Chapter 11

For the Christmas Day, the four of them spent the joyous day together at Yorknew City. On December 26th, it was time for them to part their ways.

Gon and Killua looked at the new couple. Gon waved at them and smiled. "Until next time we meet!" He said

Leorio nodded. "Yes, thank you again Gon." He smiled.

Gon nodded, watching as Killua got on the boat. "Sorry, he seems so eager to leave, I wonder why..."

"Maybe he just wants to be alone with you?" Kurapika suggested. "You are his best friend. After that kiss though, things seem to change."

"I'll figure out eventually why he's been like this. But I don't think that kiss is why. Killua is always embarrassed when I complement him. He's always blushing." Gon chuckled.

"Gon, come on! The boat is about to leave!" Killua yelled out to him, letting out a sigh afterwards.

"I got to go. Enjoy yourselves. Don't do anything stupid now!" Gon said and ran up onto the boat.

The boat began to leave, Gon waving one last time. Kurapika then started to laugh from what Gon said. "He's telling us not to do anything stupid. That's funny...we are adults. We can do anything we want."

Leorio nodded, turning towards Kurapika and grabbing his hands. "Kurapika, how about we go on our first date?"

"Date?" Kurapika raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "Alright, sounds like fun."

"Did you want to go back to my house first?" Leorio asked him.

Kurapika nodded. "Yes. I need to change and take a shower."

The two then walked back to Leorio's house, Kurapika taking his suit and tie out of his suitcase and bringing it to the bathroom along with a towel.

Kurapika washed his hair, a smile on his face. "We can finally be what we wanted Leorio...and no one can stop us..." he said while taking a shower.

Leorio heard his phone ringing, pulling it out of his pocket. He answered and it put it on speaker. "Hello?" He said as he walked to his closet to take out his suit. He unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off to put on one that was much similar to the one he had on.

"Leorio-San, did you find Kurapika?" Kenji asked.

Leorio smiled. "Yes I did. We are official now. Sorry it took so long, how are things at the hospital?"

"It's busy sir. The LoveForAll was finished while you were gone, and I started to look into people who would make good doctor's for that hospital."

"Thank you Kenji. Keep up the good work. I'll return to work tomorrow, I'm taking Kurapika on our first date."

Kenji rose an eyebrow in curiosity. "Oh? Where are you taking him?"

"Actually, I'm not sure. I'm not really hungry or have anything in mind. I just feel like watching the sunset with him later honestly and kiss in the dark." Leorio said with a sigh. "I guess I can do that later. I have to take him somewhere good. I am the man."

"Are you calling Kurapika a girl?" Kenji asked.

"Of course not! I mean, he does most of the woman work around here. Well, he cooks that's about it." Leorio scratched the back of his head.

Kenji chuckled. "It's alright Leorio-San. Just do something he won't forget. Something special. I got to get back to work, so I'll see you tomorrow."

Leorio nodded. "Alright. Thanks for doing all the work."

Kenji smiled. "You're welcome." He said before hanging up.