Chapter 8

Early the next day the two teenagers arrived at Yorknew City, getting off the boat and instantly seeing Leorio. Although he was asleep. Both teenagers looked at each other, giving a funny face to each other before jumping on the adult.

"Leorio!" Both of the boys shouted out to wake the doctor up.

Leorio opened his eyes, looking up at the two. He stretched his arms out and stood up, his eyes slightly widening. "Gon?! Killua?!" He was surprised how much they aged since the last time they saw each other. They had the same hair styles, slightly different outfits and now much taller.

Both of the teenagers stood up, Killua putting his arms behind his head and Gon waving. "It's been so long, Leorio."

Leorio nodded. "Yes, it has." He scratched the back of his head and sighed.

"So, you said Kurapika ran off huh?" Killua asked. "Why what happened?"

Leorio looked to the side. "It's sorta a long story."

"Then I got an idea." Gon said. "Show us to your home and take a shower. After you're done, we will find Kurapika."

"But we need to find Kurapika right now!" Leorio shouted out.

"Leorio, just go home and do as Gon says. I'm sure he has a reason and we are wasting time just standing here." Killua said.

Leorio nodded. "Yes...you are right..." he said, now leading the way to his house. Once he was inside he grabbed new clothes and a towel to take a shower.

As Leorio was in the shower, the two teenagers sat on the couch.

"I wonder what happened between the two and why Kurapika ran away..." Gon started to think, but steam coming out of his head like he was 12.

"It isn't obvious to you? Leorio probably fell in love with Kurapika and wants to be with him. Something awkward probably happened and he didn't know how to react." Killua brainstormed.

"I don't think that's it. It seems impossible..." Gon said. Although he couldn't get an idea himself.

"How about this. We bet on it! Whoever is the loser has to do 2000 push ups!" Killua said.

Gon chuckled and nodded enthusiastically. "You're on!"

Leorio later got out of the shower, walking over to the couch and looking at Gon. "So Gon, why did you tell me to wear no cologne or deodorant?"

"Kurapika lived here right? I will be able to smell your cologne on him if you were close to him. So I told you so I can try to smell your cologne and find Kurapika. Kurapika would obviously sense people coming for him but won't know it's us. Killua can also use Zetsu, so he will only sense one person, you Leorio, but won't know it's you. I need to reawaken my aura, therefore he should not be able to sense me because I currently have no aura. Makes sense?"

Leorio nodded. "Yes, but-"

"There's one flaw. Kurapika would obviously know it's Leorio going after him. I say I don't use Zetsu so he can sense two people. If he senses more than one person, it is unlikely that Kurapika would think it's Leorio because 'he wouldn't get help with someone' to find him." Killua brainstormed. "If I use Zetsu, it can be right before we get to him so Kurapika thinks it's an amateur, a Nen user who isn't great."

"That's true..." Gon said. "That works as well.." he sighed. He always got something wrong and Killua corrected him. He stuck his tongue at the white haired boy but all Killua did was chuckle.

"That plan sounds easy enough. Now, let's go." Leorio said, turning around and taking a few steps forward, but stopped when he noticed the two teenagers were not following him. "Come on! We have to go! We can't waste any time here!"

"Leorio, we want to know why." Gon started.

Leorio turned around to face the two again. "Why? Why what?"

"Why you want to find Kurapika..." Killua finished, standing up and putting his hands in his pockets.

"Because I care about him..." Leorio simply answered, obviously leaving a part out. He was hesitant, not knowing whether or not the two boys should know. Although, they were 14 now, and they would have figured out sometime anyway.

The doctor gulped, then let out a sigh. "I don't just care..I'm in love with him..." he said.

Killua looked over at Gon with a smirk, chuckling. "Ha, that's 2000 push ups!" The white haired boy said in amusement, sitting back down and kicking his feet up against the coffee table.

Gon grunted, getting onto the floor and now on his hands and knees.

"Come on, we have to go!" Leorio yelled out, his face completely red.

"Come on Leorio! Let him do his push ups. While he does so, why don't you share the whole story of you and Kurapika?"

Leorio sighed loudly, but slowly nodded afterwards. "Fine..."

Leorio started to explain the long awkward story as Gon did his 2000 push ups. They seemed to start and finish simultaneously. Gon was listening to the story as he did push ups, standing up and his eyes widened.

Killua's eyes were widened too. All of that happened? It seemed ridiculous and impossible. "You pervert! Seducing Kurapika!"

"I didn't mean to!" Leorio yelled out and put his hands up in defense.

"You wanted to do it so you can have sex with him!" Killua yelled out at the adult, making him blushed darkly. "No wonder why he ran away from you!"

"Come on guys! Let's go find him! Even if the story is very...shocking, let's just go. Leorio really cares Killua. If Kurapika is out there alone...Leorio feels empty."

"I would feel the same way without you..." Killua mumbled lowly so Gon wouldn't hear.

"This might take a while though. It took me forever to find Ging. Kurapika won't be that hard, but he will be on the move a lot. We have to move quick!" Gon said.

"Then let's go!" Leorio yelled, running out of his home and the two teenagers following. After running for a bit, Gon jumped into the trees as if he was still in child. Standing on the top he looked up at the sky, grabbing his nose and inhaling the air deeply. He got a bit of Leorio's cologne that was rubbed off onto Kurapika's clothing and skin, jumping off the tree and pointing off to the direction he sensed Kurapika .

Gon led the way, Leorio and Killua following. But they seemed to get no where. He definitely smelt the cologne, it just might've been Kurapika was that far away.

Leorio stopped running for a moment, putting his hands onto his knees and panting. He was exhausted. They were running for hours. The doctor fell back on the ground, closing his eyes. "Lets...take a break..."

Gon sat down on the ground next to Leorio. "You alright?"

"Yeah...you guys can run all day, but I can't. I'm just worried about Kurapika...I'm not even sure what he's doing...but I want to be with him. I don't want him on his own."

"It's cute that you feel that way towards him." Gon smiled.

Killua laid down on the ground, closing his eyes. "How about we all take a break? Let's take a nap and when we wake up, we can continue. Gon, we got on the boat late last night and we haven't slept on the boat either. You should get some sleep as well."

Gon nodded. "I will. I want to stay up for a little longer though."

Killua nodded. "Suit yourself. " he opened an eye and looked at Leorio, already seeing the male asleep and snoring softly.

Gon was going to find Kurapika. He was special to Leorio like Killua was special to him. Also vice versa. Leorio was special to Kurapika and Gon and special for Killua.

The black green haired teen remained up, sitting on a tree. He wasn't going to stop. He wanted to help Leorio, so he sat up in the tree for the remaining hours and inhaled the air deeply.