Chapter 25

It reached 9 months, Kurapika and Leorio in the hospital. Luca painfully moved and kicked inside Kurapika, which caused him to let out quiet groans of pain. The c-section was about to began, and Luca Paladiknight would soon join this world with his parents.

Although, some things were good,it wouldn't take as long as normal birth. Even though this isn't normal at all, since Kurapika happens to be male. Kurapika was laying down on the bed shirtless, Leorio sitting down in a chair next to him.

Kurapika was regretting his decision, wanting a c-section. The what may be called 'normal' birth might've been less painful, but the c-section means he doesn't have to do anything.

Chidzu looked over at Kurapika as she put clean gloves on. "Are you ready?" She asked him.

Kurapika gulped, but slowly nodded. "Y-yes..." Although fear and nervousness was covering his face.

"Knife." Chidzu said, one of the nurses grabbing a clean knife and handing it to her "Let me just remind you it is okay to scream, and hold onto Leorio as well."

Once Kurapika was holding Leorio's hand, that's when the surgery started, and Kurapika already wanted to cry. His grayish blue eyes instantly flashed scarlet, his eyes watery as well.

Leorio looked his his husband's pain filled and sweaty face, watching as the tears ran down his cheeks. He didn't like this. Not one bit. He didn't want to see him in pain.

Chidzu used the knife to cut up Kurapika's stomach in a horizontal incision. The blonde screamed in pain, squeezing Leorio's hand in pain and discomfort.

Leorio looked at Kurapika. "It will be okay..all of this will be over soon..." he whispered in his warm voice and tried to soothe him.

"Wet Cloth and blanket." Chidzu said, the other nurse grabbing as she commanded. The surgery didn't take long, it will take longer to stitch up Kurapika's stomach afterwards.

A tear ran down Leorio's cheek as he heard the cries of his baby boy, Luca. Kurapika also cried, not just in pain but hearing his baby boy was alright just made him emotional.

"Don't let go of Leorio. It will hurt when I pull him out." Chidzu commanded,pulling the newborn Luca out of Kurapika's stomach which made him scream in pain.

"Another wet cloth." Chidzu said, the assistant nurse wetting a cloth and handing it to her. She cleaned the baby boy with the wet cloth until he was clean, then wrapping the crying Luca in a blue blanket.

"Leorio," Chidzu called his name.

"Yes?" Leorio said, standing up from his seat, and slowly letting go of Kurapika's hand.

"Congratulations to the both of you on this beautiful healthy peace of joy." Chidzu smiled, walking over to him and handing him the crying Luca.

"Luca..." Leorio mumbled his son's name, watching as the baby opened his eyes. He had only little strands of light brown hair and grayish blue eyes like Kurapika's.

'For now...anyway...' Chidzu thought to herself. She was a doctor and she should've told them what was on her mind, but didn't want to worry them. It was enough that Kurapika went through surgery and now he needs his stomach stitched up. She was like a fortune teller with this kind of stuff too.

"Let...me see Luca..." Kurapika said in a weak voice, wiping the tears off his face. Leorio walked over to Kurapika, cradling Luca in his arms carefully. He was no longer crying.

Kurapika slowly and painfully sat up, putting his arms out. Leorio carefully handed Luca to his husband, watching as his scared and worried look was now happy. "Luca...welcome to our world.." he whispered, cradling him.

"Kurapika has to stay here for at least two to four days. But it will take six weeks for him to feel like himself again." Chidzu informed them.

"Alright, that's fine..." Kurapika said, holding the baby boy close to his chest. "What about the surgery to get myself stitched up?"

"I can do that now, and I can put you to sleep for that. I suggest you don't hold Luca though." Chidzu said.

Kurapika nodded. "Alright. Then...let's do it now to get overwith."

"Leorio, I know this is your hospital, but I advise you not to stay in here. I don't like people watching me as I work besides childbirth."

Leorio nodded. "Yes..I understand.." he knew Kurapika was enjoying his time with Luca, but he needed to take the newborn with him. "I love you, I'll see you soon alright?" He kissed his forehead, taking Luca into his arms.

"I love you both too...Soon I'll be up and running again." Kurapika said, laying back down on the bed.

Leorio left the hospital room and walked into the waiting room. There he cradled Luca who was crying for hunger and because he missed Kurapika, his other father. He didn't know what to do, he just became a father and didn't know why his son was crying. "There, there...I'm here..."

Kenji walked out of the hospital room he was in from after curing a disease. "Leorio San!" He said joyfully, sitting down next to him. "He's so cute! What's his name?"

"Luca." Leorio answered, continuing to cradle the crying baby. "Can you help me here? Why do you think he's crying?"

"Hungry maybe? Where's Kurapika? Maybe he just misses him?" Kenji suggested, then shrugging his shoulders.

"Kurapika is getting surgery done for his stomach so it will be stitched up and healed. Your mother is a very good doctor, maybe even better than me. She can work here, much more diseases will be healed quicker. "

Kenji nodded. "Yes, my mother working here will boost up things, but I already see her enough." He said with a small chuckle. "Poor Kurapika. I feel bad."

"Me too. I did all of this. I didn't think I would've gotten him pregnant though. But at least the Kurta clan continues..." Leorio said, standing up. "I should probably get him some warm milk, that might calm him down."

"Allow me, I'm on break." Kenji smiled and stood up. He then ran off to the room his mother was in, getting yelled at by her but quickly grabbing a bottle and leaving, then filling it up with milk. He stayed in the cafeteria, putting the milk in the microwave for a little bit to warm up.

After he heard the 'ding', Kenji took the bottle of milk out and walked back into the waiting room, handing the bottle of milk to Leorio.

"Thank you Kenji. I can always rely on you." Leorio grabbed the bottle, moving it to Luca's mouth. The nipple of the bottle was in the baby's mouth now, Luca feeding on the warm milk. It calmed him down, and he wasn't crying as much, just watery eyes.

Kenji nodded. "I hope everything goes well, Dr. Leorio! Good luck with the baby, I have to get back to work."

Leorio nodded. "Thanks again, Kenji." The doctor said, Kenji waving and then walking off Leorio held onto the end of the bottle. He was done with it quick, the bottle now empty.

"You must've been hungry." Leorio smiled, rubbing Luca's small tummy and laughing.

Luca was now full, once again crying though. He wanted Kurapika. He missed his other father. Leorio once again cradled his son, trying to calm him down "We'll see him soon...I promise Luca..."

Today was the birthdate of Luca, July 7th, and he happened to share the same birthday as Killua Zoldyck.