Hurt

"Hey Nick you walk ahead with the drinks I have to seriously pee right now !"I say urgently as I hand him the drink bottles.
"Okay sure baby "he says laughing and walks towards the elevator .
I seriously think I'm going to pee myself !
I run back inside the bar to the ladies toilets and scurry into a cubicle .

While Im washing my hands I hear a loud crash outside the door .
What's going on?
I hope that everyone's okay.
I slowly tip toe outside and see Isaac standing behind the bar with his face in his hands .
"Isaac?"I say quietly as i approach him.
He looks up and I see his red face .
"Hey"he walks towards me .
"What's going on in here I heard a loud noise ?"I look around for broken bottles or glasses on the floor or a sign of a fight but I can see nothing , everything seems perfect .
"I need to do this okay so don't be mad "he leans in towards me and kisses my lips delicately .
What's freaking going on .
"What are you doing?!"I exclaim stepping away from him.
"I just had to do that ,now come here "He starts chasing me out the bar towards the elevator .
"Isaac go away!"
"If I can't have you know one can !"
I'm seriously starting to question whether or not if I should have came to the bar.

I leap inside the elevator and urgently press every button on the keypad in attempt to close the doors
Close close close !
I'm scared now , scared that's he's going to hurt me .
It's like a scene out of a horror movie or thriller and you just hope that the girl escapes the killer or monster in time and the doors always close at just the right moment , But Isaac makes it in just in time and turns it on stationary .
Oh crap!
I collapse into a corner and try and lean into the walls or look for a way out , but it's no use .
"Don't come near me !"I scream .
"Help!"
"Look if you don't want me to hurt your boyfriend then you do as I say alright ".
I'm not letting him hurt Nick.

I'm trapped .

"Okay then , let's have some fun".

Nicks PoV:
I start to wonder where Emma is , she has been gone a long time, I hope she is alright .
Suddenly I receive a text .
But my mind is focused on Emma that I'm not paying attention , until I see her name on the screen .
HELP ME NOW IM SO SCARED !IN THE ELEVATOR CALL IT TO YOUR LEVEL NOW PLEASE HELP XXXXXXXXXX

What is happening !?
If someone has  hurt her I'm going to f*cking kill them !
I quickly turn into panic mode and sprint to the elevator and press the buttons frantically .
What could be wrong with her?!
I start sweating and I wait anxiously for the elevators , anything could he behind that door I just sure hope she's okay .
Then I see it .
Emma lying on the elevator floor , passed out with scratch marks and bruises appearing all over her body.
"I'm sorry okay she-she wouldn't kiss me and I got angry about why she wouldn't and took it out in her "Isaac pleads ,wearing a look of guilt on his face.
My beautiful Emma has been hurt , hurt freaking badly .
"The only reason I'm not tearing you apart is so I can be there for Emma right now ! But when we get help I'm coming for you !"I push him to the ground and slowly walk to Emma in shock .
"Emma !"I run by her side and cradle her in my arms .
"Emma baby no stay with me ! I need you okay ! You are going to be okay you are alright you just need a bandage !"I search for a cloth to wipe the blood running from her nose onto her bare skin on her neck .
I pull her top and see she has a much worse injury , she has a giant slash on her stomach from a blade with  bright  blood .
"Sh*t Isaac what did you do?!"I hold the cloth over it stopping the flow of blood .
"I I don't know please forgive me , god if she doesn't make it I will never forgive myself !"Isaac starts wiping his tears .
Suddenly Emma's eyes slowly open and her pale lip quivers .
Her skin colour has turned white and she look like she has seen a ghost.
Her hand touches my cheek and I cover Mine with hers .
"Nick is it bad?"she whispers .
"No you will be fine "I say in between tears .
"It's hurts so much Nick "she says crying and I want to make everything better , but I can't .
"I know baby I know , you will be okay ".
"Nick what about Ashley's fashion show "she says nervously in between cries .
"Oh baby don't worry about that now "I say curling a strand of her hair around my thumb since I know that calms her down .
"Nick , will I die ?"
"No don't even say that "I say quietly .
"I will always love you "she whispers .
"I love you more baby girl ".
"Nick if I don't make it promise you will never forgot me , but still meet someone and have a wonderful life?"
"Ssh don't ever say that , I'm going to have a wonderful life with you".

I hear Isaac on the phone to the hospital and they arrive shortly with first aid.
They take Emma into an ambulance and I agree to go with her .
I look out the window and watch as the everything flies past us in a haze .
I squeeze her hand in mine and she tries her best to smile at me .

She is rushed into the emergency room and I have to wait outside in the waiting room .

"Isaac?"I ask as we sit next to each other in the arm chairs .
"Yes"he murmurs .
"Why did you hurt her ?"I question bluntly.
I feel the anger bubbling inside me.
There's a long pause before he replies .
"I kissed her and she pushed me away and I threatened her ".
"What did you threat her with?"
"I said if she didn't do as I told her I would hurt you "he says slowly .
Emma went through all of this to protect me .
"Mr Cole "a doctor comes out from behind the door.
"Yes "I stand up from my chair .
"Your partner Miss Waterson , is perfectly fine but she is in recovery and she might be able to come her tonight the evening ".