Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

Von PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... Mehr

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

Deep Breath

4.8K 91 6
Von PrincessOfNerds

Laila's POV

"So, how was the game last night?" Mary asked as she walked into my room as I was getting ready for school.

"It was really good. We won."

"Maybe I'll come to the next game."

"Mary, what's for breakfast?" Luke mumbled as he wobbled into the room, rubbing his eyes.

"Let's go find something, buddy." She held out her arms for him, picking him up as I grabbed Isaac's jacket off my bed.

I slipped my arms through the sleeves, turning to see how it looked. I modeled it in the mirror before shrugging it off and stuffing it in my bag.

I waited for Lydia to pick me up, picking at Luke's breakfast until I heard her car. I kissed Luke's cheek, then Mary's, calling a goodbye as I ran out the door.

"What happened with you and Isaac last night?" Lydia questioned as I got into her car, not even giving me time to fully sit down.

"What?"

"I saw you two leave together. Did he ask you out?"

"No. He walked me to my car."

"That's it? No goodnight kiss? No admission of a not so secret crush?"

I shrugged, placing my bag down, the sleeve of Isaac's jacket sticking out.

"What's that?" She reached down and grabbed it before I could, pulling the jacket out. "I've never seen this before."

"It's new."

"Why would you buy a man's jacket?" she pointed out, a smile turning her lips upward.

"I-"

"Isaac gave you his jacket, didn't he?"

"He left it at my house." I grabbed it, putting it back into my bag. "We're going to be late to school."

She let out a laugh before putting the car in reverse, silently agreeing to change the subject. She drove us to school, chatting about her and Jackson's recent argument.

She pulled up in front of the school, pulling down her mirror to fix her makeup. I got out, standing by the car as I waited for her. I absentmindedly strolled along the sidewalk, not paying attention to where I was going as a motorcycle drove up. I jumped back as it nearly hit me, the driver quickly stopping at the bike rack.

He turned the bike off, taking off his helmet and looking back at me. It was one of the twins, although I couldn't tell which one. "You ok?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"Neither was I."

"Laila! Are you coming?" Lydia called, standing by the stairs.

"I should go. Sorry again." I raised my hand in a wave before starting to walk over to Lydia.

"Wait. Let me walk you to your locker." He quickly jogged up to me, shooting me a quick smile.

"You don't have to."

"No, I want to." He pressed his hand to my back as we walked, Lydia sending me a confused look before joining us.

"I'm Lydia." she introduced, smiling up at him.

"I'm Aiden."

"Nice to meet you."

"You too."

I stopped at my locker, turning to him. "Thank you for walking with me."

"Any time. Before I go, what are you doing after school?"

"I don't know. I don't think I'm doing anything."

"You are now. Meet me out front after class." He walked away before I could respond, a smile playing on his lips.

"I thought you liked Isaac." Lydia muttered as I laughed to myself, not fully sure of what had just happened.

"It's not a date."

"I didn't say it was."

"We're going to be late."

She rolled her eyes before following me down the hall, linking her arm with mine. "Alright, alright."

Sophie's POV

"What're we going to do about the twins?" Isaac hissed as he sat down at our table.

"I don't know yet." Scott picked at his lunch, shaking his head.

"They're planning something."

"I know."

"We have to do something."

"I know." Scott repeated, this time with an annoyed tone.

"This is why we need to be a pack." Erica put in, sitting next to Isaac. "We could fight so much better, we could be stronger, faster."

"I don't know if I'm going to join the pack yet."

"You need us. Don't you want to be able to fight back?"

"Look, right now isn't the time to be discussing this." I pointed out as her voice started to get louder, attracting attention.

"Fine. After school. You can meet with Derek and join the pack." She stood up, Isaac following after her as they walked out of the room.

"You don't have to, you know." I reminded him, reaching down to grab his hand.

"They're right though. Maybe we could actually get the Alphas to listen to us if we're stronger."

"I-"

"Sophie, do you think I could talk to you for a minute?" Matt interrupted, stopping by our table.

"What about?"

"Just some things."  

I looked over at Scott, who was only glaring at Matt. His eyes flickered to mine as I squeezed his hand.

"Sure." I stood up, following him out into the hall. "What did you need to talk about?"

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry."

I paused, looking up at him with a confused look. "What?"

"I'm sorry if I acted creepy or weird. I don't want you to think I'm some lunatic."

"Um, it's ok. We all have our bad days." I faked a smile, not truly believing him.

"Thanks for understanding. I would just feel bad if I scared you or something."

"You didn't. Don't worry. Was that all you needed?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Friends?" He smiled, holding out his hand.

I nodded, shaking his hand. "Friends."

"Great. I'll see you around." He lifted his hand in a wave before walking back into the lunch room.

I turned, about to return to the table when I heard a squeal. I winced as I glanced around, searching for the noise. It echoed down the halls again, almost sounding like nails scraping against the lockers.

I pulled out the dagger tucked into my boot as I slowly walked toward the noise. I stopped as I saw a note on the floor. I crouched down to pick it up, unfolding it.

"We're here."

"Sophia." a voice whispered, making me jump and drop the note.

I looked up to see a tall shadowed figure at the end of the hall. It disappeared before I felt breath on the back of my neck.

I closed my eyes, my own breath shaking.

"You're not running this time. Have you gotten tired of running? Of being afraid?"

I gasped as I felt claws press against my neck. "I'm not afraid."

The claws began to tap against my throat, applying pressure whenever they pressed down.

"Your heartbeat jumped."

I raised the knife, spinning around. There was no one behind me, the hallway completely empty now.

"Run."

I quickly obeyed, racing for the doors. Just as my hand reached for the handle, he appeared in front of the door, his face still hidden. All I could see were his bright purple eyes.

"Boo."

I skidded back, closing my eyes for a second to blink. When I opened them, he was gone.

I felt two hands grip my arms, their grip much more gentle than the man's had been. I turned around, my knife lifting again.

"Soph! Sophie, it's just me." Scott quickly grabbed my wrist, stopping my hand before I could get the weapon any closer than it already was.

I let out a deep breath, slowly lowering my hand. "I'm sorry."

He stood still for a moment, staring into my eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Soph."

"We should, we should get back to lunch."

 I leaned down to tuck my knife back into its place before forcing a smile at Scott. "Coming?"

He took my extended hand, letting me lead him back to our table. "You'll tell me what's wrong later, right?"

"Nothing's wrong, Scott. I just thought I saw something."

He gave me a look before nodding, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "We'll talk later."

Author's Note:

Finally a longer chapter!

So do you think Matt's telling the truth? What do you think about Aiden and Laila? And who do you think the man with purple eyes is?

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
162K 17.4K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...