Chapter 2

It was late midnight, almost one in the morning. Kurapika wasn't doing too good though. He was having a nightmare. He tossed and turned in the bed, his eyes the scarlet color when he was furious or depressed. Obviously if one walked in, you wouldn't tell since his eyes were closed.

The Phantom Troupe was alive, and they killed Leorio. In the nightmare, Kurapika held Leorio's bloody corpse, crying and his eyes scarlet. The blonde glared at the Phantom Troupe. Even with all the members there, he took them all on. He wanted to avenge Leorio.

Kurapika then awakened from the nightmare, his body moving upward. "Leorio!" He cried out his name. Tears and sweat ran down his face, breathing heavily and now placing his hand on his forehead.

Hearing Kurapika shout, Leorio instantly got up and rushed into the bedroom. His eyes widened once he saw Kurapika. Him crying? His scarlet eyes present? He was worried, yet curious on what happened. "Kurapika!" He yelled, sitting down on the bed beside his friend.

"Leorio!" Kurapika yelled out again, practically hugging him. He needed the comfort. "Oh...you're alive....good..."

Leorio raised an eyebrow, his face filled with confusion. Looking into his scarlet eyes, he then placed his hands onto his shoulders. "Kurapika? Are you alright? What even happened? What do you mean by 'you're alive?'.." he threw so many questions at the blonde worriedely.

Kurapika pulled away from the hug, placing his hand on his forehead. His body was warm and he had a huge headache. "It must've been a nightmare..." The blonde said weakly. "The Phantom Troupe was back...they...killed you..." he said, feeling ashamed to say that.

Leorio frowned, but pulled Kurapika into a hug."That's what happened huh? Don't worry. The troupe won't come back to life. And if they do, I know you can defeat them again. " he smiled, trying to keep everything cool and calm.

Kurapika's face turned red, hugging Leorio again. "Leorio..." he whispered his name, closing his eyes. His skin was getting hotter and hotter.

When Kurapika got fevers, Leorio was always there to treat him. After awkwardly playing with his soft blonde hair he stood up. "Lay down, Kurapika. You have a fever again." He said, running out of the room to get a wet towel.

Kurapika's breathing became heavier as he laid back on the bed, his head on the pillow. 'We...hugged...' he thought to himself.

Leorio came back with a bowl of cold water and a towel. He dipped the towel into the bowl, draining some of the water out before placing it onto his forehead. "I'm staying here tonight. I don't want anything bad happening. "

Kurapika actually seemed to agree, slowly nodding. "Alrights...Thanks...Leorio..." he whispered, a smile on his face. His scarlet eyes turned back to its grayish blue color, then closing them and falling asleep.

Leorio sat down in a chair near the bed, looking down at Kurapika. "He...cares so much.."

"Eh...I still have the fever, but I can move...Leorio...thanks for all your help..." Kurapika said, still having a weak and low voice.

Leorio smiled, nodding. "You're welcome, Kurapika. Is there anything you need?" He asked, standing up from the chair.

"Just...a glass of water...." Kurapika said, sitting up on the bed and placing the wet towel in the bowl of water.

Leorio walked out ofthe bedroom and stepped into the kitchen, grabbing a glass and filling it with cold water. He walked back into the room, sitting down in the chair and handing the glass to Kurapika. "Here you go."

"Thank you." Kurapika took the glass and drank it, putting it down once henwas done. "Leorio...did...you do something last night?"

Leorio blushed brightly, raising an eyebrow. "No?...I don't remember..." he knew he was probably talking about him caressing his cheek, but he didn't want to mention it.

"I felt...my cheek getting touched. It was...nice..." Kurapika whispered, his face red. "Maybe it was a dream..." he shrugged his shoulders.

'N-nice?! He...liked it?!' He thought to himself. Leorio scratched the back of his head. "Oh...well I don't know..."

Kurapika nodded, taking the doctor for his word. "Alright..." he closed his eyes. "I think I should get some more rest."

Leorio nodded. "Alright. I'll continue to watch over you." He gave him a smile.

"Okay..." Kurapika whispered before he fell asleep

Leorio stood up, going to the bathroom. He had to think things through. He urned on the sink, splashing water on his. "Damn...what's happening with our relationship? And why was I touching his cheek? Do...I like him? I thought I was Heterosexual!" Leorio slapped his hands onto his face. "I don't have a wife or family...maybe it doesn't matter..but do I like him? Does he like me? Do we like each other? Things are so confusing now..."

After a while of thinking and talking to himself, Leorio left the bathroom and walked back in Kurapika's room. He sat down on the chair, looking at Kurapika's calm and peaceful sleeping his face. 'I think....I do...like him...' he thought to himself.

While he slept, Kurapika grabbed onto Leorio's arm suddenly. As the blonde slept, he held Leorio's arm, his cheeks turning red. It was a sudden action, and Kurapika didn't know he was doing this.

Leorio smiled slightly, closing his eyes. 'Yep...I do like him...' he thought, opening his eyes and looking at Kurapika. "Kurapika..."he whisperd.

Kurapika heard his name, opening an eye. "What is it Leorio?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Nothing...I didnt think you would awaken..." Leorio answered.

Kurapika moved his hand so he held Leorio's hand now. His face turned red, closing his eyes again. "Don't leave...alright...?"

"Alright. Go back to sleep if you're tired...." Leorio whispered, his cheeks also red. He held Kurapika's hand, but it was so awkward. Watching Kurapika fall asleep again, he gently kissed his forehead, now pulling away.

Leorio's face was red, his eyes widened. 'Why did I do that?! Damn...I'm in trouble. I just...moved on my own! No...I'm drunk..that's all...yeah,' he thought to himself.

Kurapika felt the kiss but he simply smiled in his sleep. The both of them seemed to enojy each other, and both were awkwardly happy with each other. Although they wouldn't admit their love to each other.

Leorio noticed the smile, his eyes widening. This must've meant Kurapika liked him back, but he wasn't going to say anything about it. Leorio was feeling something so strong. He really wanted Kurapika. He wanted to just get in bed as sleep with him...

Having many thoughts of what the two can do, he slapped the side of his face. He wanted to get all the clean and even dirty ideas out of his head. But it was complicated. Leorio slowly moved his arm away from Kurapika's, standing up onto his feet. He wanted to leave and think, but as Kurapika slept, the blonde once again grabbed onto Leorio's arm, wanting him to stay in the room.

Leorio blushed darkly and sighed. 'Oh Kurapika...' he thought to himself, closing his eyes. This was going to be a long day...and he was going to await for the blonde to answer.