Chapter 23

It's only been a few weeks since Kurapika was pregnant with his and Leorio's child, and he absolutely couldn't bear with the puking, the cravings, the mood swings, everything annoyed him.

Leorio had to do all the work around the house, also going to work most of the days of the week. For these 9 months, the doctor was going to be absolutely exhausted. "Kurapika, I have to go to work."

Kurapika got off the couch, practically jumping onto his husband. "Please stay here with me!" He cried out. Obviously the blonde wouldn't originally act like this, it was mood swings.

"Kurapika..." Leorio said with a small sigh. He knew it was hard because of the whole pregnancy thing. He placed him down on the couch, looking into his eyes. "You know I have to work..."

"Please stay!" Kurapika begged again childishly,looking up at him.

Leorio placed his hand onto his cheek. "I need to work." He repeated. "I'll be home in a few hours, I promise."

"No, stay!" Kurapika said as he grabbed onto his arm, then jumping back onto him.

Leorio didn't want to hurt his feelings and make him cry, he definitely would if he was going through mood swings. "Alright, alright, I call out of work." He said.

"Yay!" Kurapika yelled. He never acted like a child this much. But all of his sudden mood swings made him exhausted and tired, instantly falling asleep right there on the couch.

Leorio sighed in relief, kissing his forehead. "I'm sorry my love...but you made me late for work..." he gently caressed his cheek before rushing out to the car and speeding his way to work.

The doctor ran inside the Weloveallchildren, panting heavily and placing his hands onto his knees. Kenji walked towards the front doors, raising an eyebrow and wondering what happened to Leorio. "Leorio-San?"

"Sorry I'm late. Kurapika was going through mood swings again and just kept begging me to stay home..." Leorio said, standing up straight.

"I see. Poor Kurapika though. But it's cute, him begging you to stay home." Kenji said with a small laugh.

"It is cute, but it can annoy me." Leorio sighed. "But I don't want to leave him alone at home. I don't feel like he can make it out alone. But I can't take nine months off of work either."

"Maybe you should go back home. Stay with Kurapika for the 4 or 5 months and return back here. He needs you when he just started something new. Besides, I can call my mom. She would be perfect to fit your place. "

"Are you sure?" Leorio asked.

Kenji nodded. "Of course. It will be fine here. Just worry about Kurapika and the baby for a while."

"Thanks, Kenji." Leorio waved, running out of the hospital and into his car, heading home.

Kurapika then woke up, rubbing his forehead. "What...even happened?" He questioned, standing up.

Leorio walked inside the house with a smile on his face. "You were going through mood swings and you begged me to stay. You fell asleep and I left for work, but Kenji told me I should stay with you for 4 or 5 months or just until you get used to it." He walked towards him.

"Oh...right. Those stupid mood swings..." Kurapika sighed, keeping his hand on the side of his head. "I apologize for always making you late for work..."

Leorio held his hand and smiled, kissing his forehead. "It's alright. Now I can stay home with you and comfort you." He sat down on the couch.

Kurapika sat down next to him, laying his head onto his shoulder. "Do you really think I can go nine months with this?"

Got Me In ChainsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara