Fortuitous Love (Klaroline Fa...

By Cchulie

Caroline Forbes is a young vampire. She is kind, smart, loyal, and understanding. She looks for the light in... More

Story Information
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Question
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Update
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Update- Not a Chapter
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
New Book and More Chapters to Come
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
REWRITE
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Note
Chapter 64
Message from the Author
Message

Chapter 49

1.2K 42 4
By Cchulie

Klaus pov:

We had spent the last twodays in bed making amazing mind blowing love to one another. The sunwas raising on the third day since my love had woken up, We remainedin my bed frightened that if we left it reality would slap us in theface. I was running my fingers through a sleeping Caroline hair whenI heard a faint whisper "Niklaus" it was Elijah. I gently removermyself from the bed through on a pair of sweatpants and whooshed downto his office where he was calling from.

"Hello brother, you seemlike you've enjoyed yourself the last few days."

"Well of courseI have the love of my life has awaken, we are finally over this trialbusiness. So why am I stand in your office instead of laying in bedwith Caroline?"

Stefan can from behind the door "We still have aissue with the growing population of wolfs to deal with."

Before Icould speak a half clothed Caroline pranced into the room, shethrough her arm around my brother. "Good to see you consciousCaroline." With a smile she replied "missed you to Lijah. Nowwhat is the wolf business?" She questioned.

"Well there are abouttwelve new wolfs in Mystic falls in the last month."

"New as injust triggered their curse or new to the area?" She questionedStefan with power and demanding respect.

"New to the area."

"Andhave they done anything wrong, killed anyone?"

"Well no."

"Wellnothing they have the right to be here as long as they don't goattacking out locals or killing anyone" She interrupted him. Stefanlooked at me "Your just going to let her make this dissension?"

"Yes, I am mate." I informed him quite entertained with watchingmy Caroline acted like the queen I knew she could always be.

A terrifying sound camefrom Caroline and then there was blood on the floor. I whooshed toher side and laid her on the couch in Elijah's office. "Love, areyou ok" I questioned now joined by my brother at my side. Her eyeswiden and with a grand smile she took my hand and placed it on herstomach. Right away I felt a heart beat. My eyes widen an I smiled ather. She took my face in her hands pulled me close and pecked mylips. "We are going to be parents!" She confirmed merrily.

I know it has been almosta month since I posted. I am so very sorry. Just please have faith inme I will be finishing this book soon. My life has been crazy for thelast few months but now it is finally slowing down so I will havemore time to write and post. Sorry for a short chapter the next onewill be longer I promise! As always I hope you enjoy the chapter andThank you for reading and voting!

-Cchulie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.7K 43
Caroline Forbes and Kol Mikaelson have been best friends since the third grade, the two of them inseparable. That is until Kol's older brother, Klaus...
143K 4.2K 18
[ edited! and finished! ] In this thrilling first book of the series, Caroline Forbes thinks that everything can go back to normal. With her boyfrien...
99.4K 2.2K 21
"It was supposed to be a one-time thing, a mistake. But, when you're a vampire, life is blood and blood binds." Red flags! Rate M. Delicious M. Kla...
15.6K 360 23
Mystic Falls had a history that Amity Romero was unaware of in her move back to the small town. Being convinced for years by her cousin, Caroline, to...