Chapter 29

The week went by quick, and the couple spent their time wisely with their baby boy. Kurapika took Leorio shopping for baby clothes with Luca, telling him how much fun it was as he picked out outfits. Now Leorio could truly understand why he spent 300 dollars just on clothes.

But that wasn't all they did. They went to the park Leorio and Kurapika went to when they were first reaquintaed, had dinner at resturant, and got a new family picture including Luca, where they all wore suits, Leorio wearing a blue tie, Kurapika wearing a green, and little Luca wearing a yellow. Now the picture stood in a frame with the collection.

The next day was court, and the couple woke up early to get there quick and finish up rather early. Kurapika was once again furious, so wore his normal under clothing and then his yellow and blue robe over it, and then dressing Luca into his matching outfit. "See, aren't you adorable?"

Leorio walked back inside the bedroom after his shower, putting his glasses on and chuckling quietly. "You two are twinning." He smiled as he dried his hair with a towel.

Kurapika nodded, playing with the small strands of light brown hair his son had. The blonde then lifted his son up into his arms. "Are you hungry? I can make you something real quick."

"I'll be fine with a donut or muffin to eat in the car." Leorio responded.

"Alright." Kurapika said, walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, grabbing a chocolate chip muffin. He then warmed up a bottle of milk, noticing Luca was trying to grab the muffin.

The blonde couldn't help but laugh softly. "I'm sorry boo, I don't think you can eat one of these yet. Maybe in the next few months or so." Kurapika said, taking the bottle out of the microwave.

"Leeeorioooo." Kurapika called out for his husband, moving the muffin away from Luca with a simple hand move every time he used his little hands to somehow snatch it, but it was adorable to watch.

Leorio walked out of the bedroom, fixing his tie and raising an eyebrow. "What is i-" he then started to laugh, looking over at Luca as he followed the muffin in Kurapika's hand. "Hey, toss it over here."

Kurapika nodded, tossing the muffin to Leorio. Leorio caught the muffin, noticing that Luca was starring at his father and practically drooling. He really wanted some of the muffin.

"Kurapika, I think we should just give him one little piece. Besides, look at his face." Leorio said, pulling a top small piece of the muffin. Luca's 'I'm in love look' turned to an excited look, clapping his hands together and giggling.
said
"Fine, but seeing him like this is adorable. " Kurapika said, taking the small piece of muffin. "Say 'ah'."

The baby boy just made simple gurgle noises, opening his mouth and taking the small piece inside. He already had a few chompers to eat certain things, but he should really have milk for at least one more month or two.

Luca clapped his hands in satisfaction, giggling again. He loved it, but they weren't going to feed him more of muffin. Leorio and Kurapika smiled at his reaction, not regretting their decision. The baby would've probably cried all day wanting the muffin.

Kurapika then brought the nipple of the bottle to his mouth, Luca starting to drink the warm milk inside and holding the bottle on the outside with his small hands. "Let's get going."

Leorio nodded, walking out of the house and Kurapika following him with Luca in his arms. They made it to the hospital, only Leorio walking inside because they were just picking her up. "Chidzu, are you ready?"

Chidzu nodded, walking out of one of the room's she was in. "Yes, let's go."

The two doctors walked out together, Leorio getting in the driver's seat and Chidzu getting in the back. As he started to drive, Chidzu starting a conversation. "How is the little guy?"