Chapter 30

It's been a week, and Kurapika had his fever still and was asleep. They started off at the hospital but Leorio took Kurapika home. As the blonde still slept, Leorio played with Luca in the living room, and that's when a question was thrown at Leorio.

"Pi...ka e...eyes..." Luca said slowly. "H...how...?" The boy was still a baby, but was curious on why Kurapika's eyes turned the scarlet color.

Leorio looked down at the floor, watching as Luca crawled closer to his father. "Pa..pa.."

Leorio lifted Luca onto his lap and sighed. "I don't know if daddy wants me to tell you...we should wait until he wakes up"

"They...pw...pwetty." Luca said, looking at Leorio. "Pika...Pika...Pika!" He wanted to see his other father again, wanting to play with him.

"Yes?..." Kurapika said. His fever was going down, and he only had a little bit more of a higher temperature. He was feeling better since he was asleep for a week. He sat down next to Leorio on the floor, looking at his son. "Hey Luca..."

"Papi Pika!" Luca shouted, crawling onto his other father. He made gurgle happy noises, glad to see his father again.

"I'm sorry Luca..." Kurapika held his son close to his chest. "I missed you. That fever lasted longer than I expected..."

Leorio wrapped his arm around Kurapika. "We really did miss you." He kissed his forehead. "We are just glad you're back."

Kurapika smiled and nodded, watching as Luca sat in front of them. The boy kicked his feet back and forth, making more baby noises and then starting to say a word repeatedly that wasn't Pika. "Bro! Bro! Bro!"

"Bro?" Leorio and Kurapika questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Bro! Bro! Bro!" Luca kept yelling, a smile on his face as he clapped his hands together. "Bro, the, r!"

Leorio and Kurapika were still confused, trying to figure out what Luca wanted. "Sunshine, we don't understand you." The doctor said to his son.

"Bro, the, r?" Kurapika repeated what his son said, repeating a few times before getting an idea of what he was trying to say. "Brother?"

"Yaayy!" Luca said and clapped again, making baby noises of happiness. That's what he was trying to say. The word brother.

"Brother?" Kurapika said again, his eyes widening. "Don't tell me you want a...."

"Bro, the, r!" Luca said and giggled.

"You want a brother? This soon?" Leorio looked over at Kurapika, his arm wrapped around him still.

"Yaaaaa!" Luca said, grabbing onto Leorio's finger and squeezing it gently.

"Luca...when you came out..." Leorio started, placing his hand onto Kurapika's stomach. "Daddy Pika was cut up. He was hurt. I don't want that happening to him again."

"Pika...hurt.." Luca frowned, starting to cry. It was his fault then that Kurapika was in pain? That's what he thought.

"No...Luca, it wasn't your fault...please don't think that..." Kurapika whispered, lifting him up and holding him close to his chest again. "I was cut up so you can join the world. I wanted to see my baby..." he placed his hand on the back of Luca's head.

"If we have another child, Kurapika would have to go through everything all over. And I definitely don't want to deal with his mood swings. He goes crazy."

Kurapika chuckled on the last part. "If you want a little brother...I'll give you one." He smiled, patting Luca's back.

Luca looked up at his blonde father. "Bro?..." he asked.

Kurapika nodded, kissing his forehead. "Yes, bro."

Leorio moved close to Kurapika. "Are you sure? What if you need to get another c-section? You might not be able to get the opportunity to give actual birth?" He whispered into his ear.

"Yeah. Besides...we can have sex again..." Kurapika whispered so only Leorio would hear him,a smirk on his face.

Leorio blushed darkly, looking to the side and then chuckling quietly. "Well,I suppose that is true..." he scratched the back of his head. "Luca, we are going to bring you to Uncle Kenji."

"Uncey Keeeen." Luca said, putting his arms up. Leorio lifted him up, looking back at Kurapika with a smirk. "Stay here and get comfortable..." he winked so only his husband would see.

"Pwetty...eyes..." Luca said lowly, looking over at his father. "I...waaaaaannna know."

"I'll tell you once you come back from Kenji's. I promise." Kurapika said, waving at them as Leorio walked out of the house and over to Kenji's house which took a few minutes to have him watch over Luca just for an hour of two.

Kurapika's face was covered in a red blush, looking to the side but chuckled. He stood up and walked to their bedroom, taking off his yellow and blue robe and then kicking his flats off. "Leorio..." he chuckled, putting his fingers inside his mouth momentarily, then taking them out. "I look forward for our next round of dirty play...and bearing another one of your children..."

Leorio didn't want to see Kurapika in pain again, but Luca would just cry over and over and beg for a brother. Kurapika expected them to have another child, but not so soon. Either way he felt a bit happy. Having two children was going to hurt and he was going to go through everything all over again. He knew that. But he was going to take the risk so his son can be happy. It might even risk his own life, but he wasn't afraid of death.

Poor Leorio too. He had to go through his mood swings, sicknesses, and cravings all over again. He didn't want to put him through it, but he knew Leorio would be happy with the other child afterwards. Either way after all the pain during this pregnancy, the family will be happy and delighted to see the new life join their small family, so they were still looking forward for this new addition that would join their family.