Chapter 16

On the 5th day of the auction, the groups worked harder and harder to make some more money. Although from the first day's money, Leorio took some out and kept it for himself for a very important reason.

Gon was thinking of Killua, but it didn't absorb his mind. Instead, he looked over at Leorio, wondering what was on his mind. As people walked by to place different amount of money in the jar, the black and green haired thanked the people, but kept his eyes on Leorio still.

Then he decided to speak up, even more curious than before. "What's on your mind Leorio?"

Leorio turned his head to look at Gon, not saying directly what was on his mind. He stood up from his chair, then stretched his arms "Do you mind watching over for a bit? I want to go get something?"

Gon nodded. "Go ahead. But you better tell me why you were gone when you come back!"

Leorio nodded before he walked off, looking at the different things people were auctioning. Then he came across one item, a ring. What he's been thinking about was proposing to Kurapika so they can live the rest of their lives together.

After examining the ring for a while, Leorio decided to buy it. It costed him all the money that he took out of the jar, which was at least 150, 200 dollars. He cares about the hospitals, but he loved Kurapika and this was very important to him.

Leorio made it back not too long later, sitting back down in his chair. Gon was already starring at him in curiosity. "Well?!?" The teen said.

The doctor took the small black box out of his pocket, opening it to show Gon the ring. "I'm gonna ask Kurapika to marry me."

"Really? That's exciting! I'm invited to it, right?" Gon asked and tilted his head.

Leorio chuckled, then nodding. "Of course you are invited. You helped me find Kurapika, after all."
♢♢♢

Killua was closing his eyes, almost falling asleep. He opened them, but the same thing kept repeating. He didn't fall asleep. Like Kurapika said, all that was on his mind was Gon.

"Killua?" Kurapika said, looking at the white haired teen and grabbing his shoulder. "You didn't tell him yesterday? You look like a reck."

"I didn't get any sleep because I was thinking about him too much...damn it Kurapika, you were right..." Killua sighed.

"Four days ago you used Zetsu and listened over my conversation with Leorio. You want to know what to say to Gon and how to, and what it would be like for the two people once they are finally together."

"Y-you knew about that?!" Killua asked, his cheeks turning bright red. He once again sighed, nodding. "I don't think Gon even knows what love is...he still acts like a child sometimes.."

"I understand. Romantic relationships are hard to develop though. Do things with Gon that make your relationship closer." Kurapika suggested.

"You're right about everything Kurapika. It's just everything you say is so hard for me to do." Killua said.

Kurapika looked into the jars, seeing they were both filled up with money. The two did a lot better then the past few days. "I understand."

♢♢♢

"So, when do you plan on proposing to Kurapika?" Gon asked the doctor.

"Tonight. " Leorio said, a smile on his face. "I feel nervous, but I know it's the right thing. We both love each other and will never leave each other."

"All of this love stuff reminds me of Killua...it's making me curious and worried. He hasn't talked to me much ever since we got here..." Gon frowned.