Chapter 17

The auction was soon over, and it was September 11. Today was the wedding day of Leorio and Kurapika. Both were excited to become one, but nervous at the same time.

Kurapika was debating whether he should wear his normal yellow and blue robe or a suit. He knew Leorio was going to say wear anything you want instead of just simply answering the question, so he decided to pick himself, and he chose his suit.

Leorio combed his hair back after he got ready, then putting his glasses on. He walked out of his room, knocking on the door. "You ready?"

Kurapika opened the door and nodded. "Yes. Do I look good?"

"Of course you do darling. " Leorio smiled and kissed his forehead, then playing with his hair. "Kenji's father is going to be the officiant. I don't care our ceremony isn't big. I'd rather it be small like it is." He said, playing with his hair.

Kurapika smiled and nodded. "So Kenji is your best man then?"

Leorio nodded. "So Gon is going to be your best man then? Since you don't really have anyone?"

Kurapika nodded. "I was originally going to choose Killua...I wish he didn't leave." He sighed. "But speaking of Gon, is he even up?"

"I don't think so." Leorio walked to his room, opening the door and looking inside to see Gon sleeping on the bed, moving back and forth.

"Gon..." Kurapika walked inside the room, placing his hand onto his back and lightly shaking him awake. "What's wrong?"

Gon opened his eyes, looking at Kurapika and Leorio. "I miss Killua...my best friend in the entire world..." he sat up, letting out a sigh. "Do you think...you guys can help me find them after your wedding?"

Leorio nodded. "Of course we can. You helped me find Kurapika, I'll be more than happy to help you find Killua." He said with a smile.

Kurapika smiled. "Yes, I will help as well. I want you two to be happy together."

"Thank you both. " Gon smiled, standing up. "I'll get ready for the wedding now."

Leorio and Kurapika nodded, leaving the bedroom so Gon can change into his suit. It reminded him when him and Killua wore a suit for the auction, letting out a sigh. "I miss you...Killua..." he whispered before he walked out of the room.

Kurapika looked at Leorio and smiled, trying to cheer him up. "We'll go as soon as our wedding is over. "

Gon nodded. "Where is your wedding anyway?"

"The park where we went to on our first meet." Leorio amswered, wrapping his arm around his lover.

The three of them then walked to the park, Kenji and his father there waiting for them.

"Hello Leorio-San!" Kenji bowed.

Leorio smiled. "Hello Kenji. Thanks for agreeing to be my best man."

"Anything for you, Leorio-San!" Kenji said. Gon and Kenji were the best men, and they were also handing out the rings.

Leorio and Kurapika stood beside each other, holding hands. Gon stood near Kurapika, not too close though and Kenji was lied up with Leorio.

"It's only us correct? We can start? You can just say your vows and I'll just ask you two. There is only 5 of us, so we don't need a full ceremony."

Kurapika nodded. "We have something to do anyway."

Kenji's father nodded. "I see. Leorio, you may start with your vows." He told him.

"I, Leorio Paladiknight take thee, Kurapika Kurta to be my wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."