The Danger You Drag Me In (Ba...

By kookieyeolo

Park Chanyeol had a simple life. Going to school, having fun with friends. These were the only inportant thin... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Authors note
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Authors note
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 9

2.5K 118 8
By kookieyeolo

As he got home he immediately searched for some information about that Jongin kid in his notebook. It was a longer processes to find him among the almost thousand name which was written in there but after a couple of minutes he succeeded.

'Kim Jongin (Kai): -rich family with unknown backstory -accommodating Do Kyungsoo after his parent's death (non public information)'

After he saw those two at Chanyeol's house Baekhyun understood why were they keeping in a secret that they live together. After Jongin he checked the shorty.

'Do Kyungsoo: -conversant with martial arts -orphan (parents died within unknown circumstances) -lives with Kim Jongin'

Unfortunately these were the only information about them. Kai's parents probably some kind of underground kings and Kyungsoo only got into the family due to his friendship with the son thought the brunet. But something was still fishy for him, he started to get more curious about the Kim family. He thought the best way for getting more info is to ask Chanyeol. Speaking of the giant Baekhyun noticed something in his diary which wasn't there before. The end of the hundreds of names there were a new one.

'Park Chanyeol: -high school student -little knowledge of martial arts -suspicious family background (father died in unknown conditions)'

'Seems like someone was very bored.' said to himself than noticed a piece of paper hanging out from the diary. There was a phone number on it. '....very, very bored.' smirked the brunet.

The next day at school they kept eye contact every time they were in the same room. During lunchtime as Baekhyun walked pass the table where the taller sat, he throw a piece of paper in front of him.

'I want to talk to you. Meet after school.'

After Chanyeol read the short letter searched for the brunet's gaze and after finding him he slowly nodded. The giant wondered why did the smaller boy wanted to talk about. Okay, he had a couple of ideas but he didn't understand why the other messaged him like this.

The raven haired were waiting in front of the school for 5 minutes when the brunet showed up.

'You know in "meet after school" I didn't meant right after school, it would've been okay a bit later.'

'I know but I need to study so we can talk while walking home.'

After a couple of minutes of awkward silence the brunet started to speak.

'So.....khm.... I asked my mother about that photo.' the giant's eyes widened. As the brunet saw the other's surprised faced quickly continued. 'Don't worry I didn't said anything about you.'

The tall boy features calmed and he asked 'What did you find out?'

'Our fathers were not just friends but partners too I think and that's assured that they died on the same day possibly in the same event.'

'As I thought. That's it?'

'Yeah, mom didn't tell me much. What happened that day is a "secret" or at least she told me that is.'

'Well that's not much, you could've told me this on the phone. You know that's why I gave you my number.' the giant smirked and looked at the smaller boy.

Baekhyun felt as his cheeks are turning red but he didn't understand why. It's happened again. The tall boy did something to him but he didn't know what....yet. The brunet didn't looked back to the giant just stared the rode in front of him with a serious face.

'Are you okay?' asked the taller with a worried look.

'Completely but speaking of you writing staff in my diary, I said you can READ it and by that I meant only read, nothing else.'

Now it was Chanyeol's turn to blush. The only thing he could said was just a quite 'Sorry' which got fallowed by another minute of pure silence.

'It's okay.' replied the brunet with a smile.

Baekhyun felt like he could've touched the awkwardness between them. The smaller was too rough every time the taller wanted to be friendly but when he saw the other's reaction to his roughness he automatically became shy.

When the brunet got home he thought he will die in cringing because of his awkward behaviour with the giant. At the same time he was glad because this meant that they probably wouldn't be friends so there won't be one more people he need to worry about. He let out a relieved smile when his phone started to ring.

He looked at his phone to see who was calling but he got really surprised when he saw the giant's name.

'Hello'

'Hi, Baekhyun I just called you because I asked my mom ab-'

'Did you find out anything?'

'She told me a couple things for examp-'

'Let's meet in the park at 7pm.'

'But wh-'

'Don't be late.' ordered the brunet than ended the call. They couldn't speak about their fathers on the phone. It would be too dangerous, it's still would be problematic to speak about them in a public place.

'What the hell?' thought the raven haired boy after the brunet shut the call. He was already in a bad mood after his mother's big relieve of the family secret and he didn't really wanted to leave his room at that moment.

flashback

Chanyeol decided to show his mother that box which he found on the attic with a lot of old photos and letters in it.

'Mooom, I need to talk to you.' shouted the tall boy while he walked toward the kitchen where his mother was making dinner.

'What's wrong Channie?' asked his mother on a lovely tone but her eyes darkened when she saw the box in his son's hands. 'I thought you will find that once. Come on, let's sit down.' suggested the older woman. 'How much did you found out already?'

The giant got nervous because of his mother's sudden coldness.

'Well...*cough*... not much. I would be glad if you could tell me the story from the beginning.' he didn't want to tell about the brunet yet, at first he needed to know the full story.

'Before I start I have to tell you that no matter how horrible what you hear will sounds you should know that your father was a very good person who did what he did to protect his loved ones.'

'I know.'

'Good. Please wait until I finished and then you can ask.' The tall boy nodded than his mother continued. 'So I should start with the basics. Your father was an assassin.' Chanyeol's eyes twitched but fortunately his mother didn't noticed. 'He-, we worked to a company named WUAOSK, it stands for World Upper Assassin Organisation South Korea. I know it sounds stupid but this is one of the most powerful companies around the globe. Your father joined them when he was 15. The reason of this was his parents who were ordinary people but they got in some trouble and eventually got killed by some underground organisation. After the training he quickly became one of the best assassins in the company and as you know he was really good in martial arts which actually only started to learn after he joined to WUAOSK. I was working there too as a purveyor from the age 16. We had some common friends and after a couple of years we started dating but I don't think that's the story you want to hear.' this made the giant chuckle. 'As I said he and his friends became the best assassin's in the area so obviously they got the most dangerous and difficult jobs. At first it didn't really bothered me that we need to travel a lot and our lives were in danger almost all the time especially because he thought me a couple of tricks but at the same year we got married I became pregnant with your sister and things are changed. We needed to buy a house and settle down which didn't went too easily because of our jobs. When Yoora was three years old I decide to fully go back to work but then you came which changed a lot on the situation too. Your father tried to took less work but it wasn't a solution because we had less money so that's one of the reasons why he wasn't there that much when you were little. In his last year he got in something really bad which I'm sorry but I can't talk about and this things let to that day 10 years ago. A lot of good agents and assassins died that day and I decided that I don't want a life like this to my childrens so I quit.'

'But unfortunately neither your daughter and as I see nor your son couldn't get away by the family business.' said a familiar voice behind Chanyeol's back.

'Oh Yoora, hi!' welcomed his sister with a hug.

'Hi Yeollie, I feel like you just found out about the family secret.'

'You knew about this?!' cried the tall boy giving some confused look to his sister.

'I would be happy if she just know about it, Yoora works for that bloody company too.'

'WHAAAT?' the giant couldn't believe what he just heard. It wasn't enough that his father worked as a fucking assassin but his mother and his sister is in this too. '... b-but, y-you a makeup artist, aren't you?'

'Kinda, I'm actually a mask maker and the assistant of the boss of the company.'

'What the hell is a mask maker?' his mother gave him furious looks for the swearing but it was one of that not many situation when she pretended that she didn't heard it.

'I make special mask and make up for agents who need to hide their identity or blend in to somewhere.'

'I see but I have a question. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS?' he couldn't keep his anger anymore, it was just too much for him to handle.

'Park Chanyeol maybe we were keeping some secrets behind you but that doesn't mean that you could talk with your sister like that!'

*Tshh* 'Never mind' then he grabbed the box and wanted to leave but he needed to ask one more thing.

'Oh, just one last thing. Who is this man with dad?' asked while pointing to a picture about his and Baekhyun's father. 'He's on a lot of photos and I'm curious.'

'Like I said your father had a lot of great friends and he was one of them. More specifically he was his best friend Byun B- .....I can't tell his name sorry. It's still one of those secrets which even your sister doesn't know about.'

'No problem, it was still more than enough to handle for me, I'll be at my room.' then he called the brunet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2K 9
When did the end become their reality? When did their time together become so limited? When did everything go so wrong? ~~~~~~~~~~ My first ever EXO...
30.8K 1.5K 42
Happiness. That is all we ever want in life. To find that one person we can't live without, the person we look forward to seeing every day. The one t...
5.2K 302 19
In a small coastal town, there were rumors of a lonely young man who lived in a beautiful mansion alone. One day a young man came off a bus at the pi...
342 32 31
Baekhyun and his mother used to live in Bucheon with Baekhyun's father. Life wasn't exactly good, but it was nothing they couldn't handle. That was u...