Kionna and Jacquees (The Sequ...

By QueenxLeeLee

Kionna and Jacquees are back together after all they've been through in the past. Right now they have 2 kids... More

Chapter 2 - Birthday Boy (1)
Chapter 3 - Birthday Boy (2)
Chapter 4 - Im Fine
Chapter 5 - Ring?
Chapter 6 - Ari
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 - Everything Is Okay
Chapter 9 - Getting Started
Chapter 10 - Possibly?
Chapter 11 - I Miss You
Chapter 12 - Games Just Getting Started
Chapter 13 - Just In Time
Chapter 14 - The Big Day
Chapter 15 - It's Time
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Fun
Chapter 18 - Part 1
Chapter 18 - Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Interview
Chapter 21 - Surprise
Chapter 22 - 1st Birthday Gone Wrong?
Chapter 23 - Memory Lane
Chapter 24 -
Chapter 25 -
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Working On Us
Chapter 29 - The Way It Was
Chapter 30 - Two Years Later
Chapter 31 - Prom
Chapter 32 - Graduation Part 1
Chapter 33 - Graduation Part 2
Not A Chapter
Epilouge

Kionna and Jacquees (The Sequel)

24.1K 239 70
By QueenxLeeLee

6 years later****

- CAMERON POV -

What it is my nigga!!! Naw I'm just playing. My name is Cameron Rodriquez Broadnax. Im the son of Jacquees Broadnax and Kionna Robison. Y'all know my dad sings and whatever and my mom is a lawyer. Im 12 about to be 13 in like a week or two. This year when school starts I'll be in the 8th grade and I'm happy as hell cause them teachers at Bethune Middle is getting on my damn nerves and then every teacher that I've had my dad had them too.

Anyway right now I'm over my nigga KJ house playing the game cause I was bored at home by myself. My mom at work and she probably ain't gone get home till 12 like she usually does, my dad went to DC for a show or whatever and then my little sister Jasmine is with my grandma so that left me in that big ass house all by myself. " Aye you going to Reign Back To School Bash? " KJ asked me.

" I don't know I might if my mom lets me. You know she be tripping. " I said laughing.

" With the way you be acting I see why she be tripping. " KJ said laughing.

" What you mean nigga? " I asked.

" Bruh you cussed out Coach Moore in 6th grade. " KJ said.

" Naw see he tried to write me up for something I ain't even do so I told him if you gone write me up at least make sure I was the person who did the shit. Like for real. " I said pausing the game cause my phone was ringing.

" Who that? " KJ asked.

I pulled out my phone and it was my girlfriend Ariana but I call her Ari. (A/N: I know I already used that name but I like it for Cameron)

" My girl. I'll be back in a minute. " I said getting up.

I walked outside and answered.

" Wassup shawty. " I said answering the phone.

" Hey baby. What you doing? " she giggled.

" Over here at KJ house playing the game. Why what's up? " I asked.

" Nothing I was just wondering if me and you could chill. " she said.

I smiled wide knowing what she wanted. " Sure where at? " I asked.

" My house. Both my parents are gone for the day. " she said.

" Aight give me an hour and I'll be there. " I said licking my lips.

" Okay. Be safe. " she said before hanging up.

Don't judge me a nigga done lost his virginity at a young age but I mean it was gone happen sooner or later right? My mom don't know that I got a girlfriend for the simple fact her ass would kill me, bring me back to life and then kill me again but my dad do. Hell he the one who taught me everything I know right now.

Well until later on I'll holler at y'all cause a nigga about to see his girl.

- KIONNA POV -

Right now it's 11 and I'm tired as hell. For these last 6 weeks I been on top of my grind working and shit. I got my own Law Firm meaning I'm my own boss and I did it without anybody's help. Me and Que been doing good these last 6 years. We got a son Cameron as y'all know with his extra bad ass. I swear I just be wanting to beat the shit out his ass with no remorse. That boy take after his daddy cause I was no where near that damn bad when I was a kid. Then we have a 7 year old daughter who will be starting kindergarten this year. Her name is Jasmine Nicole Broadnax and she looks just like her daddy but acts like me.

I'm just getting off work getting ready to go get Jasmine from my moms house. I don't trust Cameron to watch her cause knowing him he'll probably end up hurting the girl. You can tell Cameron and Jasmine are brother and sister just by the way the look and the way they act. If you ask me personally I think they act alike too much and that's why they don't get along and for the simple fact that they he trying to out smart each other.

I knocked on my moms door and Deja opened it. " Deja what you doing here? I thought you and Keal was living on the other side of Decatur? " I asked.

" I just came by to see mom and dad but I'm about to head out. " she said.

We hugged and then she left so I went in the house to go pick up my sweetie pie Jasmine. " Mama, Daddy!! " I yelled walking in the house.

" Girl hush fore you wake up Jasmine and I just put her to sleep. " my dad semi-yelled.

" Ahh my bad pops. " I said kissing his cheek.

" Jasmine is upstairs in her bedroom. " he said.

I nodded and went to go get her. I had to carry her consider the fact that she was sleep. I swear both of my kids are spoiled as hell. " Mommy I missed you today. " Jasmine said sleepily on my shoulder.

" I missed you too. Did you have fun? " I asked.

" Yes ma'am I did. Isa came over today and me and her played dolls and we went outside. " she said.

" I didn't know Auntie Leah stopped by. " I said.

" Yes ma'am she did. " Jasmine said.

I told my parents bye and drove home. When I got home Que was there which really shocked me cause he supposed to be in DC for a show. " Hey baby. " he said kissing my cheek.

" Hey. I thought you were in DC? " I said.

"I was but something happened at the place where we were supposed to preform or whatever. " he said taking Jasmine from me.

" Hey daddies girl. " he cooed at her while she slept.

I shook my head laughing at his stupidness. I decided to check on Cameron since I haven't seen or heard from him since this morning. I walked up the stairs and when I got to Cameron's room something wasn't right cause usually I'll have to tell him to turn down his stereo or TV or something but this time it was all quiet. I knocked on his door and got no answer so I opened it and the motherfucker wasn't even in his room. " Oh hell no!!! " I yelled.

" What? What's wrong? " Que asked rushing into the room.

" It appears our son has either snuck out or went out earlier while I was at work and hasn't brought his black ass home yet. " I said.

" Kionna it's only 12. " Que said.

" It's only 12? I should slap the hell out your ass. Que it's passed his curfew. His curfew is at 11:30 he shouldn't have no reason to be getting home late. " I said looking at Que like he was retarded.

" My bad. " Que said throwing his hands up in surrender.

" I'm about to call his black ass. " I said taking out my phone.

" Don't do that. Kionna give the boy some space damn. " Que said taking my phone.

" Excuse me? Que that boy is about to be 13 years old. No where near grown. When he gets 16 I'll give his ass space." I said.

Que done lost his damn mind if he think I'm about to give Cameron "Space". Negro please. The only reason why I act the way I do towards Cameron is because I don't want him to be like these wanna be thugs out here or end up getting in a gang and getting killed. I Love my son too much for him to be going down the wrong path. " Kionna let's just wait till Cameron gets home and then we can talk about what's gone happen. '" Que said.

" Whatever. " I said walking out of the room.

Que caught up with me and grabbed my arm turning me around.

" What? " I asked.

" I know you not mad. " he said.

" I never said I was. "

" You ain't have to say it. Your actions did. " he said.

I rolled my eyes and he backed me up against the wall. " I don't know you rolling your eyes at but don't let it happen again. " he said smiling.

I rolled my eyes once more and he started tickling me. " okay stop. " I said laughing.

He stopped and then pinned my arms above my head. " You know I Love You right? " he asked.

" I know. And I Love You Too. " I said pecking his lips.

Just as Que was about to say something I heard something fall in Cameron's room meaning he snuck in through his window. I was just about to walk in his room when Que grabbed my hand. " No. " he said shaking his head sternly.

I curled my lip up at him and gave in. I guess I can leave it alone....For now.

" Fine. " I said rolling my eyes.

Que then picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. " What I tell you about rolling them eyes? " he said kissing on me.

" Whatever. " I said smiling.

After that me and Que just watched TV until we fell asleep.

- JACQUEES POV -

I woke up to the smell of bacon and my daughter Jasmine staring at me.

I swear for the last 6 years my life has been great. I got a wonderful fiancé...excuse me... I got a wonderful girlfriend and two kids. Cameron with his super bad ass better be glad I saved his ass from Kionna last night but best believe I will be asking why he came in late. Next week my boy will be a teenager along with KJ. Jasmine's birthday isn't until next year. February 19.

Let's just say I couldn't be happier right now. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and did my hygiene things and then put on some pants and went downstairs to see Cameron on his phone and Jasmine playing with her dolls.

" Morning dad. " Cameron said.

" Morning. " I said.

Cameron might be bad but one thing he his is respectful. He might talk back every now and then but he doesn't do it on the regular. Morning daddy. " Jasmine said smiling at me.

" Morning baby girl. " I said kissing her forehead.

" Can I go with you today? " she asked.

'' And where am I going today? " I asked cause I was taking the day off to spend time with my family.

" I thought you were gonna go to the studio. " she said.

" Not today baby girl. Im gone be spending time with you your mom and your brother. " I said.

" Yeah about that I was wondering if I could go to KJ's house? " Cameron said.

" After you sneaking in last night. Hell no!! " Kionna yelled from the kitchen.

I swear if that girl ain't got good ass hearing. Cameron smacked his teeth and huffed.

I chuckled to myself and then went into the kitchen to see Kionna fixing everybody's plate. " Morning baby. " I said kissing her cheek.

" Morning Que. " she said smiling.

I snaked my arms around her waist and she started to blush. " Awe my baby blushing. " I cooed pinching her cheeks.

" Stop. " she said trying to hide her smile and swatting my hand away.

" I Love You KeKe. " I said

" What you want Que? " Kionna asked.

" Why I got to want something? " I said.

" Cause I know you. Now what you want? " she said.

" How about today you let me take the kids out and you can do whatever you like. " I said.

" Which is? " she said.

" I don't know. You can go to the mall or go hang out with your family. " I said.

" You know what I guess I could go see Deja and me and her could spend some time together. '' she said shrugging her shoulders.

" See there you go. '' I said hitting her ass.

" All these years and you still can't seem to keep your hands off my ass. " She giggled.

" Mommy I'm hungry. " Jasmine whined coming into the kitchen.

" I'm fixing your plate now. Go tell Cameron to come in here so he can eat. " Kionna said.

" Yes ma'am. " Jasmine said.

Oh how I Love My Family.

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲

- Well how was that for a first chapter of my sequel?

- Did you like it?

- How y'all like Cameron with his bad ass?

- Kionna and Que just have the cutest relationship.

- Next chapter will probably have more of the characters in it. I don't know yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 875 77
Jasmine, an 18 year old girl who just graduated goes on a trip to Miami, Florida with her friends Logan, Chloe, Jacob, Angel, Melissa and Scarlet. On...
27.1K 617 1
camila is the 18 year old nanny. lauren is a 35 year old accomplished actress. they shouldn't work but love doesnt follow any rules.
4.3M 70.4K 32
Lauren & Camila, struggling with their sex life in their marriage, offer to be test subjects for a therapist's new book 30 Ways in 30 Days. 5HFanfict...
17.7K 1.1K 24
After the untimely death of a former girlfriend, Camila Cabello receives a letter from Lucy's lawyer, pleading for Camila to help Lucy's partner, Lau...