Chapter 31

"Kenji, you home?!" Leorio shouted out, knocking on the door of the house. Chidzu opened the door, looking over at Leorio. "Hello. Kenji is at the hospital working my shift. What do you need?"

"Watch over Luca for me and Kurapika for an hour or so." Leorio moved close to her ear. "He asked for a brother...and I need to go have sex with Kurapika..." he whispered in her ear so only she would hear.

Chidzu's eyes widened. "Already? Wow..." she said, taking Luca from him. "Alright, you're probably excited for another round of fun. Hurry up home now." She smirked.

Leorio blushed darkly, but then nodded. "Really...why must you...ah, never mind!" He waved at his son. "Bye Luca. See you soon sunshine."

"Bye bye!" The boy used his small hand to wave at his father as he watched him run off. Leorio ran back inside the house and made it inside the room, seeing Kurapika laying on the bed in a somewhat sexy way.

"Kurapika." Leorio said with a smirk, licking his lips. "You're turning me on already, my darling." He said, laying down on him and pinning his arms above his head.

Kurapika looked up at him a smirk on his face. "Leorio, I want to try something out...but you'll figure it out later.."

"I can't wait then..." Leorio said, moving his face close to Kurapika's and kissing him in a passionate way.

Kurapika wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. He cupped his husband's face, Leorio grabbing the bottom of his shirt. Pulling his shirt off, Leorio started to kiss his neck, licking over the love marks. He left new love marks on his neck, kissing down to his collarbone and then his chest. He then placed his hand on his stomach. "I still think...it's my fault...for this..."

As the blonde let out soft moans and watched as Leorio started to lick his nipple, Kurapika shook his head. "No...it isn't...don't worry..."

Leorio moved his hand around Kurapika's stomach, rubbing it over the stitch marks and scars. The doctor bit onto his nipple, sucking it a bit roughly. Since they did this already, he'd figured he would go harder than last time. He pulled away from his chest, rubbing his nipples with his fingers and pinching them. He kissed down his stomach, now along the scars and stitches on his stomach.

"You....make them...feel so much better..." Kurapika said in a soft seductive voice, letting out small soft moans.

Leorio smirked, continuing to kiss along his scars and stitches. He then moved down to his length, wet kissing the tip in a teasing way. "You're very hard again. Mmm.." he said, giving his cock a long lick.

Kurapika moaned in pleasure, putting his head back. "Mmm...Leorio..." he licked his lips. "Suck me..." he begged, turning his head to the side and his face completely red.

Leorio chuckled at his begging, giving the tip one more teasing kiss. "I love it when you beg..." he said, putting his whole cock inside his mouth, bobbing his head back and forth and sucking on it hard.

Kurapika's moans escalated, spreading his legs out a bit and grabbing the bed sheets with his hands. His sex drive was increasing incredibly. He wanted more. A lot more.

Leorio watched his husband's reaction as he sucked on him harder, bobbing his head back and forth faster than before. Seeing Kurapika's red sweaty face and hearing his moans turned him on greatly.

Kurapika was already close to climaxing, moving his hands that were on the bed sheets to the back of his husband's head. "L-Leorio!" He moaned loudly, throwing his head back once again and was sitting up on the bed

Leorio bobbed his head a few more times at an incredible pace, making his husband fill his mouth with sticky cum. He swallowed it all in one gulp, sitting up on the bed. "Now, can you tell me what you want?"

"I can pleasure you that way, or I can suck you." Kurapika smiled. "If I do what I want, we will be done. You won't thrust." He said, sitting on top of Leorio. Taking off his tie and unbuttoning his shirt, he looked into his eyes and a grin on his face. "I'll ride you." He grinned.

Leorio blushed darkly, but was turned on. "Oh? Sounds like fun." He said with a smirk, watching as Kurapika took off the rest of his clothes. The blonde then sat on his length so it pressed against his hole. "Are you ready? I won't hold back now."

"I'm ready." Leorio said, holding Kurapika close to him, looking into his eyes. "Show me what you can do..."

Kurapika chuckled, pushing himself down on his length so it entered him all the way. The blonde let out a loud moan, starting to bounce up and down on his cock. Looking at his husband, he placed both of his hands onto his chest. "Do...you like it?.."he asked as he bounced on his length harder now.

Leorio put his head back, biting his lower lip. "Mmm...it feels so good..." he moaned.

Kurapika smiled. "I had a feeling you would..." the blonde said, bouncing on his husband's cock harder and harder each time. He moaned louder each time, putting his head back now as well. "I love it...inside me..."

Leorio grinned, moving his hands onto his ass and spanking it once or twice. "I love you." He told his husband, moving his hands up to his back.

"I love you too. " Kurapika said in between moaning, then kissing his lips deeply. The two shared a long kiss, a string of saliva keeping them close together. Kurapika wrapped his arms around Leorio's body, moaning loudly still.

"Mmm...I'm gonna cum!" Leorio shouted, shutting his eyes tightly. Kurapika bounced on his length as hard as he can, moving up and down at in incredible fast speed. As Leorio released inside of him, Kurapika collapsed on top of him, panting heavily.

Kurapika was laying on top of his husband, his length slipping out of his filled up hole. Placing his hand back on his chest, the blonde once again kissed Leorio.

Leorio kissed him, twirling his hair with his fingers. They late pulled away, looking into each other's eyes. Kurapika placed his hand onto Leorio's cheek, smiling. He buried his face into chest, the doctor continuing to play with his husband's hair. "Get some rest while you can. Luca is probably going to cry and want you awake."

Kurapika nodded,standing up and putting on all his clothing and Leorio doing the same thing. The blonde laid back on the bed, instantly falling asleep. Leorio walked out of the room and then the house, walking a few houses over to Kenji's.

Kenji sat on the floor with Luca, watching him stack up blocks. As he heard a knock on the door, the male stood up and walked to the door, opening it. "Hello Leorio-San!"

"You're home? Did you and your mother switch shifts again?" Leorio asked.

Kenji nodded. "Yes. Luca is adorable."

Leorio looked over at his son and smiled. "There's my sunshine." He walked inside the house.

"Papa!" Luca shouted in joy, putting his arms up so he can get lifted up.

Leorio picked his son up and held him in his arms. "Thanks for watching him. Tell your mom I said thank you too." He said, waving and walking out.

The doctor walked back to the house, walking inside and in the room. Luca frowned as he saw the asleep Kurapika, wanting to know about his scarlet eyes. "Pi...Pika!" He yelled, but the blonde didn't wake up.

"It's okay. He'll tell you tomorrow. I'll make him..." Leorio placed his son in the bassinet, kissing his forehead. "You should get some sleep too, alright?"

"Okay Papa!" The boy said, closing his eyes and falling asleep eventually, Leorio laying down next to his husband and falling asleep.