought and cuddled into Kian.

I woke up around 9am, feeling like crap. Kian had his head on my shoulder so a snapped a picture and tweeted it out. All the fangirls loved it. Kian then turned over not waking up. I watched a few YouTube videos from my subscriptions. Eventually Kian woke up. I didn't know how much my throat hurt until I told him good morning. I sounded awful.

Before Kian woke up I texted Connor

To Connor: 

Morning Con, Do you happen to have any herbal tea?

From Connor: 

Good morning court, and yes I do. It's in the kitchen, help yourself. Are you feeling any better from last night?

To Connor:

THANK YOU! And no I feel absolutely horrible.

From Connor:

No problem. Let me know if you need anything else!(:

Then that's when kian woke up.

When we finally got up and went to the kitchen I saw a sight I didn't think I would see in a while. Jenn and Jc passed out on the couch. I took a picture and sent it on our giant group message "#JcPenny"

Had a good laugh with myself and then helped myself to some tea. Kian warned me of Connor and I told him I had permission. It's funny how the rules in this house works. Like unsaid rules.

Kian started vlogging to start our/his day. Telling his fans to send me love in the comments since I was feeling so bad. And I LOVE it when he calls me baby. I really don't know what it is.

After Ricky and Connor came down stairs and got over with their smart remarks on the whole jcpenny thing I asked them about if Jc liked Jenn but of course right when I go to ask they wake up.

Jenn and Rebecca leave and kian takes me home soon after.

I took a nap when I got home. One of thoughs naps where you don't remember falling asleep and wake up really confused hours later. And while I was laying down before my nap I realized how fast Christmas was approaching. I needed to get Kian something... And I had a few ideas.

To Ricky: 

Are you and Connor home?

From Ricky: 

Yes(: why?

To Ricky: 

I need to Skype you two. But kian can't know! Soooo can you make that happen?

From Ricky: 

Gotcha. Give me a minute.

To Ricky: 

Okay(:

I set up my computer and took some medicine.

*Skype call sound*

Me:Hi guys 

Con:Hiiiiiii 

Ricky:How ya feeling? 

Me:Terrible but I have something I need your help with. 

Con:What would that be? 

Me:I need help with a present for Kian. 

Ricky:Okay, what were you thinking? 

Me: Well I was thinking an updated camera if he needs one. Or a new lens or something since that's really important to him. But I have no clue what he wants or needs! Plus idont know much about cameras. 

Con:I see... Hmmm 

Ricky: I think he's been looking at this one camera and light set... But hang on I'm gonna look it up. 

Con:Oh yeah! He wanted that really bad a little bit ago. 

Me: okay how much is it and where can I get it.

We talked for a bit and Ricky gave me the information on it and I was going to order it later.

me:Thank you guys sooooooo much! I love you two! 

Ricky:You're welcome court! 

Con:Anything for you darling! 

Me:Well I'll talk to you guys later! 

Con:Alright bye! 

Ricky:Bye, feel better!

*call ended*

I made myself an early dinner and called my grandma since I wouldn't be coming to visit her. I didn't text to call anyone that night. I just relaxed. I took a really long steam shower to make me feel better and I put a avocado mask on and sat at my computer and read through the comments on the Christmas videos. People really want me to make videos. Made me actually consider it.I ordered Kians present and it should be here the 23rd. I watched Kians o2l video after.

Then I got a FANTASTIC idea. I took off my mask and slept on it.

(I didn't realize who weird that sounded until now, she slept on the idea... Hahahha)

The next morning I was feeling better and I got up early and I wanted to make the most of my day. I straightened my hair and put it up in a pony tail. I got my running shorts and shoes on and put on a light jacket. I went for a long run.

When I came back I had a text message from Kian asking if I wanted to do anything.I said sure and he was going to come over in a little bit. I cleaned up around the house since my grandma was coming home in a few days.

Kian walked in and announced his presence. "Honey I'm home!" he said with a laugh.

"Hi I'm in the kitchen!" I yell. I was wiping the counter.He came upnbehind me burying his head in my neck with his arms around me.

"Your voice sounds much better." he states and let's go.

"Yeah I feel much better too. I even went for a run! So what were you thinking of doing?" I ask.

"Maybe we could go do a little Christmas shopping. I need help!" he says.

"You know how much I love shopping!" I say with a wink."Let me change real quick"

We shopped and shuffled through the mall. I got Connor some silly cat socks and me and Kian picked out the fancy coffee maker from the both of us. We got Ricky The new pokemon game and a Panera Bread poster. For Jc me and Kian wanted to get him something to in courage him to ask out Jenn. We got him a new SnapBack and a cinema gift card.

I got my grandma some things and Kian got his family some things. We spent a lot of time walking around the mall and we ended up at taco bell before heading home. Relaxing and being lazy around the house seemed like a good idea.

"I miss Ava." I say randomly. I was thinking.. I haven't talked to her in weeks. I sat up and went on my phone. I went on Facebook to her Profile. I hadnt been on in a long while.

"I bet you do. I mean she's your best friend. Why haven't you talked to her?" kian asks.

"I don't know, I just didn't. She didn't text me I didn't text her... " I said trailing off reading down her profile.

Things I read that stand out. 

'He loves me, making me Mac n cheese."-4days ago 

'Ava is in a relationship.' -11days ago 

'Sometimes I miss you.'-17 days ago 

'Thank you for being there for me with-Erica finnly' 

'I love my best friend, she gets me food and takes me to movies.with Erica finnly'-3days ago 

'Bestie and I are decorating for Christmas. Seriously love her!' -5 days ago 

'I feel like I've known you forever' to Erica finnly.-yesterday.

I realized I was in a teary eyed gaze. My hand was on my mouth and I was fighting back tears. "Courtney?... Come here." I heard Kian say and he pulled me into him. He was reading over my shoulder.

"I've been replaced. How could I let that happen? I said we would Skype weekly." I say trying not to cry.

Kian just held me.

"She has a boyfriend.And didn't tell me ANYTHING. I told her everything about us. EVERYTHING. She was the person I got comfort from when Cameron... " then the tears fell. I sat up away from Kian. He frowned.

"She was my best friend." i said lastly and put my face in my hands.

"Baby I'm really sorry.You know, you got me. And Connor and Ricky.And our viewers!"  

He says making me feel a lot better.

"You always know what to say." I say sitting up and giving him a kiss. We sat layed back on the couch and watched tv.

*kians pov*

Seeing Courtney so heartbroken makes me so sad. I never want her to feel that way because she doesn't deserve it. Losing a best friend or being replaced sucks. Especially when you've known someone for so long. But I have a feeling that Courtney is going to gain Soooo anymore friends here in L.A. I'm not going to call it out now but mark my words she is going to blossom into the girl I've seen all along.

Now we lay here on her couch, Looking down on her as she sniffles her soft crys away. I make plans with the guys to go to the movies.

"How does going to a movie with the guys sound?" I ask

"Fun, when?"

"Later tonight.Jc is going with Jenn. But they don't know were going too.. So it should be interesting." I tell her.

Ricky picked us up and we headed to the movie theater. We went to see Anchorman 2. We sat in the very back and sat together. Jc and Jenn came to see the same movie and they sat closer up front. We didn't know they were seeing the exact same movie! We just knew he was coming sometime tonight!

It was funny because they didn't notice us the whole time.

We dropped Courtney at home since I had awesomeness shoot tomorrow. Only had one more video to film and that was on Christmas eve! I'm feeling very on top of this Christmas video vlogs thingy.

--------- 

Hope everyone had a safe and fun New years! 

It's still 2013 where I live Soooo yeah. 

Best of luck to everyone in the new year.(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 60 128
Instagram Story about Kian Lawley. For a famous model and actress dating a youtuber that not so many know about, both are surprised by the abrupt cha...
7.3K 254 41
"Kian," Angeles called out behind me. "I'm about that rebellious teen life, but how much trouble are we gonna get in if we get caught?" "Don't get ca...
Amnesia By M

Fanfiction

12K 417 20
•A Trevor Moran love story•
335K 4.9K 33
@KianLawley requests to follow you She never thought she would love anyone like him. Never thought she would actually meet him. Until one day, when h...