New Here • JB

By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

Lane Leilio Wakes up in an alternate timeline. It seems that she has assumed the identity of a girl named So... More

Sneak peak
Cast / Explanation
Get Used To It.
Sí Gigi
HTX ✈️ LA
T R A I L E R
Rager @ Bizzle's P.1
Rager @ Bizzle's P.2: All That Jazz
In Kimye We Trust.
In Kimye We Trust Continued
Penthouse Vibin'
Started With A Pizza
IDFWU
That's a Rap
Shine
Hold Tight Part 1
Hold Tight Part 2
Hold Tight Part 3
Best Male Artist Part 1
Best Male Artist Part 2
Best Male Artist Part 3
I Made It.
The Wests Part 1
The Wests Part 2
The Happening Part 1
The Happening Part 2
The Happening Part 3
Be Alright
Rounds
Home To Mama
The Wrong Lane
Choked Up
Rain Drop... Drop Top... Choke Me & Don't Stop Stop
Thefanfictionawards
Barbie Girl
Bad and Birthday
Firsts
The Bruja
Dr. Jay Part 1
Dr. Jay Part 2
Maybe Baby
New Direction
Pulling A North West
The Mark
Metty
She's Up To Something Part 1
She's up to Something Part 2
East
Oh, Canada!
Dear Mama
Big D!ck Energy
He's or She's What Will We Be?
All Good Things...
And So It Ends

After The Party Is The After Party

6.2K 163 32
By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

I'm sitting on Justin Bieber's lap and he has a boner. Not like a totally unnoticeable ' oh look he's kinda turned on' sort of boner, but like a raging hard on that he grinds against my ass ever so often.

"Is that a mic in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" I whisper cheekily, barely able to get the line out of my mouth without snorting.

"Good thing you're gorgeous, because comedy isn't your calling at all" I pout and wiggle around on his lap making him hiss in pent up frustration.

"Keep that up and I'll have to take you up to your bedroom"

"Is that a threat?" I tease squeezing my thighs together to create some kind of friction. Justin must feel the movement because he rests his  hands on each thigh and massages them gently.

"It's a promise and y-" before he can finish saying something that would probably be inexplicably dirty Selena takes a chair and seats herself next to us.

"Your mom and dad are so cute Soso. Remember that one time when we all went to Turks and Caicos and we walked in on them, like, making out?" She twirls a long curl of blonde hair around a finger, smirking at me with her bright red lips.

"Yeah. I remember." Even though it's a fucking lie she grins and takes a swig from our table's champagne bottle.

"You're actually so gross Lena" North complains whilst feeding Brooklyn a piece of cake. Selena laughs and rolls her eyes,

"Aw, you don't mean that Nori! You love me" She insists and North's fork wielding hand pauses halfway to an impatient Brit's mouth. Gigi taps away on a palm pilot, seemingly unaware of the entire situation.

"I really, really don't. Now go get our table a new bottle. Putting your cooties all over it and shit" A group of laughs travels around the table and Selena, quite angrily, snatches the bottle and swigs it until there's nothing left.

"Mazel Tov hoes" she says, dropping the bottle to the table with a hollow clatter. She walks away with her hips swishing and I admit that I'd have to be blind not to notice how amazing her backside is. Justin snaps his fingers in front of my face with a frown.

"Bad habit" I tell him before turning a bit in his lap so I can caress his face and nuzzle our noses together, hoping to distract him from my slip up.

"I'll show you a bad habit" he growls, tightening his arms around my waist, I was super impressed that he was still rock hard.

"Nori," I begin sweetly, a brilliant smile painted on and my eyes wide and bright.

"SoSo?" Brooklyn nips at her, prompting another forkful of cake.

"If Justin and I go to the main house to run an errand do you think mom and dad would notice?" She wipes the corner of Brooklyn's smirking mouth. He'd hit Justin with a ' players' wink.

"You two are too nasty for your own good"

"So I ca-"

"Go. I'll cover for you. Both of you" I nearly squeal before hoping up and racing to kiss her cheek.

" Use protection" she mumbles in annoyance and a tingle races down my spine. I was really gonna do this. I was really going to sleep with Justin. Justin stands up, his motions stiff.

"Are you good?" I ask gathering my purse and diamond encrusted bouquet before taking his hand.

"I'm not in the most comfortable situation babe thanks to you" I'm confused and a bit put off. Was he flaking on me?

"You don't want to-"

"Are you crazy? Babe I have a hard on and these pants are so fucking tight that I feel like I'll scar everyone for life"

"Not everyone" I giggle and he pulls me to his front and forces me to walk in front of him. Our steps are awkward and clumsy and just when I think we'll make it upstairs we bump into Kylie and Kendall.

"Well what do we have here?" Kylie drawls licking some frosting from her finger before pointing it accusingly at Justin and I.

"You have two very horny young adults now eat your fucking cake!" I push past my two aunts and practically drag A laughing Justin behind me and up to my bedroom.

"Eager?" He asks, but his tone isn't nearly as teasing as it had been moments before when I press him against the door.

"A little" I admit trailing kisses up the column of his neck and reveling in the way he smelled.

"I can't wait to rip that shit off you" he growls and despite my lust, the fashion lover within me pauses.

"Rip what?"

"This dress. Fuck you mean?" I step back and unzip the dress. No way was it getting destroyed.

"That's a Balmain original Justin," I scold and he sighs,

"Baby, Olivier is our dude he would make you ten of those if you asked!" I walk the dress over to my vanity and lay it over the chair before stalking towards him in my underwear.

"This dress is special" I reason and he rolls his eyes reaching for me anyway.

"You're so damn sentimental" It's my turn to roll my eyes before pointing at a particular section of my bedroom.

"And you aren't?" I wonder he follows my eyes to corner of the room where love letters are stacked and dried flowers are wilting. All sharing the same monogram. JB

"So we're cheesy for each other. That's love" he insists and I have to agree by kissing him soundly on the mouth.

"Mmm. Do you have protection?" By the way his face twists I can tell that it wasn't a very South thing to ask.

"I forgot to take the pill on a couple of occasions. I just wanna be safe" this answer appeases him and I blush at the fact that he was probably used to hitting it raw.

"I don't have anything, I'll pull out?" I push him away and sigh.

"Looks like we won't be-" Justin races out of the room, tripping over my rug before racing back on with a strip of condoms.

"Who's are those?" I wonder not quite remembering who's bedroom was down the hall.

"Saint's..."

"No..."

"Baby!" I cross my arms.

"We are not borrowing condoms from my little brother! Think about it Justin!"

"Technically... Borrowing is when you intend to give something back... I don't think Saint would want these ba-" I interrupt him with a hand and start to rummage through my bedroom in search of the latex guardians.

"If I were a condom where would I be?"

"Up in that puss-"

"Justin!" He shuts up and starts to flip my room upside down his face lit with triumph when he discovers an unopened box underneath my bed.

"The Trojan gods were with this dick tonight!" He yells and I hop onto the bed my eyes nearly sticking to the back of my head at his cheesiness.

He's on top of me in seconds his hands molding to my breasts and his lips nipping at my neck.

"Did we lock the door?" I manage through a whimpering moan, but my train of thought is hazy and interrupted when he suckles on my earlobe

"'Wanna taste you." Justin mumbles throatily arranging our bodies in a different, more intimate position. I shift on the bed as he forces down my silken panties.

" I don't know why you even bother with panties baby" he says teasingly, his breath hot on my inner thigh after he tugs them down my legs, flinging them across the room.

"Because they make me feel sexy"

"You don't need panties for that So" he groans when I start to massage his scalp urging him closer. He gets the hint and then runs a wet trail with his tongue from my hip to my public bone. I'm bare. Thank god I was a Brazilian type of girl in this world too.
Justin rests his hands on my ankles to keep me still, I smile down at him before he bends to kiss the insides of my calves. His lips moved almost painfully slow, his tongue flicking over my skin so fast that my head spins at the thought of what his mouth can do. But then I get a panicked thought.

"Take your grill out"

"Shit. I always forget it's in" I sigh when he starts to detach the metal and diamond coated contraption from his teeth.

"You were literally trying to tear this pussy up" he smiles sheepishly and I make it a point to tell him later I much preferred his pearly white smile to that of the gold one.

"You're so wet for me it's crazy" he whispers almost to himself before running a tentative finger through my slick folds. I squirm a little and he blows cool air across my pussy.

" You're teasing me" I whine. Eyes closed as my back begins to arch.

" You like being teased" maybe South liked to be teased, But Lane didn't play that shit.

" Ummm not anymore" he eyes me with suspicion before diving headfirst (literally) into foreplay.

"We haven't been together in a minute" he mumbles I let out a nervous laugh that turns pitchy once his tongue finally makes a slow, wet trail along my slit.

"Justin," I can feel him from against me before his tongue starts to flick over my clit, making my hips jerk and stutter.

"Baby, I have a question" I sit up a bit on my elbows and throw an exasperated look.

"Now?"

"It's easy enough" he reasons giving my pussy another long lick this time adding one of his ringed fingers. The cool metal of a diamond band rubs up against my walls and the sensation is crazy.

"Who gives the best head?" My stomach tenses and I'm not sure whether it's from the question or from the way his keenly slips another finger into my heat. Probably the latter.

"Out of who?"

"Me and Selena" I roll my eyes at his lust for male pride and an ego boost.

" You, obviously Justin" he grins cheekily.

" Really?" I nod and then close my eyes while he eats me out with vigor with what I assume is a ' thank you'.

He starts to pump his fingers faster, sucking my clit lightly and swirling his tongue around it, and soon enough I come undone, writhing beneath him and clawing at the sheets, screaming his name.

"Fuck," I'm  breathing hard when he slips out of his slacks and boxers.

" You good?" He asks cockily and I can't answer because my breath comes out in pants.

" I will be" I say sneakily reaching for his appendage. He's huge. I'd only been with three guys in the past and Justin put them to all kinds of shame.

"Your hands are fucking perfect" he groans his head lolling back a bit when I give a light squeeze. Suddenly he koves back on top of me, his dick pressing against my inner thigh.

"Condom" I remind and he sighs before complying. He rolls it on and I take a moment to admire him. He was toned as hell, tanner than the Bieber in my world and his lips were glistening with my juices. Amazing.

"Ride me baby?" He grunts and I obey moving quickly due to pent up excitement.

"Move up a little" I instruct and he does so with a glint in his eyes. I straddle him for a moment and he kisses me softly on my neck then my cheek and then finally on the lips.

"I love you" he whispers and at that moment I sink down onto him. There's some mild pain, but nothing too unbearable and I start to roll my hips slightly.

"Shit. Justin" I whine. He fills me perfectly, and I can't help when my walls start to clench and suck at him.

"Look at me baby," he instructs with a flick to my chin. My eyes are shut tight and I'm biting my lip so hard that I think I might bleed. My eyes open slowly and his lock with mine before he yanks my hips down forcing me to take all of him.

"So gorgeous" he murmurs as my breasts bounce against his face. I scream when he reaches between us to fondle my clit. The action makes me grind down on him  even faster.

"I'm so close," I manage to warn and he nods against the crook of my neck panting, and gripping my hips in a vice.

"Shit!" With a loud hoss he flips the both of us over and pounds into me so hard that my head rams against the bed frame. Within minutes of the flip I'm sobbing my release, my walls pulling him in with each contraction of my orgasm.

"South" he grunts before his hips stutter and his body goes semi slack against mine.

" Love you," he says. His voice muffled in my wild hair as he kisses my head.
"Love you too" I respond with a secret smile and a content sigh.
He rolls off and out of me before pulling off the condom, tying it and throwing it into the trash.

"Let's cuddle before we have to get dressed up all over again"

"Bizzle is a cuddler?" I make my voice joking, but I am genuinely curious.

"Damn straight woman. Now hold me."

I'm pulled against his back and acting as the big spoon when Ryan Seacrest bursts into my bedroom.

"They're cutting the cake! We want you guys on camera so stop doing the dirty. You have five minutes" with that he leaves and Justin groans loudly.

"We have to go"

"Do we?"

"Justin!"

"Fine, but do me a favor?" He reaches onto the floor to grab my bra before handing it to me.

"Anything"

"Don't put your panties back on?" He says this as he retrieves my panties and when I nod in agreement he flings them across my bedroom where they fall next to my clothes hamper.

"You're such a teenager"

"You love it" he supplies and I nod again. Because I really fucking do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 211 9
Khloe Kardashian had a daughter, along with Kourtney and Scott had a son too but they were both mainly raised by Kris because the three weren't ready...
101K 2.8K 11
You are a friend of Justin Bieber and you move to L.A to start a project. There you will meet a lot of new people, including the supermodel. Things w...
19.6K 288 34
When your best friend and you heal from your breakup together and end up falling for each other.
335K 9.7K 71
[Very slow updates] Kylie Jenner x Y/n Y/n intersex