Chapter 6

Leorio tried to talk to Kurapika for the whole morning, but Kurapika seemed to ignore him. The blonde was about to leave the doctor's home, but Leorio grabbed onto his arm and stopped him. "Kurapika!" He yelled out.

"Leorio...I need to go somewhere. I promise when you get out of work I'll be here..." he whispered, looking into his eyes for a few seconds and then turning his head to the side.

Leorio frowned, slowly letting go of Kurapika. "Fine...just be safe alright?.."

Kurapika nodded before he stepped out of the house. He made another appointment with the psychologist. He didn't know what to think or what to do anymore.

He got at the psychologist office, once again waiting for his name to be called. After it was called the blonde stood up and followed the psychologist to the same empty white painted room as before.

This time there was also a couch bed like object. The psychologist sat down in a chair close to it. "Lay down Kurapika. I will like you to tell me everything that happened."

Kurapika laid down on the couch bed like object. "Well, to start off the story-" but the psychologist instantly cut him off.

"First I will like you to close your eyes. Tell me what you see." The psychologist instructed him.

Kurapika nodded and closed his eyes. It was Leorio. The first image with clothes, then the second image in his head with the towel wrapped around his lower body. "Leorio. One with clothes, and the other with a towel wrapped around to cover the lower body.."

"I see. Now you may tell me what's been happening the past few days." The psychologist said.

Kurapika opened his eyes, looking up at the ceiling. "Leorio and I slept together, but I said the purpose was not to get nightmares. But it was nice. I didn't get nightmares. We slept in such comfort..so close to each other. His arm was wrapped around me and my head was in his chest. We both loved it...Just yesterday, Leorio forgot a towel for when he showered, asking me to get one for him. So I saw the upper half of his body..." he tried to keep the explanation short.

"How do you feel now?" The psychologist asked.

"Confused, but curious...Nervous and Anxious. After seeing his body, something triggered inside of me. I wanted something...like wrong and dirty..." Kurapika mumbled. "Like..I wanted to see more...but now things are awkward between us, and today I only told him I was going out. Other then that I tried to avoid any awkward situations that may happen."

The psychologist took everything in, thinking for a moment before coming to a conclusion. Before he said anything, he had one more awkward and personal question. "How does your lower body feel? Below the stomach?"

Kurapika's face turned completely red, gulping and hesitating to answer the embarrassing question. "Well..." he started off. "Hard...but ready..."

"Just as I thought." The psychologist said. "Alright, then I have a conclusion. After seeing Leorio, you got a nosebleed I assume. You were turned on from seeing him. Then, I say that you want sexual intercourse with Leorio."

Kurapika's eyes widened, his face a dark shade of red. He felt like he could puke. And faint. But it made sense. Intercourse was the wrong dirty thing he wanted. He didn't think ir was right. Especially for two males. "With Leorio?! I can't...that isn't right..."

"When two people love each other it leads to intercourse. Heterosexual or not. Kurapika, I know you did not tell Leorio yet. But if you keep this inside you for any longer, you won't be able to think. You'll go into depression. You'll go insane. Please, go tell him everything."

"Whatever..." the blonde mumbled, leaving the room and then the building. He wasn't going to tell Leorio he wanted intercourse. How would he react? Kurapika just wanted to sleep. But every time he'd close his eyes, he saw Leorio. He couldn't stand it anymore..he felt like he can leave forever. He got to Leorio's house, going to his room and burying his face into his pillow, screaming.
♢♢♢

Leorio remembered what happened later in the day yesterday, wondering if that is why Kurapika left this morning. He was suppose to be working on a patient, but he was leaning on a desk, tapping his foot and keeping his thinking face.

"Leorio-San!" Kenji called out for him, looking for his work companion. Once he found him, he stopped to take a look at him. 'Kurapika again?' He thought to himself. "I'm sorry to interrupt sir, but a child is waiting for us!" He bowed.

Leorio snapped out of it for a moment,nodding. "Yes..that's right. Let's go." He said, walking to the room the child was in and Kenji following him.

Leorio sat down in a chair beside the child, first feeling his forehead. 'Hot...the fever remind me of Kurapika...' he thought to himself. He looked closely to the boy's skin, watching as the boy's skin was already turning yellow.

"Hepatitis A sir?" Kenji asked Leorio.

Leorio nodded. "We will need to wait for the boy to fall asleep in order to continue. It will take a few days to be cured then. I'll have to go start as we take our break and they can start." He stood up, rubbing the boy's head and a frown on his face. "Because I get to see my patients smile..." he walked out of the room.

Kenji found a few more free doctors in the building to take care of the child, rushing after Leorio. The two made it outside, Kenji looking at Leorio.

Leorio head was down, looking at the ground. He tried to hold back his tears. He missed Kurapika. He wish he got to comfort him as he slept yesterday. Now the thought arisen to his head. Kurapika saw him shirtless during the hunter exam as they were running together. But Kurapika didn't take it awkwardly. Was it because the situation was different and now they were closer? It was confusing Leorio.

"Leorio-San..." Kenji walked up to him slowly, watching as a tear ran down his cheek. "What happened with you and Kurapika?"

Leorio sat down on the bench. "I never told you this, but we slept together. We found it both comforting and delightful. Kurapika did not get a nightmare. Yesterday, I was thinking about him too much. I forgot to bring a towel and clothing with me so I asked for a towel. Although he reacted differently as he saw my upper half. I think..he got a nosebleed? But this morning he wasn't talking to me. The only thing he said was he was leaving and will be back when I get home from work."

Kenji nodded. "I see. So that's what happened. You didn't tell him you loved him yet?"

Leorio wiped the tear that was on his cheek. "No, but it's obvious. Why are we both stubborn. Neither of us would admit our feelings for each other. I know I'm going to wait longer, but I don't know how much of this I can withstand."

"That's alright. But Leorio, I think you should be the one to admit it first. You're the older one and after what you say, Kurapika may know how to react then. Just do it soon, alright?"

Leorio nodded. "I'll try..."

But he didn't mean it. The two had things in common. They loved each other, neither of them would admit, and their counselling both told them to tell the other about their feelings immediately. But both ignored that part, taking things in their own hands and letting their story stretch and escalate.