Chapter 4

A few hours later, Leorio walked inside his home. He placed his suitcase down on the floor, looking over at Kurapika that was currently asleep. Walking over towards the couch, he gently caressed his cheek like before. He didn't want to awaken him, but he just wanted to be with him for the rest of the night. "Kurapika?"

"Hmm?.." Kurapika opened his eyes, looking up at Leorio. "Hey...how was work...?" The blonde asked, sitting up after Leorio took his fingers away from his cheek.

"It was good. How about your day?" Leorio asked the blonde.

"Good...boring without you..." Kurapika mumbled the last part as he stood up, walking over to the refirgerator. "How about I make us some steak?"

"Are you sure? I can do it. You look a bit tired and worn out. Also confused..." Leorio said.

"I'm fine, I want to do it." Kurapika said as he took out the package of two steaks. It took a while for them to thought out. After seasoning him he began to prepare them.

Leorio frowned, then sat down at the kitchen table. "So you didn't do anything today?"

"No." Kurapika answered, not mentioning anything about the psychologist.

"Oh. Sorry. I can't take so many days off of work. I am the one who owns it...I usually always have to be there." Leorio said with a sigh.

"It's alright." Kurapika said, turning around to face Leorio. "You don't have a wife...right?" He asked.

"Of course not! If I did, she would live here. " Leorio said and scratched the back of his head. "That was a sudden question. Why you ask?"

"No reason." Kurapika said, turning back around and watching as the steaks cooked.

Leorio nodded. "Oh, alright." Obviously he knew why Kurapika asked, but he wasn't going to mention anything.

Soon the steaks were done and the blonde placed them on the table with a fork and knife. He poured a glass of wine for Leorio, pouring water for himself. "Enjoy."

"Thanks." Leorio said, cutting the steak and taking a piece inside his mouth. "Damn, your cooking is way better than mine." He said, his pace quickening; cutting the steak and eating it faster.

Kurapika chuckled and nodded. "Thank you..." he whispered, starting to eat himself.

Soon both of the males were done eating, Kurapika washing the dishes, glasses, and silverware, and Leorio standing up from the table. "Thanks, Kurapika."

Kurapika nodded, walking over to him once he was done. "Leorio?"

Leorio raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"Do you mind if...well...uh..." Kurapika's face turned completely red. "Do...you want to sleep with me...? Just in case...I have a nightmare?"

Leorio blushed darkly, thinking about it for a bit. 'Kurapika and I...sleep together? What if...we..." the doctor stopped his thought. "Sure...I'll sleep with you...only for tonight though, alright?"

Kurapika looked to the side in embarrassment. "Alright..thanks...but I want to take a shower first..." the blonde said, heading off to his room . He grabbed clean clothing and a towel, walking off to the bathroom to go take a shower

Leorio sat on the couch, waiting for Kurapika. Once again he slapped the sides of his head, trying to get the dirty thoughts out of his mind. 'Kurapika...hurry up...' he blushed darkly.

Kurapika put his hands against the wall, keeping his head down and letting his hair get wet. "Leorio...." he muttered his name. After his shower , he got out, drying his hair and taking his black contacts out. "Leorio..." he said his name again.

The blonde put comfortable clothes on, walking out of the bathroom while he dried his hair. "Leorio, I'm done!"

Leorio stood up from the couch and nodded. "Alright. I'm gonna change."

Kurapika nodded and walked into his room, laying down on his bed. Leorio later came inside the room with a simple t-shirt and sweatpants on. He laid down next to Kurapika, wrapping an arm around him.

Kurapika looked up at Leorio with a smile, resting his head into his chest. "Thanks for agreeing...Leorio..." he whispered, closing his eyes.

Leorio moved his hand onto the back of his head, closing his eyes "You're welcome. Good Night Kurapika." Leorio said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Kurapika smiled. "Good night Leorio..." he whispered before falling asleep himself.

This was the best night Kurapika had. He slept great, and he didn't get a nightmare because Leorio was with him.

The next day the two awakened, Leorio first. He looked down at Kurapika's peaceful sleeping face, gently caressing it like he did before.

Kurapika woke up a little bit later, looking up at Leorio. "Good morning Leorio..." he whispered.

Leorio smiled. "Good morning Kurapika. You didn't have a nightmare. I guess I'm your good luck charm..." he said, his face turning completely red.

Kurapika chuckled. "It's funny when your face is red. It's...cute and makes me happy..." he said lowly.

Leorio looked to the side for a moment, then back at Kurapika. "I'm happy when you are. Especially since you never smile or laugh."

Kurapika stood up now. "That's sweet. Leorio, I'm gonna make us breakfast before you have to go to work." He said.

Leorio nodded. "Kurapika, tomorrow you're coming with me. We are going to talk to a few guys about the hospital building we want built." He informed him before standing up.

Kurapika nodded. "Alright, that's fine." He said before leaving the bedroom and going into the kitchen to start breakfast.

Leorio left to go to his bedroom to get his doctor uniform, then walked into the bathroom to go take a shower.

Kurapika cooked the two pancakes and bacon and put them in two dishes when he was done. He sat on a chair near the kitchen table, waiting for Leorio.

Leorio got out the shower about ten minutes later, walking into the kitchen and sitting down at the table. "Thanks Kurapika..." he whispered.

Kurapika nodded, starting to eat the breakfast he prepared. Leorio ate as well, once he was done standing up and stretching his arms. He then grabbed his suitcase and waved. "I'll see you later, alright?'

Kurapika nodded. "Alright." He grabbed the dishes and brought them to the sink to clean them.

Leorio nodded, leaving the house and on his way to work again.

Kurapika was getting closer and closer to Leorio. That was all he was thinking about. The psychologist was right. All he was thinking about was Leorio. He loved him. A lot. But he still didn't want to admit his feelings.

After the two slept, both were having stronger feelings for each other. But everything remains complicated because neither of them would admit their love to each other. The complicated love story continues...