Chapter 1

Leorio woke up early the next day, cleaning the whole house and not knowing what time of the day Kurapika would arrive. After he was done cleaning the whole house, his phone started to ring. Taking it out of his pocket, he answered it. "Kurapika!"

"Hey Leorio, I'll be there in a hour. Where should we meet?" Kurapika said to him.

"I'll meet you at the dock and wait for you to get off. Hey,what do you think we can do?" Leorio said, sitting down on the couch.

"I'm not really sure, it's kinda weird without Gon and Killua even though they are kids..." he then started to think. "Well, there's one thing I have in mind." Kurapika told him, scratching the back of his head.

"What is it?" Leorio asked the blonde curiously.

"How about you show me the hospital you own?" Kurapika thought it was a bit awkward, but he was curious and interested. Also he felt very happy and proud of Leorio for helping all children.

Leorio raised an eyebrow. "You want to visit the hospital? Really? You're interested?" He asked with a bit of shock.

Kurapika nodded. "Yes, I want to see it with my own eyes.." he replied with a small smile on his face.

"Alright, that's fine with me. How about after that we have a small picnic? We can talk more. I know it won't be interesting without Gon and Killua but-"

"It's fine. Having a picnic is a great idea. I'll see you soon, Leorio." Kurapika said, hanging up and putting his phone away now.

Leorio smiled putting his phone in his pocket. "He seems awfully calm all the sudden. I wonder if anything happened, or that he's just acting..." The adult said, standing up and walking into the kitchen, preparing lunch for the two for later.

About 40 minutes later, Leorio picked up the picnic basket and walked his way over to the dock. There he waited for Kurapika's arrival. Afer 15 more minutes, the ship arrived at the dock.

Kurapika got off the ship with a suitcase, not sure how long he would be staying her at Yorknew. He looked up at Leorio with a small smile, walking closer to his friend. "Hello Leorio."

Leorio smiled widely, glad to see Kurapika again. To him, the blonde didn't change in appearance at all. He felt like they should hug or shake hands or something besides saying 'hello'. Although, he felt it was too awkward for them. "Kurapika...I'm glad to see you again, "

Kurapika nodded. "Yeah, it's been so long." He said, holding his suitcase. "So, can you show me to the hospital now? What is it called?" The blonde asked.

"I'll be glad to show you. And it's called the WeLoveAllChildrenCenter. It's a pretty long name but I thought it fit my dream well." Leorio said, leading the way to where he worked at.

Kurapika followed, rolling his suitcase behind him."It's a perfect name. It isn't bad at all." He said to Leorio.

'Something really changed qbout him...' Leorio thought to himself. "Thanks." He scratched the back of his head.

A few minutes later, the two arrived at the hospital. Leorio walked inside, putting the picnic basket down on the counter. "Just keep your suitcase here. You don't have to drag it around."

Kurapika nodded, rolling his suitcase so it leaned against the wall. "It's really nice here." He said, looking around. "I'm glad you chose this as your proficient. "

Leorio nodded. "Me too...Seeing kids smile just makes me happy...." the male smiled.

His assistant was currently on break, walking up to the two. "Hello Leorio, is this Kurapika?" He asked.