In the Office (ManxTransWoman)

By Requiem_of_Romance

All Rights Reserved Olivia is a 27 year old non-op transsexual. She acts, feels, and looks like a woman but p... More

In the Office
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note/Vote
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 15

5.4K 283 14
By Requiem_of_Romance

{The Brazilian Café}

Olivia's pov:

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I asked Danny and Madison as I adjusted my very short, fitted black dress.

The two stopped talking and enthusiastically nodded their heads. I wondered if introducing the two was a good idea.

As soon as Danny saw Madison, he ran up to up her, hugged her, and yelled out, "DAAAMMMMNNNN, YOU A SEXY, THICK BITCH! WE BESTIES NOW!" The two have been joined at the hip since then.

"Of course, you look hot as fuck!" Danny exclaimed, looking me up and down proudly.

"Lookin' like that and showing Thierry how much he needs you, he'll be hooked like catfish, darlin'!" Madison stated, sending me a wink.

I smiled at the two and hugged them close. They snuggled into me and giggled excitedly. I rolled my eyes and pushed the bubbly pair away from me. They pouted before going back to happily chattering away to each other.

I blew out a nervous breath and went over the plan in my head again. I am coincidently going to be at Thierry's favorite Brazilian café tonight at the same time he comes every Saturday night. Dressed seductively, I am going to put on the charms and make Thierry want me.

Please, God, let this work.

I scanned myself in the mirror one last time. After fixing any tiny mistake I saw, I turned to Danny and Madison.

"I'm ready. Mission Get Thierry To Be My Lover or I'll Die is in action!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Ollie, Danny and I will be sitting in the car in the parking lot while you go catch your prey. Good luck!" Madison squeaked, roughly shoving me out of the car.

I barely caught myself and sent the blonde a glare. She giggled and shrugged while Danny smiled at her in approval. Yep, I definitely never should have introduced those two.

I sent out a quick prayer before walking into the cute, small café. It was simple and homey. Don't even get me started on the different scents of all the different Brazilian foods being cooked and displayed.

I eyed the clock on the wall and smiled when I realized Thierry would be here in a few minutes. I sat in Thierry's usual booth, a window seat with a pretty view of the city. I anxiously looked at the door anytime anyone made a noise. I'm surprised I haven't gotten whiplash yet.

Finally, Thierry walked in. My heart melted as soon as I saw him, dressed to impress and mean mugging like usual.

The older woman at the counter smiled at him and told him something in Portuguese. He nodded in thanks and even gave the woman a small smile. However, he froze when he saw me.

I pretended I never saw him and looked out the window. I shamelessly posed naturally sexy and put on a seductively calm face. I want to look desirable but natural.

I saw him hesitantly walk over to me in the corner of my eye. I didn't look at him until he awkwardly cleared his throat. I looked over and feigned shock and surprise when I saw him.

"Oh, Thierry! Ummm, hi. How are you?" I asked covering up my excitement with mock shyness.

"I am fine, Ms. Magic. How are you?" he mumbled, looking a little anxious.

'Last name? That's not a good sign.'

"I'm fine as well. I noticed you keep looking around. Is this your seat? I know you're a creature of habit." I chuckled, flashing him a million dollar smile.

"Ah, I suppose I am. And yes, this is my usual spot. It is away from everyone else and has a wonderful view." Thierry replied, his body relaxing and his face blank.

"That's exactly why I chose this seat. Great minds think alike, I guess."

"I suppose so."

"Well, you're free to join me, Thierry. I could use some company and I've never had Brazilian treats before so some help would be lovely." I said in a sugary sweet voice, batting my eyelashes at the hunky Brazilian man.

'Tone it down, you floozy.'

Thierry looked uncomfortable but sat down across from me anyway. I smiled brightly at him and asked him to go over the menu with me.

After Thierry explained what everything was, I walked to the counter to order, swaying my hips seductively as he watched. I ordered a small platter of brigadeiros, chocolate truffles, and água de coco, coconut water, served in a large coconut.

Just as I was about to walk away to go sit to chow down, a sweet, deep voice stopped me. I turned around to see the older woman from before smiling at me. I politely smiled back and set my food down on the counter.

"Yes, ma'am?" I inquired, curious to find out why the sweet, pretty Brazilian woman called for me.

"English, no?" she asked, her accent thick and strong.

I simply smiled and nodded by head. She pursed her lips and thought over what she needed to say.

"Forgive if English is no perfect. You are sit with Thierry. Who are you to him?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip as she eyed me up and down.

"Oh! Well, ummm...I'm Olivia and I'm not really sure. To be honest, he's probably dying to get away from me." I sighed, stealing a glance at the stiff, uncomfortable man.

I suddenly felt a small tap on my face. I gasped and gaped at the woman in front of me. She tsked and stomped her foot.

"You no say that. Thierry no put up with no one if he no like them. If he no want to sit with you, he would order to go or make you leave. I think he like you." she huffed before smiling brightly at me.

"Ahh, I like your wishful thinking." I chuckled.

She winked at me before ushering me away. I shook my head before taking my food and going to sit down. Thierry eyed me curiously as I chewed on one of the sweet treats.

"I know I'm attractive but why are you staring at me?" I teased.

To my surprise, Thierry turned a little pink and rubbed the back of his neck. I couldn't help but laugh, which just embarrassed him more.

"Ummm-well....it is just-"

"I'm joking, Thierry." I giggled, laying my hand on top of his and squeezing it without thinking.

We both froze and looked at our hands. My smaller, darker hand barely covered his strong, tan hand. I felt warmth and tingles spread throughout my body and by Thierry's slight shiver, I'm guessing he felt it too.

"Ms. Magic-"

"Olivia. Call me Oliva...please."

Thierry looked up at me and I almost gasped at the heated look in his darkened eyes. He pulled his hand away from mine and sighed. I watched in worry as he shook his head and bit his lip.

"Look, Olivia, I am not what a woman like you, in fact, any woman should want as a romantic partner. I am a complete nightmare that no one of any race, gender, sexuality, religious beliefs, lifestyle, etc. should have to encounter or deal with. Trust me, I am a cruel, atrocious monster who should be locked away. I am not worthy to even be considered the scum underneath someone's shoes." he spoke darkly, raising from the booth.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and blinked away the tears in my eyes. How could he say those things about himself?! I grabbed his hand quickly and pressed a tender kiss on his knuckles. He stared at his hand before turning those amber eyes towards my face.

"I am dark, dirty, and damaged, nothing can or will change that. Remember that, Olivia." he whispered, gently pulling his hand away.

He pulled out his wallet and threw two twenties on the table. I wanted to throw his money at him, slap him in face, and then kiss the living hell out of him. Instead, I watched him sadly as he shoved his wallet back in his pocket.

"This should cover mine and yours. Tell Mamãe Río to keep the change. Goodbye, Olivia."

I watched brokenheartedly as he walked out of the shop, not even looking back once. I sat there by myself, reflecting over everything that has happened from when I was hired to now. It's been a weird, depressing couple of months, however, I'm ready to move on...with or without Thierry.

Mamãe Río looked confused as she brought out Thierry's food. She set down the delicious looking food and sat down.

"Where that boy go? He no eat his Mamãe Río's cooking!" she huffed, looking around the café angrily.

"He had to leave. Here's the money for our food. I'm just going to head out now." I sighed as I slipped her the cash.

She frowned at my sudden depressed, tired mood but nodded as she left me to walk myself out. I begrudgingly walked out to the car, dreading the conversation with the nosey Danny and overbearing Madison.

I love them but they're protective and caring nature can suck my big toe right now. I'm pissed and devastated and I intend to feel that way for a while. However, the double trouble pair were missing from my car. I hopped in my car and noticed two notes placed on the dashboard.

'Dear, Ollie,
Danny and I noticed Thierry and you taking a turn for the worst so we called an Uber and skedaddled. Don't be too hard on yourself and don't cry too much! There's no use of crying over spilled milk! Anyway, you'll get through this with or without Thierry! You have amazing friends and family members who will love and support you no matter what! Love ya bunches! xoxo
Love, Madison'

'Dear, bitch,
Ditto.
Love, Danny
P.S. Why the hell is Madison talking about spilled milk?!'

I snorted but couldn't stop the goofy grin spreading across my face. I love those idiots.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Okay, please don't kill me. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in months and disappeared from the face of the earth. College and writer's block are kicking my sorry ass!

Hopefully, I'll get some inspiration and can set a schedule where I can regularly update very soon. No promises though.

Back to the story, what do you guys think? I'm pretty pleased with the decent quality and the direction I'm heading towards. The character development and backgrounds are definitely improving from my previous stories...could still improve greatly though.

Anywho, please vote, comment, share, and follow me! I really appreciate your support and love!

Love ya and stay fabulous! ♡♥♡♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6K 50
Harper Bardot is a twenty-one year old senior Business Administration Major with a minor in marketing who is hoping to get her dream internship at Th...
1.5K 246 53
What if your life was a total lie? If everything you knew suddenly crumbled and left you in a foreign land with nothing but anger and the lust for re...
1.6M 52.3K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...
904K 29.4K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...