Chapter 20

The boat was huge, rooms on the lowest part of it. The couple got a nice room since they were hunters, putting their suitcases there before leaving to go back up to the 'first floor'.

The two sat down on a bench like object,Kurapika leaning his head onto Leorio's shoulder as he looked over at the blue sky. "Maybe we should've waited. Other people are obviously on this boat."

"It doesn't matter. I get to be with you, and that's all I care about." Leorio whispered, slightly leaning his head onto his. "The view is beautiful though. I can't wait to watch the sunset with you..."

"Sunsets must really turn us on." Kurapika said with a laugh, making Leorio laugh as well. This boat wasn't just for 'couples'. Obviously there was more people traveling. And one particular person happened to get on. Goro.

The man sat at a table, pretending to read the newspaper when every now and then he looked over at the married couple, disgusted. "I know brother...you're ashamed of me..."

"Leorio, do you mind getting me a glass of wine? You can get one for yourself as well." Kurapika told him.

"Now you're talking!" Leorio said, getting off the bench and rushing down to the lower level and getting two glasses of wine. He walked back to Kurapika, handing him one glass and having the other for himself.

"Thank you." Kurapika said, taking the glass of wine. He knew Goro was here. That was the main reason why he even asked for a glass of wine. Leorio sat down next to him, bumping his glass with Kurapika.

They both said 'cheers' before they started to drink their wine. After Kurapika was done, he threw the glass into the air and caught it. After repeating that for a while, he threw it at Goro, and it was very close to hitting him.

Goro glared at the blonde, dropping his newspaper and standing up. "What's with you throwing glasses at me every time you sense me?!"

Kurapika stood up. "Why are you even here?! Are you trying to ruin our honeymoon?! I'll push you off this boat and that will make my day!" The blonde yelled.

Leorio stood behind him, massaging his neck and shoulders. "Kurapika...breathe. You said you wanted to be somewhere peaceful. No yelling. I know it's Goro and he's disgusting, but we can still enjoy our time together."

Kurapika let in a few breaths, then let them out; repeating the process over and over again for quite a while. He then closed his eyes, slowly nodding in agreement. "Fine...but if he messes anything up with our honeymoon or if I see him again, I really will push him off this boat." He said and sat back down on the bench.

Leorio chuckled, nodding. "I won't bother to stop you." He said,sitting down next to his husband and wrapping his arm around him. These three days were going to be long; especially if they had to deal with Goro.

The day went by fast though, the sun already starting to set. The couple watched the sunset as they were waiting for their dinner. "You know Kurapika, you always come up with great ideas." Leorio smiled.

Kurapika smiled. "I do, don't I?" He said lowly. "Leorio, there's a few things I must tell you. But I can't right now. Especially not with so many people on this boat." He whispered.

Leorio put his glass of wine down, raising an eyebrow. "Aw, come on! Tell me! You can't just leave me hanging for two more days like that!"

"Yes I can, " Kurapika said, taking a sip of his wine. "I'm sorry Leorio, but seeing you anxious to know makes me happy. And you would do anything to keep me happy."

Leorio sighed. "I did say that afterall...I guess I just have to wait. Unless I can get it out of you somehow..." he said with a smirk.

"How are you going to do that?" Kurapika asked curiously.