All I want is to love- Kian L...

By youtube_is_my_life_

All I want is to love someone and have them love me back. But I constantly get screwed over by Dbags and A*sh... More

Chapter1:The brake up
Chapter 2:Moving?
Chapter 3:Goodbyes and Hellos
Chapter 4: Off to breakfast.
Chapter:5 Show the love
Chapter:6 good morning.
Chapter:7 Five things I adore about you.
Chapter8: it's gonna be a surprise
Chapter 9:The wedding
Chapter 10: The phone call
Chapter 11: How things are.
Chapter12: 
Chapter14:All caught up
Chapter 15:A day apart
Chapter 16:Christmas eve
Chapter 17:Kians family's house
Chapter 18:Sams problems
Chapter 19: Christmas love
Chapter 20:How's your grades?
Chapter 21:Laser tag
Chapter 22:Welcome home
Chapter 23: Plans
Chapter 24:party prep
Chapter 25:Butterflies
Chapter 26: Party Party Party!
Chapter 27: The morning after
Chapter 28: Fear
THANK YOU
Chapter 29: Hard times
Chapter 30: Better
Chapter 31:Focus
Chapter 32: Valentines
Chapter 33:Surprise?
Chapter 34: Dissapointment
HEY I LOVE YOU
Chapter 35: Seeing Ava
Chapter 36: Regrets
Chapter 37: Mumbled apologies and Coming home
Chapter 38: Young love
Chapter 39: Accepted
Chapter 40: Easter Sunday
Chapter 41: Insecurities
Grateful for you guys
Chapter 42:Please believe me
Chapter 43: 8 Months
Chapter 44: Uninvited Guest
Opinions/ Merry Christmas
Chapter 45:Drunk call
Chapter 46:Shoppoholic
Chapter 47:Feeling blessed
Chapter 48:Tipsy
Chapter 49:Vidcon
Chapter 50:Talking too much
Chapter 51: Finally 18
Not an update: Explaining
Chapter 52: Dirt.
Chapter 53: A Whole Year
Chapter 54: Step Up Your Boyfriend Game
THANK YOU OMFG
Epilogue
Not always the end(author)

Chapter 13: Sweet moments and Jcpenny?

8.4K 136 44
By youtube_is_my_life_

*Kian pov*

The next day was pretty uneventful for the most part. Courtney was over and we were just silently doing our school work with head phones in. Enjoying each others company.

I just happen to zone out on Courtney just thinking to myself "How did I get so lucky?To have such a beautiful, genuine,sweet and intelligent girl?"

Courtney then go up and said she was going to take a shower. And I watched her walk out of the room. The shower turned on and I took a break from school work and browsed through twitter. I then looked through Courtney's instagram, I'm not sure why but I missed her. Even if she was just in the shower. I wanted her, I wanted her bad.

Soon enough the shower turned off and she rushed into my room. Missing a shirt.

She didn't pay me any mind as she went to my closet looking for something to wear. I admired her body, as her body in my eyes was perfect. Her stomach was flat but not missing, and thoughs hips, boy thoughs hips. Again the thought came to mind again about how was I so lucky? But in a different way. "How am I so lucky to have such a sexy, irresistible girlfriend?"

My mind in a trance, I got up and stood behind her our bodies touching, my arms around her waist and tummy. I kissed and lightly sucked on her neck. She turned around and I continued up her jaw line and then we kissed. She put her arms around my neck and we made out without breaking only a few times. I realized my hands were grabbing her perfectly shaped butt as we kissed. Let's be honest, I didnt want to move them.

We slowly walked backwards towards my bed and broke the kiss. I moved my computer and sat. She sat on my lap facing me with her legs wrapped around my waist.I wanted her, I wanted her bad. We continued and things got heated. I've never felt more attracted to someone in my life. I took off my shirt and continued once again. Bringing my hands to Courtneys waist line as she felt up and down my bare torso. It felt like her and I were the only people in the whole world.She scooted forward on my lap and our bodies touching, her chest touching mine. Feeling "Frisky", I gripped her sweatpants line.Courtney, quickly grabbed my hand and put them on her hips.

Why? Did she not trust me? Maybe she wasn't ready. Maybe I wasn't ready just in the moment. I then picked her up and laid her on her back on my bed. I gently brought my hands to her face and kissed her passionately. Short and sweet.

I laid next to her with my head propped up on my hand. Looking at her confused on why she shut me down. She somehow knew what I was thinking without saying a word.

"I'm sorry, I'm not ready for that yet." she whispered. Obviously she felt bad. Which she shouldn't.

I didnt say anything, I just laid down with my head resting on her stomach. I held her hand as a sign of forgiveness.

I finished up editing another video and she finished up some school work. "Want to go somewhere to eat then I need to head up to the hospital."She says

"Sure. Want to go to chipotle?"I ask

"Okay!" Courtney says and gets up. She puts on her shoes and grabs her phone. I put a shirt on, and shoes. I grab my keys and phone. Then I fix my hair in the mirror.

"We are going to chipotle!" I scream as we slowly walk down the stairs.

Next thing I knew I'm waiting in the kitchen because the guys want to join us.

We got to chipotle and Jc invited his 'girly' friend and her friend. Also known as jennxpenn and Rebecca black. And Connor and Ricky both came. It was a great outing. Courtney talked to Jenn and Rebecca and got to know them a bit better. I , as one of Jcs best friends, could tell he liked Jenn. Just they way he looked at her.

Me and Courtney were dressed sloppy and didn't expect this to be a big deal. Courtney looked still as irresistible as earlier.I held her hand under the table. She calmed me down so I wouldn't make things awkward by thinking of her like that. If you get what I'm saying.

We ate and mingled. Talking about our Christmas plans. Me and court never talked about we were doing. Courtney couldn't go back to Illinois since her grandma was still recovering. And I wanted to spend time with her and my family.

They were all going back to their families in other states other than Rebecca and us. We finished up our meals and We were going to probably see them later so it was like a see you later.

And we went to the hospital.

"Oh hi, haven't seen you in a whole Kian. How are you?" Linda says as we walked out of the elevator. We stopped and talked to her.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Just dandy. You I'm guessing you two want an update on her condition?" she says to me and Courtney.We nod.

"Well, she is progressing very rapidly. Shes walking and breathing better and she will be home for christams! When the accident happened I told you that there wasn't must we could do to help her lung, well we didn't help it it helped itself. The pain decreases weekly and she's predicted to have fully recovered by February." Linda explains.

"That's great!" Courtney says hugging her.

It was great. It's great to see Courtney happy again. We head into her grandmas room and hang out for about a half hour.

We drop by cvs and got a bunch of supplies for our idea for our video we need to film for the christmas vlog tomorrow. When we don't have ideas we just do vlogs together and they seem to like it. But I think it's because they get to see us together. It's like a hardcore ship.

"Since we are going to film, can we stop by my house first?" Courtney asks.

"Sure baby."I say

I pull into her driveway and we go in.We take off our shoes and head upstairs. I lay down in her bed and go on her computer. I need to figure out what to get her. She's logged in on her wanelo account and I go through her wish list. But I don't see anything that would be meaningful from me.

Courtney gets ready at her vanity, doing her makeup and brushing out her hair. Big waves with a headband. I love her hair natural.

I get a message on my phone.

From:Charlette

I need to call you. Are you away from Courtney?

I get up and say I'll be right back and stand outside her house. I call her grandma.I talked to her for about 10 minutes and then came back in.

So basically Courtneys grandma wants to get Courtney a car for christmas because she needs one. And she was wondering what kind and if I wanted to get in on it too. I agreed and threw out a few names of cars and such. We worked out a plan and now I'm really anxious to see courtneys surprised face!

I still want to get her something meaningful from me.

I come back in her room and she's vlogging with my camera. Didn't expect that one.

"Well he's back now so I'll talk to you guys later." Courtney says and covers the camera lens. Honestly it's so attractive when she films. She likes doing what I like doing. And she did it without me.

"What took you so long?" she asks.She gets up and grabs a pair of grey sweats and black shorts and walks into the bathroom.

"I had a phone call from my mom." I lie. But for a good reason. She walks out in short spandex pulling on her sweats. "Oh." is all she says and takes off my sweatshirt and walks over to her dresser.

To cover up my staring, I say "What are we going to do for Christmas?"

"Uh well I want to spend at least part of Christmas with my grandma. What are you gonna do?" she asks as she pulls on a white shirt. And grabs a scarf.

"Well I want to be with you and my family." I say as I run my hands through my hair, messing with it.

"How bout we spend christmas eve and morning here and then we can go to your family's house. How does that work?" Courtney suggests."Ready?"

"Yeah. Okay I think that will work. I'm excited!" I say. She grabs her bag and we leave heading back to my house.

Filmed some fun videos with Rebecca,Jenn, Courtney and the boys. Took up most of the night. We ended up pulling out extra blankets and pillows causing us to have somewhat of a sleepover.

Courtney went to bed around 2 claiming she didn't feel well. Connor also disappeared early to his room. I was hanging out with Jc,Ricky,Rebecca and Jenn downstairs. Once 4am hit Rebecca fell asleep on the fold out couch and Ricky went to his room and I went to mine. Jenn and Jc were tired but still up having fun.

I crawled into bed next to Courtney, exhausted.

I woke up and turned over. Courtney was awake fiddling on her phone. She turned her head and said weakly "Morning Kiki"

She sounded horrible. Like a bad cold developed over night.

"Morning baby. Are you feeling alright?" I ask

"No I feel like I've been ran over by a truck."

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to take you home?" I ask

"Evenually but no rush." she says sitting up. Rubbing her face.I grab my phone check the time and get out of bed and stretch. Courtney soon does the same. I pull on a sweatshirt and we walk hand and hand downstairs. When we reach the living room I see Jc and Jenn passed out on the couch. It was hilarious. The camera and tripod was set up so they must have filmed or wanted to. Courtney quickly took a picture. I made cereal and Courtney grabbed one of Connors tea bags.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you.." I warn

"Dont worry I asked permission!" she said laughing, turning into an awful cough.

I pulled out the vlog camera as she made her tea.

"My poor baby is sick. Send her some love in the comments!" I start saying and then go show #jcpenny (ship name for Jc and Jenn if you didn't know) to the viewers.

We sit at the counter and eat. Eventually Ricky and Connor come down laughing at Jc and Jenn.

"Jc likes her doesn't he?" Courtney says out of the blue.

"How'd you know?" Ricky said a little too loud. Waking up the two sleeping on that couch.

We quickly shut up and watched as they woke up and stretched. Smiling embarrassed mostly because we were basically watching them sleep. Jenn woke Rebecca up and they soon left.

"Feel better court!"Ricky said as Courtney and I were leaving.

"Yeah, and text me!" Connor said with a smirk I couldn't read.

"Thanks and okay!" she said and I shut the door behind us.

I drove her home and came back home needing to get something's done.

I edited videos me and Courtney had stocked uo for days we didn't want to film or couldn't film. I also picked out a car for Courtney. She always told me she

Iiked that car when we saw it driving around. A Honda pilot.

Later that evening I went to the hospital secretly and got the information I needed to buy the car. Stuff with her grandmas bank and such. And headed to the dealer and set up EVERYTHING. I tried to keep it secretive.

----

Merry Christmas to thoughs who celebrate!

This was the last chapter I had stocked up... So

We will see when I update next. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 254 41
"Kian," Angeles called out behind me. "I'm about that rebellious teen life, but how much trouble are we gonna get in if we get caught?" "Don't get ca...
23.8K 683 37
Kian Lawley & Grace Hilborne. * A roller-coaster of a story.
9.3K 129 20
Catherine Russet lives with her sister Andrea the not so yet famous youtuber and their lives get turned upside down when O2l travels to their hometow...
335K 4.9K 33
@KianLawley requests to follow you She never thought she would love anyone like him. Never thought she would actually meet him. Until one day, when h...