Chapter 13

December 28th. The two didn't decide to leave the hospital yesterday, so just spent the night there. They woke up early in the morning, returning home to get ready for court.

"Leorio...I'm scared..." Kurapika said as he walked out of his room. He got beat. He didn't believe he should go show respect by wearing a suit. He wore his normal clothing, his yellow and blue robe with his white under long sleeve shirt and pants.

"Is it because you don't want to be separated from me? Do you think we cannot win this?" Leorio turned to face him, fixing his tie.

"I don't believe we can win. I wasn't afraid of dying before. But now I am. Because I want to be with you..." Kurapika whispered as he hugged him.

Leorio hugged him, rubbing the blonde's back and trying to comfort him. "Don't worry. I'll do everything I can. You won't be arrested and nor will you die..."

The two got in Leorio's car and drove off to the court house. Leorio and Kurapika got out of the car and walked inside, the doctor holding his case. As they walked inside, they walked to their specific area. The dark haired male was already here, giving a grin as he looked at Kurapika.

Kurapika glared at the male, then turned his head away as Leorio began to massage his shoulders again. He let out a sigh, closing his eyes.

The judge came in and sat in his seat. "All parties please raise your right hand."

The three of them raised their rights hands, promising not to say any lie while they are in the court house.

"So, Goro claims that Kurapika is guilty for killing his older brother. Leorio claims that Kurapika is innocent, the death penalty should not be risen on him, and that he should not have been abused yesterday. Goro, you may have the chance to talk now."

Goro nodded, taking out his brother's old phone and a stack of papers. "I believe this all started when Leorio received a call from my older brother. I have the conversation recorded if you would like to hear."

The judge nodded. "Play it and put it on speaker."

Goro nodded, starting up the message and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Love is getting in your way!"

"Sir, I'm not sure what you m-"

"I know you love that Kurta! Love is getting in the way of your job, you are taking longer to treat children than usual! I've been going around watching the two of you. You are really pathetic. If both of you love each other just admit already! If you don't admit in a month, the Weloveallchildren would be destroyed. And we will stop building LoveForAll."

"Shut up! My love for Kurapika is not getting in the way! It's just...more and more children are coming in with diseases, harder ones to treat too!"

"You know the deal. You have one month, so Christmas is the date. Any later and the hospitals will be destoryed..." the man said, then hanging up.

"In my defense your honor, the call-" Kurapika was cut off.

"It isn't your turn to speak!" The judge yelled at Kurapika.

Kurapika looked to the side and sighed, Leorio rubbing his back again. "You'll get your turn to speak soon..." the doctor whispered to him.

"Kurapika arrived at the building days later. I watched the video on the security camera. He easily killed my brother. I have the video as well if you would like to see it."

"Put it in the DVD player." The judge commanded.

Goro walked to the DVD player, taking the disc out and putting it inside. Then the video showed up.