Anime One Shots (Various Anim...

By eveninglove45

XantheRowd made the cover! Various anime X female reader Hey there, I will be writing anime one shots! The... More

Introduction - Please Read Important!
(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Save Me
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - Mr. Devious
(Mystic Messenger) 707 - In The Name Of Love
(SerVamp) Sakuya Watanuki - Stay Close
(Blood Blockade Battlefront) Leonardo Watch - Sweet Kiss
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - You're Not Alone
(Blue Exorcist) Rin Okumura - I'm Here
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Lay All Your Love On Me
(D.Gray-Man) Lavi Bookman - Drunk Tendencies
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Nakajima Atsushi - Call Your Name
(Mystic Messenger) Vanderwood - So Much Stress
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Dirty Trick
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - My Dear
(SerVamp) Lawless - Broken
(Mystic Messenger) Yoosung Kim - Beautiful To Me
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Stupidity
(D.Gray-Man) Yuu Kanda - Thank You
(SerVamp) Kuro - Kawaii Kitty
(SerVamp) Kuro - Keep Holding On
(Mystic Messenger) Saeran Choi - Promise
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Teasing Mr. Fancy Hat
(SerVamp) Sakuya Watanuki - Kiss Me
(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Masquerade
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - Lost My Pieces
(Mystic Messenger) Yoosung Kim - Fool For You
(SerVamp) Licht Jekylland Todoroki - Piano Lessons
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Ryunosuke Akutagawa - Open Minded
(Blood Blockade Battlefront) Leonardo Watch - Dance With Me
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - Goodbye
(Mystic Messenger) 707 - Hole In My Heart
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Fever
(Mystic Messenger) Zen - Do The Tango Baby!
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - Follow You
(Devil Survivor 2) Hibiki Kuze - It's Okay
(SerVamp) Licht Jekylland Todoroki - In Your Arms
(Mystic Messenger) Zen - Rockabye
(Devil Survivor 2) Yamato Hotsuin - Tall Glass Of Water
(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Sayonara I Love You
(SerVamp) Kuro - Werid Situations
(Blood Blockade Battlefront) Leonardo Watch - Insensible
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - Forever Lullaby
(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Leaving It All Behind
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Hotel Hotness
(Vampire Knight) Aido Hanabusa - Angels Fall
(Blue Exorcist) Rin Okumura - Nightmare
(Vampire Knight) Aido Hanabusa - Hot
(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Tears Of An Angel
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu and Chuuya Nakahara - Drink Off
Thank You!!!!

(SerVamp) Kuro - So Troublesome

6.6K 132 90
By eveninglove45

Hey people! This one shot takes place in a AU were Kuro isn't a vampire and you both are in high school! Again, this one contains a little bit of FLUFF!

This one is hella long! I didn't expect this one shot to turn out this long.

*****************************

You lazily walked to your fourth period class. The day was almost over and it was the first day of school. You were a grade 12 student.

You scanned the halls and looked for room 126. It was science class, and you were hoping that one of your friends would be there with you in that class.  

When you finally found where it was you gazed at all the students in the room. None of your friends were seen in that class. This was weird you didn't know anyone in that class. 

'Maybe I should wait for more people to come, then maybe one of my friends will show up.' You thought to yourself as you took a seat at a desk.

You watched more and more students come in, no familiar faces came in. But, two students came in, and it made your eyes go wide open with awe. It was two handsome guys, you couldn't take your eyes off them. One had blue hair with red eyes, while the other had light brown hair and brown eyes. But your favorite one was the guy with the blue hair. Something about him made you fangirl mentally.

Suddenly the blue haired guy talked to his buddy with the brown hair,"Mahiru that girl won't stop staring at us, so troublesome." 

"Don't be rude, Kuro!" Said the guy whos name was Mahiru.

'Hmm troublesome?' You thought to yourself.

Then the two teens took their seats beside each other. The teacher stood in front of the class as the second bell went off, indicating that class was now in session.

Since it was the first day of school the teacher went over what everyone in that class will learn. The teacher also went over rules and expectations of the class. That took over half the class. After that the teacher said something that you didn't expect on the first day of school.

"We will be doing a project with teams consisting of two people and I will be assigning your partner to you. After I assign partners I'll give you and your partner a sheet that explains the project." Said the teacher. The whole class started to whine.

"A project on the first day of school already? What a pain." You heard the guy named Kuro mumble to himself.

"Alright, when I call your name please stand beside me, I will then call your partners name. Then I'll give you and your partner the paper, after that pick where to sit with your partner and discuss the project after you read it." Said the teacher.

You were kind of mad since you had to do a project already. Plus you didn't know anybody in that class!

The teacher started to call out names. You didn't pay attention until the teacher called your name and your partner's name,"(Y/N) and Kuro."

Your heart started to beat loudly inside your chest. But you got up anyway with nervousness raking throughout your body. You had to work with the cute guy you were fangirling about! You both stood beside the teacher and the teacher handed Kuro the paper.

Kuro then walked up to you and tapped your shoulder,"your name is (Y/N), right? I'm Kuro."

'Shes the girl who kept looking at me and Mahiru.' Thought Kuro to himself.

You felt your heart beat more. You shook his hand and smiled nervously,"yeah that's my name! oh and ummm...... Hi, Kuro it's nice to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you too. Alright then where do you want to sit?" Asked Kuro.

"How about over there?" You asked as you pointed to two desks with empty seats.

"Alright...." He mumbled with a lazy tone. Then you both sat in the available seats.

Kuro eyed the paper and sighed," I can't believe we have to do a project already. What a pain."

"D-did you read the paper, Kuro?" You asked nervously.

"No, I didn't." He admitted.

"Umm d-do you w-want me to read it, then tell y-you what we have to do?" You stuttered.

"Sure, that would be a great help. And why do you look so nervous? It's not like I'm going to bite you. (LOL)" Said Kuro staring you down.

Your face turned red as a strawberry,"ummm I uhhh...... No I'm not nervous!"

"Then why do you keep talking like that?" Asked Kuro.

Your heartbeat raced, you kind of started to feel light headed and your body felt extremely hot.

'What's going on? What's happening?' You thought to yourself.

Suddenly your eye lids felt heavy and suddenly closed. Your head fell down on the desk. You fainted!

Kuro gasped in sight of what just happened. Mahiru gasped too and raced over to you and Kuro.

"Kuro and Mahiru! Please bring her to the nurse's office! But don't leave straight away, make sure she's alright!" Ordered the teacher.

Kuro and Mahiru nodded, then Kuro picked you up in his arms and ran out of the class with Mahiru. Finally, they brought you to the nurse's office. Then they waited for the nurse to be finished with you.

"Why'd she faint? She's such a pain that I could die." Grumbled Kuro.

"Hey! I told you not to be so rude! Be happy you helped someone!" Nagged Mahiru.

"You're a pain too, Mahiru." Grumbled Kuro again.

"Oh shut up!" Barked Mahiru.

After all that rambling between the two friends, the nurse came out with you standing beside her.

"She's alright, it was nothing serious. She told me she had a fever before and she was recovering from it. The fever just struck up again and it made her faint. The bell will be ringing anytime now so she can go home then." Said the nurse to the two teen boys.

"I feel really dizzy." You grumbled.

"Hmmm that's not good...... Is someone picking you up from school? Because you can't walk home in your currant state." Said the nurse to you.

"Umm no I usually walk home after school." You said.

"That's not good, we might have to call your parents to come get you." The nurse said.

"It's alright you don't have to do that, we'll make sure she gets home safely. We'll walk her home! If that's okay with her anyway." Said Mahiru.

"Mahiru!" Kuro whined.

You nodded in approval and walked slowly up to them. The nurse nodded to both the teens and let them take you.

"Here I'll carry you." Said Kuro as he picked you up like how a groom picks up his wife.

After, you all left the school when the bell rang and you told them where to go to get to your house. Kuro carried you the whole way, and you didn't deny, you liked every second of it. When you finally were home, your parents weren't there, they were at work. You all went into your house and Kuro laid you on the couch.

"Mahiru, what do we do now? Her parents aren't here. No one is here to take care of her." Said Kuro.

"Hmm maybe I can go out and get her soup from my place, and you can stay here and watch her to make sure she's alright. Are you alright with that (Y/N)?" Said Mahiru.

"Sure I'm alright with that, thank you. And how'd you know my name?" You said.

"Oh I heard the teacher call you and Kuro to the front of the class. Alright, I'll be back soon!" Said Mahiru, then left the house to get some soup.

You laid on the couch and sighed. You were now alone with Kuro. You couldn't believe that two guys you hardly knew did so much for you. You were thankful for them helping you out.

Kuro sat on the floor beside you looking into your (E/C) eyes. It seemed like he was curious about you.

Suddenly you broke the silence,"Ummm Kuro? Why are you two helping me? You barely know me."

"Good question. I really don't know. Probably because Mahiru is a kind person, and he's willing to put his life on the line to help people." Said Kuro.

"Well then thank you, I'm grateful for your guys help." You said with a pretty smile. Kuro's cheeks tinted a light pink from seeing this. "But wait a minute why did you help? You said that Mahiru is a good person, but you helped me too even when you didn't have too. You could've ignored Mahiru and me, then just left."

"Mahiru did ask me to help and you're right I could've left. I guess a part of me didn't want anything bad to happen to you. I didn't want to regret not helping you." Admitted Kuro.

"Thank you so much, Kuro." You said as you slowly got up off the couch and wrapped your arms around him.

Kuro was speechless when you held on tight to him. He was surprised at first then he returned the favor and hugged you back with a smile.

"You know, you should probably lay back down, or you'll feel worse." Said Kuro.

"Yeah, you're right." You said then let go of the blue haired teen.

Kuro then got up from sitting on the floor and spoke,"do you need anything to help you feel better?"

"Yeah, can you wet a cloth with cold water and put it on my forehead? That usually calms down my fever. There's a cloth by the sink in the kitchen, you'll see it." You said.

Kuro nodded and went in the kitchen and did what you asked. He placed the wet cloth on your forehead.

"Is there anything else you want me to do?" Asked Kuro.

"Yes, will you lay beside me?" You asked as you gave him puppy dog eyes.

"What a pain........" Mumbled Kuro as he blushed brightly.

But, without hesitation he laid beside you. You smiled and petted his head then you slowly drifted off to sleep. You petting Kuro made him drift off into slumber as well.

About fifteen minutes later, Mahiru came back with the soup. He walked back into the house and spotted Kuro sleeping beside you.

Then Mahiru smirked and quietly mumbled,"you're such a dog, Kuro....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 897 34
《Shes got blood cold as ice,and a heart made of stone》 (Douma x reader) Y/N a fearless hashira will come soon face to face with a upper moon the demo...
39.4K 848 21
'I always loved but nobody loved me back so fuck a love :
248K 12.6K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
16.8K 365 10
A world with Humans and Vampires. No witches, fairies, werewolves, trolls, or dragons. Just vampires and humans. Tsukasa, a heartless vampire who en...