Chapter 21

A/N: if you do not like smut, do not read. I've been waiting for this moment so

Leorio grabbed Kurapika by his arm,pulling him close to him. He pushed him down onto the bed, kissing his husband somewhat deep. As he pinned his arms over his head, the doctor licked Kurapika's lips, asking for his entrance.

Kurapika allowed Leorio to slide his tongue into his mouth. The two swirled tongues around each other, kissing passionately while tongue playing. It wasn't long before the two pulled away, a string of saliva keeping them close.

Leorio then started to do what he's been obsessed with doing; nibbling and kissing Kurapika's neck. He began to nibble him hard, starting to leave hickeys on his husband's neck, claiming him for life.

Kurapika responded by soft moans, watching as Leorio used his tongue to lick over the love marks he left onto his neck. He stopped for a moment, sitting up on the bed and pulling Kurapika up with him.

Leorio took off his husband's yellow and blue robe, then pulling off his white long sleeved undershirt. Laying the blonde back down on the bed, the doctor kissed down his neck to his collarbone. Leorio just continued to move down, kissing along with chest before he made it to his nipples.

As Leorio licked his left nipple while playing and pulling onto the right, Kurapika began to moan slightly louder. He kicked off his lavender flats, putting his head back on the pillow. "L-Leorio..."

Leorio stopped licking his left nipple for a moment. "Your nipples are hard. Excited much..." he said with a smirk, taking Kurapika's nipple inside his mouth and sucking on it gently.

The doctor moved his hands down to Kurapika's thighs, rubbing them momentarily. He then yanked down his white pants, happening to pull down his boxers with them.

Kurapika's face was covered in a bright red blush, completely naked now. Looking through his husband's body turned him on. "I'm going to enjoy playing with you..." he whispered, now kissing down the blonde 's stomach.

Then he stopped, pulling off his own shirt. After hearing the story of Kurapika getting turned on by him shirtless, he figured it would be a good time before he played with his length.

Kurapika's cock hardened, secretly licking his lips. He knew he would get his own time to play, he just had to wait. The blonde then let out a gasp as Leorio grabbed onto his hardened length, beginning to stroke it at a slow pace. "Wow...you really get super hard when you see me." He grinned.

"I just can't help myself...but I didn't see all of you yet..." Kurapika said, keeping his head laid back on the pillow, looking up at his husband.

"And you won't until I'm done." Leorio chuckled, stroking the blonde's cock again, using his thumb from his other hand to rub the tip.

Kurapika thought it was unfair; how he was undressed fully and all he got to see was Leorio's muscular upper half. He wanted to see all of him. Although, the sex was driving him crazy. Never knowing he had this kind of side to him, the blonde began to beg. "F-faster, Leorio!"

Leorio was getting turned on by the second as he watched his husband moan and squirm. Moving his head down now, the doctor took Kurapika's tip into his mouth, sucking on it while stroking the shaft at a quick pace.

The pleasure drove him crazy, moaning louder now. He wanted more, but didn't want to beg. It made him seem like too much of a slut, but did Leorio like that? Of course he did. "Leorio, I~" But before he can finish his beg, Leorio did something that made him surprised.

It was as if he read his mind. Leorio had Kurapika's full length inside his mouth now, bobbing his head back and forth at a quick pace as he sucked on his cock.