Got Me In Chains

By alyssa-san

LeoPika Fanfic The phenomenon with Kurapika and the Phantom Troupe is over. All 13 members were killed, inclu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 29

810 26 18
By alyssa-san

The week went by quick, and the couple spent their time wisely with their baby boy. Kurapika took Leorio shopping for baby clothes with Luca, telling him how much fun it was as he picked out outfits. Now Leorio could truly understand why he spent 300 dollars just on clothes.

But that wasn't all they did. They went to the park Leorio and Kurapika went to when they were first reaquintaed, had dinner at resturant, and got a new family picture including Luca, where they all wore suits, Leorio wearing a blue tie, Kurapika wearing a green, and little Luca wearing a yellow. Now the picture stood in a frame with the collection.

The next day was court, and the couple woke up early to get there quick and finish up rather early. Kurapika was once again furious, so wore his normal under clothing and then his yellow and blue robe over it, and then dressing Luca into his matching outfit. "See, aren't you adorable?"

Leorio walked back inside the bedroom after his shower, putting his glasses on and chuckling quietly. "You two are twinning." He smiled as he dried his hair with a towel.

Kurapika nodded, playing with the small strands of light brown hair his son had. The blonde then lifted his son up into his arms. "Are you hungry? I can make you something real quick."

"I'll be fine with a donut or muffin to eat in the car." Leorio responded.

"Alright." Kurapika said, walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, grabbing a chocolate chip muffin. He then warmed up a bottle of milk, noticing Luca was trying to grab the muffin.

The blonde couldn't help but laugh softly. "I'm sorry boo, I don't think you can eat one of these yet. Maybe in the next few months or so." Kurapika said, taking the bottle out of the microwave.

"Leeeorioooo." Kurapika called out for his husband, moving the muffin away from Luca with a simple hand move every time he used his little hands to somehow snatch it, but it was adorable to watch.

Leorio walked out of the bedroom, fixing his tie and raising an eyebrow. "What is i-" he then started to laugh, looking over at Luca as he followed the muffin in Kurapika's hand. "Hey, toss it over here."

Kurapika nodded, tossing the muffin to Leorio. Leorio caught the muffin, noticing that Luca was starring at his father and practically drooling. He really wanted some of the muffin.

"Kurapika, I think we should just give him one little piece. Besides, look at his face." Leorio said, pulling a top small piece of the muffin. Luca's 'I'm in love look' turned to an excited look, clapping his hands together and giggling.
said
"Fine, but seeing him like this is adorable. " Kurapika said, taking the small piece of muffin. "Say 'ah'."

The baby boy just made simple gurgle noises, opening his mouth and taking the small piece inside. He already had a few chompers to eat certain things, but he should really have milk for at least one more month or two.

Luca clapped his hands in satisfaction, giggling again. He loved it, but they weren't going to feed him more of muffin. Leorio and Kurapika smiled at his reaction, not regretting their decision. The baby would've probably cried all day wanting the muffin.

Kurapika then brought the nipple of the bottle to his mouth, Luca starting to drink the warm milk inside and holding the bottle on the outside with his small hands. "Let's get going."

Leorio nodded, walking out of the house and Kurapika following him with Luca in his arms. They made it to the hospital, only Leorio walking inside because they were just picking her up. "Chidzu, are you ready?"

Chidzu nodded, walking out of one of the room's she was in. "Yes, let's go."

The two doctors walked out together, Leorio getting in the driver's seat and Chidzu getting in the back. As he started to drive, Chidzu starting a conversation. "How is the little guy?"

Kurapika smiled, patting his head. Luca didn't finish all the milk in the bottle because of the small piece of muffin he had before. "He's good, and adorable."

"Anything abnormal happen? Any concerns?" Chidzu asked.

Kurapika shook his head. "No, everything is good." He responded.

"Good." Chidzu said lowly.

A few minutes later they arrived at the court, the three of them walking inside and Goro already there. Kurapika held Luca, glaring at Goro. 'Maybe Luca shouldn't be here...my eyes are going to go scarlet...' he thought to himself.

Leorio took Luca from Kurapika, knowing he was going to get loud and angry. Chidzu sat down in a chair, sighing loudly. "Let's get this done quick, Leorio and I must work."

The judge took a good luck at the female, raising an eyebrow. "Aren't you Dr. Chidzu? One of the best female doctors in the world?"

"That's me. I thought I retired, but after seeing Leorio's hospitals, I decided to work with him." Chidzu responded.

"Dr. Chidzu? Damn...now I might even get the death penalty..." Goro mumbled to himself.

"Order in the court! All parties please raise your right hands." The judge started. After they promised not to lie again, they previewed over the situation. "The plaintiffs, Leorio, Kurapika, and Chidzu is sueing Goro for...." his eyes widened. "Giving their child Hepatitis A?"

Leorio nodded. "Yes sir. Chidzu will be the one explaining since she has the eyes of a fortune teller..."

Chidzu nodded. "Since you know who I am, you will believe me. I have the eyes. I can tell what future sicknesses you, judge and you, Goro will get."

"Just explain the story." The judge said.

"From what my eyes saw, Leorio and Kurapika were on a boat to Whale Island, and Luca started to cry. Goro hid his presence and must've worn a disguise, 'considerately' giving milk to Kurapika to feed the baby. The milk was most likely bad, but Luca did not get a sickness until later that night when they were home. Hepatitis A is a liver infection from food or water, although it was milk. Then an idea comes to mind. Making a sickness out of nen, and passing it down to someone"

Kurapika's eyes widened. "That isn't possible. A sickness out of nen? Unless the person had the illness once before and passed it down somehow. I'm not really sure how that is true..."

"It sounds cool...but cruel at the same time.." Leorio said with a sigh, crossing his arms. "Either way, this bastard got our little boy sick."

"Why the hell would someone from the government try to harm an innocent child?!" The judge yelled at Goro. "Your brother was a rival to Kurapika, not an innocent baby!"

"The Kurta Clan cannot continue. That child would end up like Kurapika, killing anyone in this city. " Goro mumbled.

Kurapika glared over at Goro, his grayish blue eyes turning scarlet. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" He yelled, his chains on his arm appearing.

"K-Kurapika!" Leorio looked over at his husband, placing his hands over Luca's eyes. "Calm down...you can't kill another governmental person! You'll go to jail!"

"I don't care! I want him dead! He got Luca sick, why shouldn't I kill him?!" Kurapika kept yelling until he heard stuttering.

"Pi...ka...." Luca started to say the last part of his father's name. He peaked in between his father's finger, getting a glance of the scarlet eyes. "Pi...ka..." he repeated, trying to get it all out together. "Pika!"

Kurapika's eyes widened as he heard the first word of his son, Pika. A tear ran down his face. "Luca..." he whispered.

Leorio looked over at Goro. "How about we play a game, Goro? Called punch the man out of his stance?" The doctor said, glaring at him, then giving Luca to Kurapika.

"Order in the court!" The judge yelled. "This is a court house, not a battle arena! Goro is sentenced to 10 years of prison. That is my decision!" He said before leaving the court house.

Kurapika sat down in a chair, holding Luca close to his body and slowly putting his head onto his son's.

"It's time I be the man here..." Leorio said, a portal opening in front of Goro, his fist coming out and punching Goro in the chin, breaking it and causing him to get knocked out.

Luca giggled and clapped, enjoying his father beating on Goro. Kurapika closed his eyes, tears rushing down his hot face. Once again Kurapika had a fever. Leorio walked over to his husband, letting out a sigh. "Are you feeling better? I knocked him out for you."

Kurapika looked down, nodding slowly. "Yeah...thanks..."

"Kurapika, what's wrong?" Leorio placed his hand onto his forehead. "You're burning up!" He said, pulling him up from the chair. "We need to go home..."

"I'm fine..." Kurapika whispered.

"Pika!" Luca said, proud of himself for saying that, clapping his hands again.

Kurapika had tears of joy running down his face, but also felt a sadness. He hated Goro so much and wanted to finish him off. Leorio grabbed him by the arm, taking him to the car and driving to the hospital with Chidzu.

He walked inside the LoveForAll, laying Kurapika down on the bed and once again feeling his forehead. "You need some rest..."

Luca was laying on top of Kurapika's chest, repeatedly saying Pika in amusement. Kurapika looked over at Leorio, his grayish blue eyes returning. "Leorio..." he whispered his name.

"Does this always happen when he uses or gets his scarlet eyes?" Chidzu asked.

"Sorta..." Leorio said, getting a wet cloth and placing it onto his husband's forehead. "Please get some rest...you need to get better..."

Kurapika closed his eyes. "I want...Goro...dead..." he mumbled under his breath before he fell asleep.

"Piiikkkaaa!" Luca called out, not wanting his father to sleep. Leorio picked up Luca, holding him in his arms "Daddy Pika needs his rest...he's sick."

Luca frowned, then nodding. Then he made baby noises, but they were sad ones. "Don't worry, Kurapika will get better in no time..." he whispered to his son.

The growing hatred between Kurapika and Goro was getting stronger. He wanted Goro dead, and hope he died in prison. If not, he would definitely do it himself. Now Kurapika lays ill once again, not wanting his son to see him with scarlet eyes but it was already too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 447 26
[COMPLETE] It had been 6 years since Gon and Killua parted their ways to their own journeys. Gon stopped answering Killua after two years. In a dang...
20.2K 357 42
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* You are gon's sister you look nothing alike because you are like your mother. You never wanted to see you...
14.9K 564 11
Kurapika, Gon , and Killua come to visit Leorio during the winter holidays! Nothing could ruin this wonderful time for the four friends reunion...eve...
2.6K 84 49
Kurapika is now living the life he has always dreamed of on a beautiful island. He falls in love with a beautiful young nurse and is able to rebuild...