You Are Exactly Who I Think U...

By IM5erforever8

Hey, i'm Alex Jones. I was just a normal girl before i moved to LA. I had to start a new life. On my first da... More

You are exactly who i think u r. ( Cole Pendery love story )
Chapter 2, NEW HOUSE
Note
Chapter 3 New school, New life
Chapter 4 hai, im cole pendery
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 guy frends and devils
chapter 7 HOW?
Chapter 8 Jerk and a bully
Chapter 9 damaged
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11 getting ready for prom
Chapeter 12 The Start Of Prom
Chapter 13 WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THERE
Chapter 14, I HATE JANE AND ERIC
CHAPTER 15.
Chapter 16 sleepovers
Chapter 17 your my gravity from here on out
Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 HELP!
Chapter 20 the switch
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chpter 23 OMG ITS YOU!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 torture day 3
Chapter 27 love hurts
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Escaping
Chapter 30 Home At Last
Chapter 31 Everything is Going Back to Normal
Note!!!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Secrets and Lies
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 Back to School
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 Back To School..... Kinda.
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 dance class
Chapter 41
NOTE
Chapter 42 explaining
Chapter 43 relaxing
Chapter 43 pranks
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 was it worth it?
Chapter 47
Chaprter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 Waking Up to Love
Chapter 52
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 Just Thinking
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
CHAPTER 59 trails
Chapter 60 part 1. Arrivals
Chapter 60 part 2
ARTHUR'S NOTE!
Chapter 60 part 3
Chapter 61 why did she bring us here?
Chapter DALISON
Chapter 63 GALEXY
Chapter 64 Together at last
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 END

Chapter 65

1.5K 27 0
By IM5erforever8

COLE P.O.V

We all stared at her phone as she took it out of her pocket. I peeked over to read it. When she opened it, it was like another message.

"What does this even mean?" Alex complained.

"who is it from?" Madison asked.

"The same person." I reply.

"What does it say?" Dalton asked.

"It says, and I quote 'about time you found each other. Now for the moment of truth.' " I tell.

"Wait, so she meant to make us find each other?" Alex#2 asked.

Then another massage came in.

Alex looked at her phone and it read 'yes.'

"Wait? Did she just answer our question." Gabe asked. The thought of being stalked, gave me the chills and the goosebumps.

"I think so." Alex replied.

"WHERE ARE YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE! REVEAL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!" Dana screamed into the air behind us.

"Dana, stop!!" I yelled at him.

"Why? She already hears us." Dana said. True.

"COME OUT!" Dalton joined in.

*bling*

We all knew that was Alex's phone. She picked it up from the side and clicked on it.

"What does it say now?" Gabe asked annoyed.

"Congratulations. You found out who I am." Alex repeated.

"Congrats for what? Finding a ugly monster. No thanks." Dana said with alot of sass.

I nudged Dana and gave him the 'stop' look.

"What?" Dana asked with more annoyance.

"She can hear you, you idiot." Gabe talked for me.

"So? It's the least we can do after what she has done to us." Dana rolled his eyes.

"Ok, lets all agree that Jane is the butt head but we need to concentrate on we're she is." Alex#2 tried to calm things.

"Will, why are you so quite?" Madison asked. I looked over at will and he was staring at something near the opening of the building.

"Will?" Dana said waving a hand in front of his face.

"What!?" Will asked still staring at something.

"What are you looking at, it's kinda freaking us out." Dalton asked.

"Over there." Will said calmly while pointing at the pole near the building without breaking contact with the thing he was staring at. I shook my head and squinted to get a better view.

"What is it? I can't tell?" I told them. My eye sight isn't the best.

"It's, it's a person." Alex said.

"Really?!" I reply. I try to spot the person but my eyes couldn't see that far, I could see but from a distance, it's a bit blurry.

"Are you that blind. It's right there?!" Dana yelled.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm blind. It's not my fault!" I yell back.

"Guys stop fighting! Your not making this situation any better." Madison said. None of them broke contact with the person but I just stood there looking at them because I couldn't see.

"Guys, maybe instead of staring, we would go." I reminded them.

"Ok." Dalton said. We all walked closer and closer to it. And then I saw her. She person had long hair an was wearing a jacket.

Once I was able to see the actual person. My eyes grew of anger. I saw Jane. My fist clench thinking about the things she has done to Alex. All the cruel things that she should have been arrested for. All the shit she has put us through. She went to far. It was just bullying from the beginning and now it's physical.

"Hahaha, looks like you found me. Did you miss me?" Jane asked with a laugh.

"Why would we miss you? You a butt head." Madison added.

"Aw, don't worry. It's not your fault your jealous." Jane said with a pout face. Dang she is good with comebacks.

I looked over to Madison who just rolled her eyes.

"What do you want with us?" Dalton asked.

"Revenge." Was all he said.

ALEX P.O.V

"What did we do to you that made your naughty list?" I said.

"Everything. Blame cole, he started all this." Jane replied.

I looked at cole and he just gave me the look. He knows we know what happened between them in the past before I came alone.

"It wasnt Coles fault you became a jerk." Alex#2 added. She looked as if she had nothing to say.

"Will? Why are you so quiet?" Jane asked changing the subject.

"Were- were you following us?" Will asked.

"Yes I was. But you guys were too stupid to notice." Jane said.

"How?" He asked.

"With the act of confusion. I stalked each of you everyday and I know what has been happening." Jane said with a creepy smile.

"Creep." Dana coughed while saying that.

"Dana, stop calling me names if you don't want your family to suffer." Jane threaten.

I could tell Dana was just annoyed with this whole system. He didn't like her and when Dana gets mad, he gets sassy and feisty.

"By the way, you guys shouldn't leave your car. All your tired are flat so none of us can get out." Jane said with a creepy voice.

"I swear I will kill you." Cole said madly.

"What do you want? Why us? Can you just leave us alone?" I ask her. I swear I wish I could freeze time right now and slap her 50 million times.

"I can't do that. You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this. Ever since Alex came here. I wanted her to be gone. In the beginning, I thought I could run her away with me bulling her but that's wasnt going to help. Cole had to get in the way and convince that bitch to stay with him. My next plan was to torture her to leave but she managed to escape. I didn't plan to think that killing was the answer but now I am rethinking that." Jane said.

"What are you going to do?" Gabe asked

"What I have been waiting for. This is my only chance." Jane said

She reached into her back pocket pulling out a gun.

"Woah woah woah. We can work this out. No one has to get hurt today." Gabe said calmly.

After I saw that she had a gun. Cole stepped in front of me in protection and he held his hand out from behind signaling for me to grab it. Dalton and Gabe did the same with Madison and Alex#2.

"Get out of way!!" Jane exclaimed.

"Don't hurt any of the girls. I swear I will kill you if you lay a hand on them!" Dalton yelled

"You guys don't know how easy this is. Just one button and one of you are dead. Are you really willing to give up your life to save a girl?" She asked the guys trying to convince them.

"Yes, yes we will." Dana said.

"Shut it Vaughns." Jane said.

I had to do something. Jane was holding the gun at cole's face and I was not going to let her kill cole for me.

I steped in Front of cole.

"Alex, what are you doing?!" Cole said trying to get in front of me to protect me.

"Trust me." I whisper.

I go up to Jane.

"Fuck you Jane. What are you? I thought you were really nice in the beginning but then you became the bully which lead to kidnapping me, now this? Really? Is it worth it? Even if you do kill us, that doesn't mean your going to get away with this. Jane! I went to your moms house the other day and she told me about your problems. She said your a evil person. She doesn't even want to live with you. I know you haven't been taking your pills, now have you? Don't even think about laying your dirty hands on anybody today. Just leave us alone! Just go away into a hole and disappear. Maybe if you changed, we wouldn't be in this situation and you could let us go. Does any of this madness have to do with your past? Your dad? Yeah, I know, your dad died. We get it but if that's the problem. Taking out all your anger out on us doesn't help. You need consoling, medication, and you just need to get fixed because there are 8 of us and 1 of you. You need to stop now or we will have to stop for you! Just leave us alone!!" I shouted at her. I was sick of her and what she has been doing to us physically and mentally.

"Dang that was deep." Dana said in the background.

"Not helping." I turn around to Dana. Then all of a sudden I feel hands on my hair pulling me to the ground.

"Let go of me!!" I scream.

Cole and Dana tried to get her off of me, she just kicked me and punched me and I could feel myself bleeding but I stayed strong and fought back.

I saw she has dropped the gun to the floor and it was laying on the brown grass. Finally, when cole got her off of me, I went to my angry mode.

"THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING AOUT! YOU BEING A BITCH AND TAKING OUT ALL YOUR ANGER ON PEOPLE! IF YOU ARE HAVING A HARD TIME, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET HELP! Whats the real reason you want to hurt us?" I yelled but said the last part calmly.

Cole and Dana had her held p so she doesn't make another move,

"It's over Jane!. " cole yelled at her.

"You have tortured us enough." Dana yelled.

I wipe my bleeding lips and hold my arm from the pain when Jane attacked.

Madison walked up to me and pull her close to her to comfort me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 13.1K 51
all my life the parker boys have been mean to me and i dont know why im the soon to be alpha my name is hunter and this is my story about finding my...
33 0 16
I've never acted this way around a boy before, this is a completely new feeling to me. He makes me nervous, his presence makes my breath hitch in my...
53.1K 1.7K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
5.5K 487 24
"Life is a fight from the minute you take your first breath to the moment you exhale your last." Ronda Rousey, My Fight / Your Fight ****************...