Chapter 15

The eight months the couple spent together went a bit quick, but they enjoyed the time they had together and the many things they got to do with anyone bothering them. It was 9 in the morning, and it happened to be September 1st. It was the first day of the annual Yorknew City Auction.

"Kurapika, do you think the both of us can raise enough money during the ten days of the auction? I think we should get a bit help." Leorio suggested.

"Hmm..." Kurapika started to think. "Maybe we can ask Kenji?"

"Yeah, but maybe two more people should help. Like..." Leorio started to think, then snapping his finger"Gon and Killua!"

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I wonder if they are a couple after what happened." Kurapika chuckled.

Leorio chuckled. "Yeah, I wonder. Let's give them a call." He said and took out his phone, dialing Gon's number.

The two boys were up in Gon's room kissing. Killua loved kissing Gon after the first time they kissed, but it was always awkward and they were not an official couple. Killua got annoyed as he heard Gon's phone ring, it made Gon pull away from the kiss.

Gon took his phone out and answered it, bringing it to his ear. "Leorio!"

"Hey Gon. Do you mind coming back to Yorknew again? Today is the auction and we need your help." Leorio said.

Gon raised an eyebrow. He didn't mind helping, he knew Killua got annoyed though. "What do you need help with?"

"My hospitals are temporally closed until I find more money. I need about 5 million? Or more? I don't know how much I need, but they plan to destory them if I don't get enough money. That's why I need help to get some money at the auction and ask anyone who goes by."

"That's terrible! Killua and I will be there soon!" Gon said, then hanging up. "We have another adventure, Killua!"

"I love going around with you, but do we really have to go back to Yorknew?" Killua asked in a bit of annoyed voice as he stood up from the bed.

"Yes. I'm sorry, but Leorio is a great guy who needs our help once again. Let's go." Gon said, grabbing his hand and taking him downstairs and then out of the house. The two then left on both for Yorknew City.

Kurapika stood up. "Let's go find somewhere to start our auction."

Leorio nodded, walking out of his house with Kurapika and holding his hand. He then shouted. "Kenji, wake up! You are helping us with something!"

Kenji got off his bed and stuck his head out the window. "There's the adorable couple! What can I help you with, Leorio-San?" He asked him.

"We are going to raise money at the auction for the hospitals. Do you mind helping us?" Leorio asked.

"I don't mind at all! It's such a great idea!" Kenji said, getting dressed and then rushing down the stairs and out of his house. "Is anyone else helping us?"

"Our friends Gon and Killua are coming." Kurapika responded.

"Cool, so the more of us means the more money we should get. We must be splitting up, right?"

Leorio nodded. "I feel as if we should raise more money for the children hospital since the other one was just built and has a bit more stability. Kenji, do you mind setting up a spot and start working alone now to collect money for the children hospital? Kurapika and I have to meet up with Gon and Killua."

Kenji nodded. "Yes Leorio-San!" He said before he ran off.

After an hour or two, Gon and Killua got off the boat, standing in front of Leorio and Kurapika. "It's good to see you again!" Gon greeted.