Chapter 7

Time passed, it was late November, almost December. Although the two did not become together yet. The day was gone, the dark and starry sky taking the blue sky's place.

Leorio didn't get home until after 10 from his job, dropping his case and exhausted. He instantly walked to his room, hearing his phone ring, letting out a groan. "Who's calling me this late?!"

Hearing the male yell, Kurapika awakened. He wondered what was going on, so he used Zetsu to conceal his presence. He then walked out of his room silently and stood by Leorio's room door so he can hear everything that was currently happening.

Leorio answered the phone and put it on speaker, getting undressed and getting in comfortable clothing. "Hello?"

"Love is getting in your way!" The man shouted out. But the voice was familiar.

Both Kurapika and Leorio knew that voice, remembering the voice of the man who confirmed the hospital being built.

"Sir, I'm not sure what you m-" Leorio was cut off.

"I know you love that Kurta! Love is getting in the way of your job, you are taking longer to treat children than usual! I've been going around watching the two of you. You are really pathetic. If both of you love each other just admit already! If you don't admit in a month, the Weloveallchildren would be destroyed. And we will stop building LoveForAll."

Leorio's eyes widened, a string of sweat running down his face nervously. "Shut up! My love for Kurapika is not getting in the way! It's just...more and more children are coming in with diseases, harder ones to treat too!"

Kurapika's eyes widened as well. Both hospitals gone? And it was his fault too? Leaning his body against the wall he slowly slipped down the wall, burying his face into his knees. His grayish blue eyes became the scarlet color, feeling sadness. He wondered one thing though. If the man was watching, he must've been a great Nen user so Kurapika didn't sense him whatsoever.

"You know the deal. You have one month, so Christmas is the date. Any later and the hospitals will be destoryed..." the man said, then hanging up.

Leorio punched the wall, looking down. "Kurapika isn't doing anything...It's all me...I'll just go admit my love for him now.." he whispered, sighing.

Not hearing that part, Kurapika remained on the floor, crying into his knees. Knowing Leorio might lose both of the jobs he loved dearly because of him hurt the blonde inside.

Leorio got out of his room, his eyes widening once again as he looked down at Kurapika. "Kurapika, what happened?! Are you a-"

"Save it Leorio...you'll lose your job because of me...everything you ever dreamed for...I agreed to help because I didn't want to ruin your dream, but I did by showing up..." Kurapika said, no longer using Zetsu.

Leorio kneeled down in front of him. "You didn't ruin anything Kurapika! You'll be ruining things if you left me!" He was shocked, yet disappointed Kurapika had to hear that conversation.

"Leorio..." Kurapika sighed, then standing up. "I'm going home..."

"Kurapika, I want you to stay here!" Leorio cried out.

"I can't stay here any longer Leorio! I just mess up everything!" Kurapika yelled, going into his room to grab his suitcase and rushing out of his home after he got all of his stuff.

"Kurapika!" Leorio yelled out, running out of his home, but Kurapika was already gone. He didn't know what direction to start off in. "I lost him...and all I wanted was to be with him..." he looked down.

Leorio fell down onto his knees, punching the ground. "Damn it!" He yelled,continuing to punch the ground. He knew he would wake up neighbors, but he wanted to find Kurapika.

Kenji lived in the neighborhood and had a hard time sleeping. Hearing the loud voice made him open his bedroom window and look at his companion worker. He had a feeling it was him. Although his yelling voice was much different than his regular voice.

Putting on decent clothes, Kenji walked out of his apartment and to Leorio. "Leorio-San, are you alright? I heard you yelling from my home."

"Kenji!" Leorio said, standing up. His fist was all bloody now from punching the ground repeatdely. It reminded him of Kurapika's eyes....

"Kurapika left and he said he was going back home! I need to find him and convince him to come back!"

"I would love to help Leorio-San, but who would work at the hospital? More and more patients are coming in and if both of us go, everything will be a disaster."

"True...Damn it..." Leorio mumbled, trying to think of a solution. "Hmm...I need someone else though...who can it be..." the man tapped his foot, then snapping his finger. "Gon and Killua!"

"Who are they?" Kenji asked.

"Friends. I met Gon the same day as Kurapika, and Killua during the Hunter Exam. Gon is probably still figuring out a way to reawaken his aura though..and Killua goes wherever Gon goes so."

"Just call them and see what they're up to. It wouldn't hurt to try." Kenji said.

Leorio nodded, now dialing Gon's number. He knew it was late, but finding Kurapika was very important to him. He brought his phone to his ear, hoping he would pick up.

"Gon, you're phone is ringing!" Killua said, shaking his best friend so he'd wake up.

"Ugh, come on! Can you answer it?" Gon said, rolling onto his other side as he continued to sleep.

Killua sighed, but nodded. Gon was still pretty childish for being a 14 year old now. But it was late and he did want his sleep. The white haired boy picked up the phone, bringing it to his ear. "Hello?"

"Killua, where's Gon?" Leorio asked.

"L-Leorio?" Killua said in a surprising tone

Gon instantly sat up on the bed. "It's Leorio?! Give me the phone!"

"Now you wake up." Killua sighed once again, but chuckled. He handed Gon the phone, putting his arms behind his head.

"Leorio! It's so good to hear from you again! What do you need?"

"Gon, I don't mean to bother you, but Kurapika left. I had to tell him something important, but he just ran off. I would use my assistant here, but one of us has to stay back at the hospital and treat the children. I need you to come over at Yorknew City to help me find him."

"Yay! Let's go Killua we get to see them again!" Gon jumped off his bed.

"Are you sure? You're still trying to reawaken your aura." Killua said, looking over at him.

Gon nodded. "Yep!" He told Killua. "Alright, we'll be on our way now! See you soon Leorio!"

Leorio nodded, hanging up and putting his phone away. "Gon and Killua are on their way. Kenji, please take care of things for me."

Kenji bowed. "Yes Leorio-San!"

Gon informed Mito that him and Killua were going to Yorknew City for a while, then leaving straight for a boat to take them right away so they can be there as soon as they can.

Leorio started to walk to the dock, going to wait for Gon and Killua like he did for Kurapika. He remembered what happened between them. Everything. From when they meet and until now. The doctor then closed his eyes for a moment. "Kurapika...I swear on my life...I will find you...!"