Chapter 3

Kurapika opened his eyes, surprisingly waking up the next day. He looked up at Leorio who was already looking down at him. He sat up on the bed again, his fever gone. "Hello Leorio..." the blonde said and rubbed his eyes.

Leorio smiled slightly. "Hello Kurapika. Feeling any better now?" He asked him.

Kurapika nodded. "Yes, much better." He replied, looking down at the two holding hands. "Why are we holding hands?" He asked. He knew he was the one who did it, but he wasn't going to admit his feelings. Not yet anyway.

Leorio scratched the back of his head. "I dunno...it just happened..." he shrugged his shoulders. He figured he'd go with Kurapika's so called 'plan'.

"Oh..." Kurapika said, sighing softly. "Hey...I felt something on my forehead. It was a different feeling from my cheek. Maybe it was a dream again?"

'The kiss...' Leorio thought to himself, his face turning red. "I don't know, it was probably the dream again..."

'Leorio...I know you did something...' Kurapika thought to himself. The blonde then nodded. "Oh, alright." He stood up from the bed. "So, what are we going to do today?"

Leorio stood up from the chair hurriedly. "Damn! I have to go to work!" He slapped his forehead. "I got to go take a shower and get dressed. If you want anything to eat, help yourself." The doctor left the bedroom in a rush to go to his room to get clean clothing, then hurried into the shower.

Kurapika nodded, but frowned. He somewhat forgot Leorio had to work. He wanted to be with him all day since he couldn't yesterday. He stood up from the bed, putting his black contacts in and leaving the bedroom after he changed into his normal yellow and blue robe.

The blonde walked into the kitchen, starting to make breakfast. He decided to make an omlete for both him and Leorio so Leorio can eat before he goes to work. After finishing the omletes, he put them in two dishes and put them on the table, sitting down on a chair at the table and waiting.

Leorio walked out of the bathroom with his doctor uniform on, walking into the kitchen as he inhaled the omlete smell. "Kurapika? You cook? It smells great." He said as he dried off his hair with a towel, putting his glasses on.

Kurapika smiled. "I figured both of us should eat. You shouldn't work on an empty stomach." He handed him a fork. "Eat up. Tell me how it tastes." He said, beginning to eat his own omlete.

Leorio put the towel down, walking to the table and sitting down in a chair. He grabbed the work, starting to eat the omlete and his eyes widening. "It's so delicious...!" 'He'd make a perfect stay at home wife..' he thought to himself.

Kurapika smiled. "I'm glad you like it. I had a feeling you would." The blonde said, finishing his omlete after a few minutes. "After you eat, head to work. I'll do the dishes." He said.

"Thanks Kurapika. You're a great help around here!" Leorio said with joy, eating his omlete quickly. After he ate, he grabbed his suitcase. "I'll see you later. Sorry I have to leave you here alone and bored."

"It's fine." Kurapika picked up the dishes and forks. "Just hurry up to work now!" He yelled out to him, walking to the sink.

"Bye!" Leorio said before leaving his house, getting in his car and driving off to work.

Kurapika cleaned the dishes, then sitting down at the couch and putting his head back. "Geez..I love Leorio..." he closed his eyes. "I don't know if that's bad or not..." he stood up after a while of thinking. "I need to talk to someone about this..but who? Gon and Killua are still young...they know nothing about love..." the blonde rubbed his forehead.