My Bad Boy Roommate #TheABBAs...

By MakeAWishXxx

Emma Waterson is your stereotypical shy picture perfect girl who has always stuck to the rules, but Nick Co... More

Hitting the road
Unicorns are real, duh
Last Friday Night
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Park
Paradise
Ditching isn't cool
Old friends new crush?
The Kiss
Dad?&energy kiss
Time off at a theme park
Nicks family & party
Birthday wreck and Nick cheats?
Ben & Jerrys Instagram nightmare amd kiss and makeup?
Panic attack pass out & Parents
Trip away together
Airport ,flight ,arrival and everything in between.
New york nightmare
The split
Together again
Suspicious
Apartment
All together
Injury
Skinny dipping
Party in the rain
Date and Nicks birthday
Girls last night out
Goodbye LA
Loved up
Hair burn,fashion week and promise ring
Hospital and stabbing
Marry me ?
Graduation
I love you more .Burglar?
Welcome to new york !
Isaac?
Hurt
Remember me
Angel model
Break up
Back togther ?
Happily ever after ?
No support

The final fourth of july

1.5K 37 4
By MakeAWishXxx

"Nick are you ready?!"I call out as I place the red bandana around my head tying it up near my chestnut brown ponytail.
I pull out the leaking lipstick tube from my messy makeup bag balanced on my vanity ,and smear my lips with the bright shade and thick substance .

Tonight is the Fourth of July and we are all celebrating at Nicks parents house , and all of our friends and family will be there.
I have been looking forward to this all year round and can't wait to see everybody .Nothing could possibly dampen my mood .

I stare at my reflection in the mirror of my vanity .

The Fourth of July is one of my favourite holidays , and I also love it since it signifies the beginning of summer and the start of something new .

I stand up from the wooden chair , and slide on my white tank top with a drawn American flag on it ,my blue washed out jeans and white converse .I Also decided to top it all off with my favourite bright bold red lipstick .For once I feel like I stand out , and won't just blend in with the crowd .

I slowly stand up and walk through the hallway into the living room on my phone when I strange text message comes through ,
"Hey it's me , can we talk ?"
It was a no Caller ID which made it even stranger .
I stare at the phone , curious to who is trying to contact me.
Perhaps they got the wrong number , easy mistake I thought .
"Hey nick come here "I call my voice shaking .
I hand him the phone as he enters the room , his chest bare and torso on display .
I don't mind if he catches me staring at him anymore since I bet he finds it flattering .He is a bit ego obsessed in that strange way.
"Take a picture it will last longer "he laughs as he deletes The odd phone number.
"Why take a photo when I can just drool over my boyfriend "I kiss his cheek and he pulls me into a tight hug and pecks  my head .
"I love you more than anything em you know that right ?"he whispers .
"Yes and I love you more Nick ".
We just stand there for a few minutes until it is time to leave .
Nick decided to wear a shirt with the colours blue red and white in a tie dye style  , with the words freedom written on it .He is also wearing a pair of black jeans and his favourite white sneakers .

"Ready for the Fourth of July princess?"
"You bet I am !"I shout enthusiastically .
Nick grabs me suddenly and throws me over his shoulder , me giggling uncontrollably ,as he races down the staircase into the parking lot where he gently places me down beside him.

"Race you too the car!"I sprint as fast as my legs can go and my thighs burn but Nicks still beats me , but I am a very Close second .
"Wow your fast, rematch ?"
"Another time "I sigh gasping for breath .
He chuckles as i jump in the passengers seat and buckle my seatbelt .
"Onto the road !"Nick exclaims as he reverses out of the parking lot .

I select my favourite song on nicks playlist , rather be by Jess Glynne .
Nicks laughs as I dramatically sing along to the vocals , throwing my arms around .Eventually he can't resist joining in and hums along to the melody , while I sing the tune .

After a while I open my window and lightly lean my head out and feel the breeze attack my face .
College has been the best year of my life , I have made so many memories and met some amazing people that I will never forget .
I don't want it to end , and I hope the constant fun random things will continue happening .

I stare across at Nick , I don't realise how lucky I am to have him really .Everybody says the girl is the prize which is true but still.
"We're here !"Nick turns off the ignition as the familiar home of his folks comes into view in front of us upon the driveway .
"Wow that was fast , was you speeding ?"I question raising an eyebrow.
Nick chuckles and pats my shoulder .
"Your so innocent "he pecks my cheek before climbing out of the vehicle .
I sigh and jump down from the car , dusting off my jeans .

Nick meets me at the front door smiling sheepishly as I knock firmly .
"Welcome sweethearts oh Emma it's been far to long !"Nicks mom Lily welcomes us inside , pulling me into a tight hug .
She is wearing a white dress with blue and red frills and her brown hair is straightened to perfection .
"Goodness Emma you look lovely sweetie , and how are you feeling I heard what happened in New York ? That man is dreadful for what he did ".
"Oh yes well,"I shrug my shoulders "the wounds have healed ".
"Great , I have been speaking to your mother and she is lovely I cannot believe we haven't spoken before, my terry and I feel dreadful for not having her over for dinner before hand "she says leading us to the back yard .
"Oh don't worry about it it's not necessary ".
Surrounding us is hundreds of streamers and party poppers , and i spot Ryan racing around the kitchen with thick blue paint on his hands as he leaves prints across the surface of the island .
He looks across at me and places a finger on his lips , hoping i wouldn't tell on him.Although I knew it was childish I smiled and did the same as he giggled and ran away.
"Okay well then , the barbecue is roasting and there is a buffet open and sparklers and Loungers and deck chairs everywhere "she opens the doorway and everybody stares at us .
I notice Jay , Ashley,Rebecca and Ryan stand up from the chairs exchanging excited glances .
They sprint towards me and ambush us with a hug , Ashley causing us all to tumble to the ground .
"We missed you guys "I exclaim .
We all laugh as the group breaks apart .
"It's been  too long Emma "Ryan says hugging me .
Jay slings an arm around me .
"Your still quite small ".
"Shut up!"I elbow him in the chest as he proudly smirks .

I gracefully weave through the crowds of people , each holding an American flag and wearing a smile on their face ,where I meet my mom who is lounging on a deck chair with her legs sprawled out and willow curled up in a fluff ball on her lap.
"Ah sweetheart there you are lovely to see you "she stands up from her seat and kisses me on the cheek.
"Yes you too mom ".
Suddenly I feel something touching my leg , like fingers crawling up my thigh.
I peer down and see Oli's adorable little face gleaming up at me ,his freckles dotted across the tip of his nose .
"Hey little man I haven't seen you in a while "I tickle underneath his chin making him giggle foolishly .
"Ah Emma ".
Amanda walks over with her hands in her jean pockets smiling , the sunlight reflecting off her sunglasses balanced on her head .
She was wearing a loose pale blue blouse ,a pair of white jeans and adidas shoes .
"Amanda I haven't seen you since our flight to New York, "I say as I launch Oli off the ground into my arms "how have you been?"
"Ah not so good , rob and I had problems which lead to a divorce sadly "she shrugs her shoulders and smiles effortlessly .
"Oh goodness I'm so sorry ".
"Oh it's quite all right , of course I tried to avoid it for Oli's sake but it just got to complicated ".
"Well if you ever need someone to watch Oli I will gladly help out ".
"Thank you Emma "Amanda took Oli from my arms and walked towards the buffet to grab a slice of cake .

I make my way to the kitchen in search of a drink where I find Nicks sister Amber preparing pasta ,her blond hair tied up in a loose messy bun.
"Amber hi ".
"Oh hi Emma ,"she hugs me quickly Before continuing stirring the pasta "i saw you , let's see when was it now ?"
"A few days ago I think at the coffee shop , your visiting ?"I question.
"Yes for the Fourth of July and I'm spending some of the summer here as well "
"Great we have to catch up properly sometime ".
"So how was New York?"she questions as she opens a tin of tomato sauce and pours the liquid into the bowl of pasta .
"Oh it was great Im working as a trainee for vogue ,but of course there was the incident where I got hurt but other than that awesome "I place my hands in the back pockets of my jeans .
"What about your break up?"
I'm taken aback.
"How do you know about that?"I ask stuttering as I sit on the stool opposite her.
"Nick and I are very close he tells me everything , I know surprising right ?"
I shrug my shoulders .
"I didn't think you too were that close ".
"Oh we are , since our parents had Ryan , Kyle and Noah when I was 13 and Nick was 10 , it had just been the two of us up until then .The triplets weren't planned but we couldn't live without them now .Nick and I had a very close bond which is even stronger now ".
"Really?"I question.
"Yeah , we text each other everyday if not talk on the phone twice .We used to go to parties together and I would always cover for him if he was out after curfew and pick him up if he was drunk, since he started drinking at 16 and I already had my licence and he didn't have his quite yet .Also if he was out somewhere he didn't want to be I would call him telling him I was in hospital and it was urgent that he came home "she laughed and tucked her hair behind her ear .
"Sounds like you are close ".
"You bet".
It was only after this conversation I truly realised what I missed out on by not having a sibling.Thinking about it , I wished i did have a brother or sister or both .But I suppose that's why I'm so close with my mom, we were a team .And always will be .

"And she had spread the mud all over the fresh white bed sheets !"
The whole group of us fall about laughing as Jay re tells the story of Willows first walk to the park in the rain .
"That girl is a rascal "Rebecca giggles .
"She sure is "Ashley agrees clinking glasses with Becca .
"We should really take a vacation , you know the six of us "Ryan suggests.
"Yes we should ".
"You know it's great to have you guys !"
"Jay you big softie "we all tease him and he just shakes his head .

"Okay everybody firework time !"Lily claps her hands excitedly as she leads us too the end of the back yard where there is a clear view of the park .
"Ready ?"Nick whispers .
"Ready".
The whole yard begins to count down as I wait with anticipation .
"5 4 3 2 1 !"
The fireworks illuminated the sky , the vibrant colours splashing across the darkness like paint .I heard cheers all around me and people laughing and gasping at the great display .
"It's been a heck of year hasn't it ?"Nick says .
"Yes it has ".
"Well Emma , this has just been one chapter , we still have a whole story waiting for us".
I link hands with him
"I can't wait to find out what happens ".
And I truly can't , but one thing I have learnt is.
My Roomate was a true bad boy .

That's a wrap!
It's the end , wait a sec I almost forgot the sequel is up right now for you to go and read the first chapter !!
I couldn't say goodbye to these characters quite yet !
Love y'all and see you in the sequel Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798 57 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
627K 21.7K 39
{Highest Ranking} #28 in romance Wild Jones is a tired foster kid. Jumping from home to home, she's seen the best and the worst. Once she finds a...
1M 14.4K 9
When rich and popular Gwen Marie ends up in detention for a 'crime' she did not commit, she can only blame the misfits she's stuck with for the next...
6.9K 317 27
[completed] "Teacher: okay class! We have a project and I have to pick ur partners. The project is about: You have to learn about each other. Every...