Chapter 27

Luca was a few months old, and Leorio figured they go on a day trip to Whale Island so Luca can meet Gon and Killua. Kurapika placed Luca on the dresser, dressing him into the sailor outfit and then lifting him up. "Shouldn't we call first and tell them we're coming over?"

Leorio shook his head. "No, I want to surprise them." He said, walking over to them. "Look at how cute you look!" The doctor said with a smile, making the boy giggle.

The small family approached the dock, getting on the boat. Leorio and Kurapika sat down on a bench, Luca being placed down onto the blonde's lap.

It took a few hours for them to get to Whale Island, getting off the boat once they arrived. Kurapika held Luca in his arms, walking beside Leorio to Gon's house.

Leorio knocked on the door, waiting patiently for someone to open the door. Ging walked to the door, opening it. "Leorio?"

"You're actually home with your son? Surprising." Leorio said with a silent sigh, but also with a smile.

"Gon, Killua, Leorio is here to see you with..." Ging took a moment to try to remember his name. "Kurapika, yeah!"

Gon pulled away from the kiss he shared with Killua, getting excited. "They're here?! All the sudden just like that?! Let's go Killua!"

Since Leorio and Kurapika helped him with Gon, Killua was actually looking forward to hanging out with their friends. "Alright!" The two teens ran down the stairs, but stopping once they reached the door.

Seeing the baby in Kurapika's arms made the teenagers eyes widen. They were confused, and shocked. They wanted to fall back onto the floor. "Care...to explain?" Killua asked, raising an eyebrow.

Leorio and Kurapika looked at each other before laughing for a second. Then Leorio decided to speak up. "This is our child, Luca."

"A child?! Cool! I'll bet he'll grow up super strong like you guys!" Gon said, walking closer to Kurapika and looking at the baby. "Hey Luca, I'm Gon!"

Luca smiled and giggled, slowly moving his small hands to Gon's nose and yanking on it. Gon let out a small whimper in pain. "Come on, I'm a really nice guy!"

Leorio looked at Luca. "Come on Luca. He's a really good friend of your daddies."

Luca made some baby noises to confirm Gon was his friend,now looking at Killua.

"I thought two males having a child was impossible. How did this happen?" Killua asked, trying to come up with a good scenario but nothing really coming in his mind.

"We aren't sure ourselves. Leorio said maybe it was just because I was the last Kurta and I was born or injected with some sort of power to continue the clan. That's just an idea, but we don't really know still." Kurapika explained.

"I see." Killua said, walking next to Gon and looking at Luca with a smile. "I'm Killua, I'm also very close to your dads here"

Luca smiled, giggling and then clapping his hands together.

"So, when was he born? He has a lighter version of Leorio's hair, and Kurapika's eyes." Gon said.

"July 7th." Leorio responded.

"He shares a birthday with me." Killua smiled, then patting Luca's head. "That's ironic." He scratched the back of his head. "Kurapika, you were the one pregnant with him, right? How did he, you know, come out?" He asked curiously.

"Well...to keep the explanation sorta short..." Kurapika handed Luca to Leorio, pulling his robe off and then his white long sleeved shirt, showing the stitches and scars on his stomach. "They cut me up..."

Gon and Killua's eyes widened as they saw the scars and stitches. "Damn...they really did that to you?"

"It must've really hurt..." Killua mumbled.

Kurapika put his shirt back on, then his robe. "Yeah, it did...I'm trying not remember that day. Well, that part. I'm glad our boy is living healthy. " he smiled.

Gon nodded, then looked over at Killua. "Maybe we should have a child!"

"U-us?! Don't say something stupid! Did you not hear me earlier, baka! Guys can't have children with guys, they just got lucky..." Killua said, then sighed, his face completely red. "Besides...we are 15 years old."

Gon scratched the back of of his head, sighing. "Well, I guess you're right."

Leorio and Kurapika looked each other, laughing once again. "Unless one of you want your stomach cut open, I don't suggest it for right now." Kurapika stated.

"Fine, we'll wait." Gon said and pouted childishly.

"Gon, do you have a camera upstairs? How about we all take a picture so Kurapika and I can add it to the rest?" Leorio suggested.

"Alright, I'll go get it!" Gon ran inside the house. "Mito San, can you take a picture for us?"

"Sure Gon!" She yelled up to Gon who was already in his room, grabbing the camera and running down the stairs. Mito and Gon walked out of the house.

"We'll take a good one, and then a funny one." Mito said, walking in front of then and taking a few steps back. "Alright, smile and say cheese!"

Leorio and Kurapika stood near each other, Luca sitting on a shoulder of both of them. Killua and Gon stood in front of them since they were still shorter and wouldn't block their faces. They all smiled, saying 'cheese' but Luca was unable to speak still, making baby noises instead of saying cheese.

Now for the funny picture. Gon made a funny face, using his so called duck big kissy lips. Killua did his normal weird face, his face looking much like a cat's. Leorio made a face that one may interpret it as 'I just fucked Kurapika,' or a rape face, and Kurapika didn't really have a weird face, so he just closed his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

Luca looked at all the funny faces, making him laugh. The second picture was taken, and both came out of the camera. Mito waved at them all and Gon took the pictures, handing them to Leorio and Mito then walking inside.

Leorio looked down at the pictures, Kurapika taking Luca from their shoulders. The blonde just noticed Leorio's face, his face turning bright red. "Did you have to choose that face?"

The doctor couldn't help it but laugh. "Yes, I had to darling." He said to his husband.

"The typical Leorio..." Killua mumbled, laughing and Gon laughing with him. All of them hung out for the day like old times with Luca, the new addition. Mito cooked a feast for them all to eat. There was 8 of them, only 7 who was going to eat[Gon, Killua, Leorio, Kurapika, Luca who couldn't eat solid food, Ging, Mito herself, and Gon's great grandmother ].

"Warm milk for the little guy." Leorio said, putting Luca down on his lap and patting his head. Mito nodded as everyone started to eat, getting a cup and filling it up with milk. After the milk was heated, Mito put a straw in the glass, putting it on the table near Leorio. "Sorry, I don't have a baby bottle here."

"It's fine." Leorio said, looking at Luca. "Say 'ah' "
"Ahhhh." Luca said, opening his mouth and the straw going into his mouth, sipping the warm milk through the straw. As Luca did this, Leorio began to eat himself.

"It's getting late, Leorio." Kurapika said, standing up and bowing slightly. "Thank you for the meal. We should be heading back to Yorknew now."

Leorio finished his meal, standing up and holding Luca in his arms. "Thanks for everything. Gon, Killua, take care of yourselves." He waved.

"We should meet sometime soon, Leorio!" Gon said, waving. Killua also waved, the couple walking out with Luca.

"Now how the hell does those two have a child?" Ging asked curiously, starting to think.

Gon shrugged. "They don't even know."

Leorio and Kurapika made it to the dock and got on the boat as the sun was setting. The small family didn't arrive back home until late at night. After the placed Luca in the bassinet, the two instantly laid in bed and fell asleep.