Part time thief

By SashaSpittle

(F/n) came from a wealthy family of artists but decided to go out into the wide open world on her own, to mak... More

Chapter 1- the beginning
Chapter 2- fitness is a b**ch
Chapter 3- unexpected Date
Chapter 4- hard worker
Chapter 5- why so serious?
Chapter 6-thief!
Chapter 7- to be a gentleman
Chapter 8- two faced
Chapter 9- limits
Chapter 10- first mission
Chapter 11- the pain of an artist
Chapter 12- a mans lust
Chapter 13- friendly competition
Chapter 14- well that came unexpected
Chapter 15- stranger danger
Chapter 17- help me
Chapter 18- that little bit of hope
Chapter 19- found you
Chapter 20- family...it's complicated
Chapter 21- friends
Chapter 22- home sweet home
Chapter 23- goodbye my friend
Please do not skip!!!
Chapter 25- Never a moment of peace
Chapter 26- Christmas cheer
Chapter 27- Hajime's story
Chapter 28- plans and invites.
Chapter 29- one game, two kisses
Chapter 30- Aneko the professional
Chapter 31- masks mean more.
Chapter 32- bad parenting
Chapter 33- a garden walk
Chapter 34- words linger
I'm sorry
Chapter 35- a son has a duty
chapter 36- words are hard
chapter 37- A Job?
Chapter 38- going solo
chapter 39- a recovered memory
...
chapter 40- a confession
chapter 41- drama queen
chapter 42- what type?
Face reveal!
Chapter 43- Misunderstanding
chapter 44
chapter 45- attempted murder
chapter 46- obsessive love
Chapter 47- Walking on thin ice
Chapter 48- a storm is coming
Chapter 49- Traitor!
Chapter 50- Run b*tch Run!
Chapter 51- I am not a traitor
Chapter 52- Here we go again
chapter 53-Plagued thoughts
chapter 54- Run rabbit run
Chapter 55- fight!
Chapter 56- Riki to the rescue...again
Chapter 57- Blind
Chapter 58- so close and yet so far away
Chapter 59- A fight to the death

Chapter 16- assassins are jerks

254 13 3
By SashaSpittle

"Right today we are going to train on our fighting, the angels are here as well so make sure you show them who's the better group here!" Riki shouted in the hall full of people, (f/n) felt kind of small due to the fact that there were close to a hundred of assassins around her. Hajime patted her shoulder in an attempt to reassure the female it was alright but she was still on edge. "Partner up!" (F/n) was about to turn around to partner up with at least one of the angels but she found herself all alone and the four men were partnered up with different people. The female wanted to sink in a hole and die when she scanned the hall to see a bunch of pairs staring at her, she felt like she was that kid in school that no one wanted to partner up with. Suddenly she felt an arm drape across her shoulders and she looked up to a tall woman with a carefree smile on her face.

"No hard feelings princess but I need something to release my stress, so you better know how to defend yourself if you want to come out of here with your bones intact." She said, still with the same smile. (F/n) on the other hand was bone white and started internally screaming. Her eyes practically popping out of her skull and her movements were stiff when the pairs got into their own spaces in the large hall.

"Right, into positions!" Riki boomed, scanning the crowd, "attack!" The towering female lunged towards (f/n) with an animalistic growl rumbling in her chest, catching the artist off guard and slamming her fist into the females cheek. (F/n) stumbled back and lost her footing, making her fall to the floor. Her opponent took it as an opportunity and kicked her repeatedly in the ribs. "Nishi give the angel a chance!" Riki must have seen (f/n)'s complete disaster of a start and a wave of embarrassment flooded through the female when a few people watched her stumble up. She winced at the sharp pain in her side and saw Nishi smirk slightly. The purple haired brute positioned herself, her green eyes boring into (f/n)'s own orbs. Suddenly she pounced forward again but (f/n) saw it coming and dodged to the side, only to be greeted with an unexpected kick to the back.

"This is just too easy." Nishi chuckled and slammed her elbow into the back of the artists neck whilst bringing her knee up into the females stomach. (F/n) let out a loud choked gasp and tears blurred her vision. Soon all eyes were on the two as they watched Nishi's brutal attacks, most watched with smirks. Nishi flung (f/n) over her shoulder and the female hit the floor with a bone splintering force. (F/n) tried getting up but her weak muscles gave out on her. Soon the crowd formed a circle around the two and the artist looked up to see the angels, staring at her with an urgent look. Well all except Jun, but even he was slightly fidgety. (F/n) was too distracted to see the kick heading straight for her head before it was too late and fell to the floor with a thud. The female didn't move and stayed on the floor in defeat, her muscles trembling from the fatigue and pain.

"Come on (f/n)!" A deep voice called out and with a heavy head the female looked up to see Goro kneeling down, his purple eyes set on her. "Was all of that training for nothing. You truly aren't a credit to the Angels if you can't get up!" (F/n) almost wanted to swear at the male but for some reason the anger she felt towards him gave her muscles strength. She slowly rose to her feet, glaring at the male and stuck up her middle finger. Goro smirked when she twisted back around to Nishi and held her fists up, positioning her feet in a strong stance. Nishi flung her fist towards the female, but against all odds (f/n) grabbed her fist and used the momentum to fling her over her shoulder and onto the floor. Her opponent however was highly resistant to pain and bounced back up, a growl coming deep from within her. Remembering everything Goro had used against her, the artist dodged Nishi's blows and thrusted her fist up in an uppercut to her opponents jaw. Nishi stumbled back and spat out a mixture of saliva and blood onto the floor and smirked at (f/n), she was far from over. The purple haired female punched forward and when it was dodged she suddenly kicked (f/n) in the stomach, sending the artist into the crowd

"(F/n), analyse your opponent. What does she leave open?" A voice muttered into her ear and then a pair of hands pushed her back into the 'fighting space'. Nishi circled the female as if she were prey and the predator like opponent grinned at her discomfort.

Hiro watched the fight, itching to rush in and stop it, but knowing his sisters brutality it wasn't really heard of for that to happen. He looked over to see his sister watching without any hint of concern and crossed her arms chuckling when (f/n) had found herself in a headlock. The artists face was growing slightly flushed and she clawed at Nishi's arm in an attempt to get away. Hiro couldn't handle it anymore and shoved past the crowd until he was face to face with his sister. His lips pulled back into a snarl as he pointed his finger in her face, "stop this now."

"No." Riki slapped his finger away and returned her attention back to the fight. "She needs to fight her own battles."

"This isn't right, she's getting hurt." Hiro pointed at the female who was now on the floor gasping for the air she lost in the headlock, bruises were already starting to form and her body shook uncontrollably.

"What about the other guys, when they go out and do your dirty work do you get this worked up as well?"

"This is different."

"What because (f/n) is a girl?" Riki sneered and Hiro clenched his hands into fists. "Or does that woman mean something to you."

"She is a friend and the only person who could lead us to her grandfathers last work." Hiro didn't dare look at the fight when everyone hissed and groaned as if they could feel whoever's pain it was. "Just please stop this."

"No." Riki smirked and gestured to the fight, "you're angel needs to end this herself."

(F/n) suddenly saw it. Her weakness. Nishi didn't conserve her energy and left her stomach open. The artist stumbled up from the floor and narrowed her eyes on her target. She ran forward and ducked under her opponents blow and kicked her in the back, she didn't waste anytime to get Nishi into a headlock but was flung off of the female and pinned down. Nishi dug her knee into (f/n)'s chest and struck the females face over and over, but the sudden blow of (f/n)'s foot to her stomach sent her flying back. The artist swiftly got onto her feet and jumped back from Nishi's fist, but (f/n) struck the females stomach once again. Nishi fell to the floor, gagging from the blows to her stomach and received a kick to the head. Knocking her unconscious. There was a silence across the hall and everyone stared at the female with wide eyes, but then they all roared out and crowded around her, picking her up and bouncing her in victory. "(F/n)!" A familiar voice shouted over the crowd and made the assassins silent. They lowered her to the ground and Riki slowly walked over to her with a slow pace. "Nishi is one of my best fighters." Her voice was stern and made (f/n) instinctively look down at the floor, she suddenly felt a hand land on her shoulder and she looked up seeing Riki smiling. "I'm impressed."

"(F/n)! Are you okay?" Hajime suddenly came out of nowhere and hugged the female tightly, the three other guys followed after him and (f/n) locked eyes with Goro.

"I'm fine Hajime." She patted his head and smiled at Goro, "am I credit to the group yet?" The purple eyed male looked away, crossing his arms with a scowl

"You're just starting to get there." He muttered, his once pouty face turned into one of confusion when he heard the female laughing loudly. "What's so funny?"

"You never change." She chuckled and gently punched Goro's arm. "Thanks for pissing me off during the fight."

"It's what I do best isn't it." Goro ruffled (f/n)'s hair with a soft smile. The female was about to comment back but was silenced when she saw Hiro step forward. His eyes were set on the ground and he stood with his shoulders hunched.

"Hiro lets go somewhere more quiet." She whispered and walked out of the hall with the pink haired male following after her. His eyes were set on the females back and his thoughts took over. Hiro furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the limp in (f/n)'s walk and heard the not so subtle hisses coming from the female. He reached out a hand but just as his fingers grazed her arm they came to a stop in a quiet hallway at the far end of the large building. "Now tell me what's troubling you." (F/n)'s (e/c) eyes locked onto Hiro and he held his breath for a moment. The bruises that had finally healed after her first mission were replaced with darker and larger ones, her eyes were bloodshot from the stress of the fight and there was a red mark on her neck, almost into the shape of a hand. As if she had been choked within the fight.

"I'm sorry." He blurted out and (f/n) cocked her head to the side, wincing slightly at the pain coming from the action. "I tried to make Riki stop the fight...but...I couldn't convince her. I should have tried harder to change my sisters mind, then maybe your..." he stopped himself and stared at the females face, unconsciously running a gentle hand down her cheek, he took a step in and spoke in a quiet and smooth voice. "Then maybe your beautiful face wouldn't have been damaged." Hiro suddenly realised that he had been stroking (f/n)'s cheek and pulled his hand away whilst uncomfortably clearing his throat.

"Hiro...don't tell me you've fallen for me." The female joked and saw the  normally confident ladies man all flustered whilst waving his hands around in an attempt to make it clear that he means no.

"Wh-what no!" Hiro hid his face but his pink ears informed (f/n) that he was blushing. "Look...we've known each other for about a month or something but...out of all that time...I think of you as a friend."

"Aww Hiro you do know how to make a girl blush." (F/n) placed a hand to her heart whilst chuckling and Hiro smiled slightly. "Now how about we find the others and-" the artist was suddenly cut off by the window behind her shattering and the shards caught the sun sending a glare in her eyes.

"(F/n) move!" Hiro shouted and yanked her away just as an arrow whistled through the air and dug itself in the wall, a piece of paper hanging from it by a blue ribbon. (F/n) walked over to the arrow, ignoring Hiro's protests, and pulled the letter off.

Remember that (f/n) must be at the Trevi fountain tonight, or I promise you that someone will get seriously hurt.

"Rather cliché don't you think?" Hiro grumbled and read the letter of the females shoulder.

"I guess the arrow was for effect."

~

"I don't care." Riki sighed and returned to the book she was reading. A brown haired girl that Jun recognised as Yuki was sitting next to her with Riki's legs resting on her lap. Goro suddenly hit the wall and growled at her dismissive attitude to the situation.

"You should care! They got into your building without any trouble and are after (f/n)!" He growled and Yuki looked over at her friend. Riki saw the females doubting expression and released a slow exaggerated sigh.

"Fine, I've got a plan but you must follow it without any mistakes or this could possibly end with the disappearance of (f/n)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 2.1K 30
[yandere villains x reader x yandere heroes] You're looking for a symbol, that appears magically in your dreams for quite some while now. After weeks...
74.4K 2.3K 15
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šข; ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ—ฆ โ– โ—ฆ...
183K 6.8K 36
โฅ๏ธŽ ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› สŸแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษขแด yandere! roommates x reader โ€โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...
200K 9.6K 44
YANDERE TSUNDERE X READER Cornelius Angelio Cosimo, or Angel, was the son of two influential and very powerful people. His mother owned one of the be...