All I want is to love- Kian L...

youtube_is_my_life_ tarafından

All I want is to love someone and have them love me back. But I constantly get screwed over by Dbags and A*sh... Daha Fazla

Chapter1:The brake up
Chapter 2:Moving?
Chapter 3:Goodbyes and Hellos
Chapter 4: Off to breakfast.
Chapter:5 Show the love
Chapter:6 good morning.
Chapter8: it's gonna be a surprise
Chapter 9:The wedding
Chapter 10: The phone call
Chapter 11: How things are.
Chapter12: 
Chapter 13: Sweet moments and Jcpenny?
Chapter14:All caught up
Chapter 15:A day apart
Chapter 16:Christmas eve
Chapter 17:Kians family's house
Chapter 18:Sams problems
Chapter 19: Christmas love
Chapter 20:How's your grades?
Chapter 21:Laser tag
Chapter 22:Welcome home
Chapter 23: Plans
Chapter 24:party prep
Chapter 25:Butterflies
Chapter 26: Party Party Party!
Chapter 27: The morning after
Chapter 28: Fear
THANK YOU
Chapter 29: Hard times
Chapter 30: Better
Chapter 31:Focus
Chapter 32: Valentines
Chapter 33:Surprise?
Chapter 34: Dissapointment
HEY I LOVE YOU
Chapter 35: Seeing Ava
Chapter 36: Regrets
Chapter 37: Mumbled apologies and Coming home
Chapter 38: Young love
Chapter 39: Accepted
Chapter 40: Easter Sunday
Chapter 41: Insecurities
Grateful for you guys
Chapter 42:Please believe me
Chapter 43: 8 Months
Chapter 44: Uninvited Guest
Opinions/ Merry Christmas
Chapter 45:Drunk call
Chapter 46:Shoppoholic
Chapter 47:Feeling blessed
Chapter 48:Tipsy
Chapter 49:Vidcon
Chapter 50:Talking too much
Chapter 51: Finally 18
Not an update: Explaining
Chapter 52: Dirt.
Chapter 53: A Whole Year
Chapter 54: Step Up Your Boyfriend Game
THANK YOU OMFG
Epilogue
Not always the end(author)

Chapter:7 Five things I adore about you.

17.2K 205 103
youtube_is_my_life_ tarafından

*kian pov*

After we Left courtneys jc and Ricky went to bed and me and Connor did a you now. And ate even MORE food. Then we napped. Really we were just lazy all day. I felt like talking to courtney but I didn't want to seem clingy so I let her be. Connor said he was texting her about cats. Okay? Random.

I have a sketch for awesomeness tv tomorrow at 9am. And my nap was only 1hour so it didn't really help the tiredness. Went to be around 10pm. Honestly I was shocked i fell asleep early. I woke up before my alarm at 6:30 and got breakfast. A sugary one because that's what I wanted to eat. Why not? I ended up feeling shameful after so I wanted to go to the gym.But Fortunately...

I got a text from Courtney.

Court:wanna go for a run? 

Me:sure meet me somewhere in 15 minutes 

Court:Kayyyy

So I'm going for a run before 7:30am normally I can't even get out of bed at this time. It's strange how all of a sudden you can have motivation. Courtney honesty motivates me. I don't know how but in my mind she really does. She makes me wanna run. She makes me want to be myself and like myself. She makes me be a better version of me. And I love her for that.

I ran, I saw her and my head had an error. Everything went blank. She is so gorgeous I really can't keep my eyes off her. We greeted each other and ran and talked nothing special but we just kept each other company. I love being around her and hopefully she feels the same way.

After a half hour I say,

"I got to get going home. I need to shower and head to set. Maybe see you later?" I ask.

"okay. I'll see you later or just text me." she said smiling and fanning her face.I would be too if I was her because she is damn hot.(;

I hug her all sweaty. But it's okay cause she is too. And we split.running on home.

I get home, take a shower, get dressed and head to the shoot with Connor and Ricky.

After what feels like a whole day it's time to head home.Its only 4 but it feels like 9. We got to taco bell for a late lunch then head home. We were having a casual conversation and I wanted to ask them a question with out being so blunt but that didnt work.

"Do you guys think Courtney likes me?" I ask and look at them curiously.

The car went silence which confused me. Connor looked back and raised an eye brow and Ricky looked at me like I was stupid though the rear view mirror.

"What?!" I say.

"Is that even a question kian. Learn to pick up some hints dude. Of course she likes you." connor says to me. Ricky nods. I smile and look out the window.and then we got home. I walk in expecting silence but jc is filming in the 'family room' area on the Right side of the door. And I see Courtney chilling on the conch behind the camera on her phone. She looks up and smiles at me. I give her I silent "hi" and run upstairs. I set up my camera stuff and then stand up at the top of the stairs looking wear I can see Courtney. I motion her to come here. And she does.

"I need your help with my video for this weekend. I'm going to be gone so I need to film it now. It's 5 things guys do that girls think is cute. Or 5 things girls love about guys." I say asking for input.

"Okay I can help." she says and goes into my room.

"do you want to be in it?" I ask

"um no. I'm not ready yet.haha" she says.

"but I can give you ideas." she explains.

"Most of the guys are dressing up as girls and saying it but I'm just going to say I got my information from some girls. Aka you." I say and sit in front of the camera. She lounges on my bed.

"How bout I give you a list and then you do your video. I don't want to keep interrupting." Courtney says and motions me to sit by her. I do and then she sits criss cross and faces me.

"What are you thinking?" I say and look at her. My face close to hers.

"How bout I give a list of things I think are cute about you." she says and looks down with a slight smile and blushes.

My list for her would go on and on.

"Okay, shoot!" I say and sit criss cross looking at her. She looks up and we make eye contact.

"I love your eyes. And when you look into mine." she says. I Nod.And smile how could I not?

"I'm in love with the way you give me hugs." she says. And continues.

"I think it's cute when you snore." "And your sleepy voice."

"im going to give you more than five. So you have choices." Courtney tells me.

"I love that you are so tall. And fit me right."

"I love it when you let me mess with your hair."

She gets up and while she walks out she says.

"My favorite thing is you give me your full attention. And you make me feel beautiful." and she leaves and goes downstairs.

I have 2 videos to make but I start with my o2l video. The one she gave the ideas for. I'm pretty sure all the boys here were filming other than Connor who was uploading since it was Monday.

I get a text while filming.

Courtney: I'm leaving, tell the boys bye for me! Il, talk to you later.(:

Me:Awe okay :(

Courtney: it's fine just keeping doing what your doing. I didn't want to interupt. Or else I wouldve came up and said bye.

I get that text and immediately get up and jog down the stairs seeing her pack her he bag and put her shoes on.

" I couldn't let an excuse to hug you go unused." I say immediately pulling her in my arms. We stay there and sway back and forth. She brakes away and says goodbye. And leaves. Even though I didn't want her to leave I got an idea for my main channel video. I run upstairs and do what came to mind. It wasn't hard for me at all listing the things I did. I finished up fast because it was so easy for me. Then I finished my o2l video and now it was pretty late.

The next two days don't consist of much.I uploaded my main channel video early. On Wednesday.And Courtney needed to set up for online school and do it. Haha. I did the same. My mom called and told me where my sisters wedding was, that was on Saturday and what time. So I got to get a nice suit. And a date.

*normal pov*

After getting home from my early morning run and I take a shower. And blow dry my hair.I do up my face and eventually straighten my hair and french braid my bangs back. I ate a protein bar and brushed my teeth. It was a fairly decent day here in california.

My phone goes off and I answer the phone call from jc.

Me:hello? 

Jc:hi 

Me:what's up 

Jc: the awkward moment when you realize the guys took rickys car and kian won't let us drive his. Honestly he doesn't even drive his. 

Me:oh. That's fine. Maybe I'll come over later. 

Jc: okay sounds good I need to figure out what I'm doing for my video anyways. 

Me: okay! See you later 

Jc: bye  

Okay... I'm not sure what I'm gonna do until then

"Courtney can you come here for a minute?" my grandma yells from the other room.  

"Yeah coming! I say

I get in there.

" I'm going to go visit my sister this weekend. And I'm going to be gone Friday and Saturday night.She lives in las Vegas and I haven't seen her in a least a decade! Are you going to be alright here by yourself?" she asks.

" Uh yeah. I'll be fine plus I have the boys up the street." I say

" I'm really glad you met them. They seem like fine gentlemen." my grandmas says to me.

" I am too." and I go downstairs.

I wanna Skype Ava but she's at school. That's what I need to do get my online school going.

"Hey grandma can we go to the district office and get my online school going today?" I ask yelling upstairs.

"Sure! Let's go now or else I'm going to forget. Grab your paperwork and let's go." she says while walking down the stairs. And we do. We get my account going and they teach me things about it and about 2 hours later I'm all set to get started. Now that I got that done I'll probably start tomorrow. Or tonight. The more work I do in a given day the closer I am to graduating. They don't push you to do your work online they just expect your to self motivate.

On our way home me and my grandma get lunch togo from panara. It was good. How was I missing this in my life? It's so good.

I Skype Ava when she gets home from school. And we chat it up.An hour goes by and she says she has to start her homework. I let her go telling her I love and miss her and to have a good rest of her week at school.

I put on a white tshirt and put on a red and pink flannel and skinny jeans. And put on my vans and text jc that I'm coming over. I leave and listen to music on my way over there. I walk in and I watch jc film his video. He explains his concept and does his thing. I can't wait to watch the video. He made me burst out into laughter. He had on a purple ratchet wig that really needed some maintenance. I had to hold in the giggle as he acted out the roles. When he got to the part of explaining I sat on the couch and watched from a far. Shortly after the guys arrived. Kian walked in last and the sight of him put a big ole smile on my face. He went upstairs then motioned me to follow. I do so.

He asks for some girl insight on things we find cute about guys. I wanted to make it about him. So I did. We sat facing each other on his bed and I named 7 things about him that I adored. Making him smile all the way. I let him do his video and I was going to leave him be so he could get his work done. He had somewhere to be this weekend so he had to film now.

I text him that was going to leave and I didn't want to interrupt his filming. But when I was  

Putting on my shoes to leave he came down the stairs.

"I couldn't let an excuse to hug you go unused." he said and pulled me into a warm hug. I loved every second of it. He must of really listened to what I loved about him one of them being his hugs. I broke from the hug and said my goodbye. And left. He kinda looked sad when I left but I didn't have much to do there anyway.

The next couple days go by boring but sorta eventful. I did lots of school work on Tuesday. And on Wednesday. What i found Wednesday night really made me happy.

I was bored and out of episodes of how I met your mother so I looked kian up on YouTube. I was laying in my bed and it was only nine. And watched a few videos. Then I saw his recent video. 

"Things I love about her."  

I clicked play.  

I pause it.

I quickly pull out my phone to text kian.

"Is it really about me?" I ask him bluntly. Then watch the video before seeing his reply.

"Yes. I didn't think you would see it."

He said such wonderful things that made me love him. Like actually love him.

He loves when I dress comfortable around him.  

He loves when Im all natural.  

He loves that I like to exercise.  

He loves when I cuddle with him.  

He loves when I hold his hand. 

He loves when I laugh.  

He loves when he can make me laugh.  

He loves that I like his best friends. 

He loves that he can be nothing but himself around me. 

He loves that look like an angel when I sleep? 

He loves that he can make me happy unlike anyone else. 

He said the list could go on and on. And that one day they would meet me. They as in his fans and meet me as in appear in a video.

I'm going to be completely honest. I was smiling the whole time and had happy tears in my eyes.I hear the doorbell and I yell I got it. My choked up voice came out and I hoped my grandma didn't hear it. I flew down the stairs and opened the door to see who I knew I guessed it was. Without a thought I jumped into kians arms and straddled my legs around him.My arms around his neck. And his hands supporting my body. We walk into the house and shut the door.I get down off of him and look up at him.

"I was going to do this really cutely but Courtney, will you be mine?" kian asks.

All time stops.All my heart is saying is "YES YES YES <3" so that's what I say.

"YES YES YES I will be yours!" I say

We both of us have huge smiles on our faces as we looked at each other. Both of our hands interlocked. Swinging back and forth.

I couldn't be happier.

"I don't want you to leave." I say frowning. We're still standing at the bottom of the staircase.

"well I don't have to." kians says and wraps his arms around me.I rest my chin on his chest still looking up at him.

"Well don't." I say smiling. He leans down and kisses my forehead.  

"Okay." he says.

I grab his hand and lead him to my room.

"Kians staying over!" I yell down to my grandma in the living room. And I shut my door. I clear my bed. Putting my MacBook on the floor and taking off my slippers and laying in my bed with kian. I turn on the tv and hand the remote to kian.

"I'm too happy to pick a show." I say to kian.

Kian was wearing a sweatshirt and basketball shorts. I was wearing yoga pants and a tanktop. And a white Nike sports bra.

We were under the covers in the dim light. My furnace was turned up high cause I was cold earlier. I was hot I was going to change into something lighter. I get out of my bed and head to my dresser getting out some spandex shorts. I turned the furnace down low and head into the bathroom. I go where kian cant see me and change into the shorts then walk back and get into my bed.

With kians arms around me I always feel safe.

My grandma never allowed cameron to stay over. or for me to stay over there. And she is letting kian and I only met him a week ago. But she trusts him. And she trusts me.She didn't like Cameron from the start. Which I see why now. How did she know he would do something like that.

As we were laying there I told him my grandma was leaving for the weekend.

"Oooo we get the whole quiet house to ourselves." Kian says winking.

"Don't be like that." I say jokingly and squint my eyes at him.He turned over away from me trying to pout. It didn't work I sat up. I grabbed his left hand and turned him over. And then I took his right hand and arm and wrapped it around me and I laughed. It was so awkward cause he was trying for it to be. I sat up leaving him there and said.

"Fine be that way." and I scoot to the other side of the bed and turned over. And he scoots to the opposite side and turns over.We sit like that for a minute waiting for something to happen or for someone to say something. He sits ups, scoots closer to me and scoots me to the middle of the bed. Me, laughing all the way because I'm trying to be serious.

"I'm sowwwy." he says in a childish voice.

"realwy sowwy?" say back turning to look back at him.

"yeah." he frowns. And turns into a smile when I let him cuddle me.He has one arm wrapped around my torso. My upper ribs. And the other is stretched out under me and I hold that hand and mess with his fingers.His body was right up against mine.Perfect spooning.

I woke up that way in the middle of the night and got into a different position. This wakes kian up.

"Kian I'm cold now." i say being lazy cause I don't want to get up.

Without a word kian sits up beside me and takes off his sweatshirt revealing his beautiful 6 pack. 

He hands me the sweatshirt and I put it on. I kiss his cheek and lay down. Now him on his back and me wrapping my arms around him. And I intertwine my legs with his. And rest my head on his bare chest. Kian leans his head on mine.

Im woken up by my grandma knocking on my door.

"You two love birds awake?" she says from outside the door.

I groan loud enough for her to hear me. Kian woke up and stretched his arms but we were still in the same position. My grandma opens the door slowly and smiles at the sight.

"You guys it's 11am." she says

I open my eyes and squint at the california sunshine peaking through my blinds. My grandma opens them forcing us awake. And she leaves and shuts the door behind her. I get off kian and stretch out. Kian sits up. And stretches and looks on his phone. I get out of bed forgetting I'm in short shorts. Honestly I don't remember putting them on. I pull them down feeling insecure all of a sudden. I turn my furnace on and get back into bed.

"I need to go shopping today. You want to come with? Kian asks me.

"Sure what for?" I ask.

"I need a new suit for my sisters wedding this weekend. I forgot to ask you. Will you be my date?" he says usually casual.

"Of course I'll be your date!" I exclaim.

"okay well i need to shower my hair is gross." he says

"You can shower here. I'll get ready in here at my desk." I suggest.

"Okay that works. I'll go hop in now." he says.

I try not to look at his muscular body as he went into the bathroom but I couldn't. Daaammmnnn he fiinnnne. Before he takes his shower I run in the bathroom and grab my makeup bag and my straighter and brush. Then I let him be. I sit at my desk in front of my mirror and straighten my hair again. I french braid my bangs again. And before I do my makeup I take off his sweat shirt.and my tank top so I do my makeup really fast then put a shirt on again. If your a girl you understand why. You don't want makeup on your clothes. No bueno. Not good at all. I honestly thought kian would be the type of person to take a long shower.

I heard the shower go off and i was only half way done. I scramble to finish up minus mascara. Then search my suitcase for the shirt I wanted to wear. Yes there was still stuff in my suit case. I'm just too lazy to put it away. So I'll live out of it for a while. I hear kian behind me and instantly I'm startled.

"you scared me." I turn around with my arms covering my chest. I quickly put on my shirt that I found last minute before kian scared me.

"Youre a quick showerer" I state.  

"well kinda." he says and hugs me from behind still shirtless.  

"Thank you for your sweatshirt last night." I say and I turn around and squeeze him quickly and say I'm going to change. I grab the rest of my outfit and head into the bathroom. There's a doorway not a door so I told him to turn around. I change into legging and put on a thick tan cardigan.the shirt I searched for I had on was a tank top with a floral print and sweetheart neck line.I quickly finish up my mascara as I'm at it.

I come out. and kian looks at me and mouths 'wow' and I blush. He has his sweatshirt on now and I make the bed and kian helps. I grab my cross body bag and my phone off the charger and head downstairs. My grandma had fresh fruit out. I grab a banana and eat it. I offered kian cereal and he accepted. I headed upstairs to get my shoes and I did but I also brushed my teeth. By the time I was back down kian was ready to go. I ask my mom to borrow her Honda pilot. She says it's fine and I grab the keys and we head to the o2l house.

*kian pov *  

I get this text message and it's from Courtney. All it says is

"is it really about me?"

And I reply right away. I know what it's about.I ran to her house.I'm not sure why but I wanted to see her. But right before, I texted her.

"yes, I didn't think you would see it"

I really didn't.She knew about our youtubes but I didn't know she watched regularly. She said she liked the few she watched and said they made her laugh.I got to her house, I was sprinting. I took a deep breath and rung the doorbell.

Courtney opened the door really quickly with a hug smile on her face.I blinked once and she jumped on me. Her arms around my neck and her legs around me. My hands supporting her bottom. [ ;) aye]

I walked in her house and she shut the door. She hopped down from me and looked up at me with her beautiful eyes. Time seemed to stop. She knew how I felt and I knew how she felt. And holding her in my arms only made me want her more.

"I was going to do this really cutely but Courtney, will you be mine?" I ask her. Her face lighted up with the reply "YES YES YES I will be yours!"

That was music to my ears. Everything in the world seemed to be in the right place. I was on cloud 9.

We stood there swinging our interlocked hands by the staircase.

"I don't want you to leave." Courtney said frowning.

"Well,I don't have to." I say and wrap my arms around her. She sets her chin on my chest and keeps staring up at me.

"well don't." she said smiling.I kiss her forehead gently and reply,

"okay"

She grabs my hand and leads me up to her bedroom.

Let's just say after many cuddle sessions later I wake up. I wake up to courtneys grandma waking us up. She opened the blinds and left. I didn't have a shirt on only basketball shorts. And Courtney had my sweatshirt on. I sat up and looked at my phone trying to wake up. Courtney got up and turned on the furnace. I glanced at her and I decided that was my new favorite outfit on her. Shorts and my sweatshirt. I dont know if it's cause it's my sweatshirt or thoughs short shorts but she's irristestable .

I ask her if she wants to help me shop for a suit for the wedding. And she agrees. I also ask her to be my date and she gladly accepts. She says I can take a shower here so I do. She grabs her stuff from the bathroom and I guess gets ready in her room. I shower and dry off and put back on my shorts. I walk out of the bathroom to see courtney savaging through her suit case in only a sports bra and her shorts.I feel like I should make my presence known but I walk up behind her, not quietly but not loud.

"You scared me" she said as she looked up at me with her hand on her heart. She noticed her absence of clothing and covered her chest.She grabbed a shirt and quickly covered herself. I don't know what she's hiding. She's absolutely perfect in my eyes. She says I'm a quick showerer and I guess I am but I don't really notice it. I hug her from behind. Again this 

word comes to mind, irristestable.

"Thank you for your sweatshirt last night." she says and turns around and hugs me.tight. She heads into the bathroom to change and tells me to face outside.since there isn't a door to the bathroom just a doorway. It takes everything in me not to turn around since she's so "irristestable" but I manage. I put my sweatshirt on as well then she walks out and I turn around. Wow is the word and apparently my lips showed that's what I was thinking. She blushed. I saw it.

After eating some food, Courtney gets the keys to her grandmas Honda pilot and we head over to my house.

--------------- 

Yay! Thank you all for reading!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.9K 210 53
Hi I'm Danielle I have Amber eyes and dark hair. Me and my friends decided to move to California not knowing that we fall in love with o2l. Jc and I...
7.3K 254 41
"Kian," Angeles called out behind me. "I'm about that rebellious teen life, but how much trouble are we gonna get in if we get caught?" "Don't get ca...
2K 12 23
Kianna had just flew to California for her dad's new job . But she also hates that she moves around different states for typical reason . Kianna had...
368K 6.4K 49
Kian Lawley; my best friend. I had no other words to describe him but 'perfect' But if he was so perfect why did I shove him into the middle of a re...